Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin (37057 Views)

Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman / Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) / Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by Haywhymido(m): 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ina lillahi wa ina ilaihi rajiun
Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by worlexy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
ogaalfa:
Tunde killed by Muhammed
brown roofer offed by his master.
wetin concern me?
But remember that you are also a mere mortal and no one knows how and when death will come knocking. Learn to be empathic and stop allowing ethnic hatred to cloud your reasoning. We are first human before ethnicity and religion divided us

5 Likes

Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by Abiagirl777(f): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
I'm yet to understand how the late doctor or his family gave their late mum cholera or hastened her date.
Is this a case of misplaced anger or outright jealousy?
Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
Really saddening, AK is gone just like that .
We shared happy times during our house Job at UDUTH.
May he RIP
Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by deliveryboy: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
jaymejate:
Abeg we no want bad news on Sunday o

Does bad news have its own days?
Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by deliveryboy: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
ogaalfa:
Tunde killed by Mohammed
slave offed by his master.
wetin concern me?

Your case is settled
Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by Missyetty(f): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
This is so sad, the heart of man is indeed wicked. May almighty Allah forgives his sin.
Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by draggie(f): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lagusta:
He is actually a close friend of mine, woke