Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. (11826 Views)

UNN Lecturers To Be Promoted Based On Students Appraisals - Pic / LAUTECH VC Pleads With Lecturers To Resume Work / ASUU Threatens To Embark On Strike After FG Ignores Demands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by symbianDON(m): 7:58am On Aug 14, 2016
SWORD419:
This lecturers are insane ooo, all that concerns em is thier personal interests not that of the masses, i think it's better all the striking lectures are sacked
go and sit down my friend!! don't make judgements without having your facts. in case you don't know, poly lecturers have been receiving part salaries for months now, all allowances were stopped for no reason and promotion arrears are owed since 2014. all efforts to get govt to do what is right has fallen on deaf ears. what else should they do? I'm waiting for your suggestions please.
Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by AreaFada2: 8:00am On Aug 14, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
This country yaff taya somebody jare cry

Let them kukuma sell Nigeia and give every citizens their share undecided

Share ke?

So you think the money will not grow wings like oil money has over the years? grin grin cheesy

Abeg make dem no sell. If na the corpse or skeleton remain, make we still dey see where dem bury am. cheesy

Since some people are hell-bent on killing the country through incompetence & corruption. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by shaddoww: 8:01am On Aug 14, 2016
smogup:
Buhari is a cancer to Nigeria
So it's Buhari's fault now for an agreement reached in 2013? Wen FG completes a project started by FG, u pick out GEJ because it started in his administration without praising Buhari who completed it, but now that u av a problem created by GEJ's administration, it's Buhari dat will carry d blame, kudos.

1 Like

Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by jameso88(m): 8:01am On Aug 14, 2016
the so called agreement with fg was reached on 2009 yet d successive govts hs nt deemed it wise to fulfill their part..i weep 4 our so calld leaders.ASUP is on point this time.
Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by Aplaudez(m): 8:07am On Aug 14, 2016
I don't believe i won't round up my national diploma programme this year, since 2012 I've started it! lipsrsealed

Nigeria is something else lipsrsealed

Economy is shrinking lipsrsealed

Education sector is also down lipsrsealed

Goona use 5yrs for ordinary OND programme lipsrsealed

Buhari there is GOD oh! cry
Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by Kiakia(m): 8:10am On Aug 14, 2016
Nigeria has become a nation of Strikes!
Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by Aplaudez(m): 8:13am On Aug 14, 2016
I don't believe i won't round up my national diploma programme this year, since 2012 I've started it! lipsrsealed

Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by Slimdear(m): 8:19am On Aug 14, 2016
Yabatech wey don do opening ceremony strike last week
Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by AntiWailer: 8:30am On Aug 14, 2016
smogup:

Na Buhari enter agreement in 2013 ?

Illiterate.
Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by KellyFORMAT(m): 8:35am On Aug 14, 2016
Pls who knows if college of education is included.
Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by Aroh48(m): 8:43am On Aug 14, 2016
niggi4life:
Na wa o, for dis kind time?
I remember when i was still in school and anytime i see News like this i leap for joy.

I no know say na myself i dey do undecided
hahaha
Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by hannyjay(f): 8:47am On Aug 14, 2016
smogup:
look at dis foooooooll. The agreement was made in wic year and why mr clueless dint implement it.instead he share d money to his usless friends
Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by TheAziz: 8:53am On Aug 14, 2016
chai nawa oo
Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 14, 2016
I blame jona for this
Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by alhajizaks(m): 8:57am On Aug 14, 2016
Abeg may Kanopoly no join cos na exam we dey write and the worst poly for naija na kano poly no hostel no house to rent

1 Share

Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by comfy16(f): 9:18am On Aug 14, 2016
Ephraimspy:
Lol!!!
This is what happens when someone wrote your manifesto and didn't interpreted it for you first.
Honestly this government is clueless, they simply have nothing to offer!

Lolzzz.
this got me cracking
Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by jericco1(m): 9:45am On Aug 14, 2016
fuckers, all they do is go on strike and at the end they tell you it's for the interest of the students...can't they find reasonable means to covey their grievances...
Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 14, 2016
Truflame:
The Nigerian government should prioritize polytechnic education in the scheme of things. In fact, polytechnic education should be funded to take the nation to an enviable height lyk what we have in advance country.why dollar is sky rocketing against the naira is because the Nigerian government has ignored technical education sad sad grin
Gainful employment will solve this madness
Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by hibba(f): 9:54am On Aug 14, 2016
[How can u say they are insane, poor funding of polythenics is now personal eh. Sack dem and come and take dere place , u shd always think b4 u comment. Y do ppl use private sense, use common sense wen it comes to public issues.

]This lecturers are insane ooo, all that concerns em is thier personal interests not that of the masses, i think it's better all the striking lectures are sacked[/quote]
Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 14, 2016
AfroKnight:
They had an agreement with Jonathan's administration and thought it would be honoured? grin The ineffectual buffoon was just out to share money to his cronies. You should have known that.

You need to negotiate new terms now. The crooks are out of office.
And what has your dullard done since to solve the situation since he took over power? Fine the former government messed up but this one has no excuse or whatever not fulfill promises
Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by CheedyJ(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2016
SWORD419:
This lecturers are insane ooo, all that concerns em is thier personal interests not that of the masses, i think it's better all the striking lectures are sacked
Lectures av families too, dey av dependants just like any other worker.. If medical doctors can go on strike how much more doctors
Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by hannyjay(f): 10:32am On Aug 14, 2016
One mumu made an agreement since 2013.he spend 6yrs without implementing it even wen fuel was 150 par barrel.some ugandans slaves are asking our best president to do it under one year. Anyways u ar free to wail
Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by hannyjay(f): 10:37am On Aug 14, 2016
asuustrike2009:

And what has your dullard done since to solve the situation since he took over power? Fine the former government messed up but this one has no excuse or whatever not fulfill promises
wat promise. Did u see buhari in dat agreement
Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by justflow1(m): 10:42am On Aug 14, 2016
Aplaudez:

aaahhh bros ur own worst ooo, u don go strike tire ooo, even ASUP suppose don print jersey give u o, kai 5yrs, or u did pre ND part time? as of such, 5 years ke? I will b interested in the name of ur poly, do u mind sharing with us
Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by smogup: 10:49am On Aug 14, 2016
hannyjay:
look at dis foooooooll. The agreement was made in wic year and why mr clueless dint implement it.instead he share d money to his usless friends
why cant buhari implement it now. Is DAT not the change we asked for
Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by hannyjay(f): 11:41am On Aug 14, 2016
smogup:
why cant buhari implement it now. Is DAT not the change we asked for
buhari av to review d terms and condition of d aggreement in accordance with d economic situation of d country.
Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by Soji123(m): 11:51am On Aug 14, 2016
justflow1:
lols if yabatech no join which school go come go first, in fact yabatech should be hosting the opening ceremony of the industrial action.lols... grin
we are far behind already
Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by Lekison(m): 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
can't believe this is happening again
Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by bartz025(m): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
Soji123:
yabatech should not join the strike
deyraf join already
We where on strike throughout last week
Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by BABANGBALI: 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
Seun lala VickyRotex rokiatu msglobalwonder Freeglobe Aminat508 Prettythicksme funjosh eleko1 osusumustflow funmilade11 notoriousbabe Juliaann mukina2 edwife and chukwudi44 no go go school for some days be dat
Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by BABANGBALI: 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
bartz025:

We where on strike.......
Abeg work on your spellings
Re: Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. by Kana80: 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
God!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chrisland: We Never Demanded A Second Autopsy / UNILAG Ranked 9th Position Among Top 10 Universities In Africa / How To Get Materials For Your Project Work, Exams, Assignments And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.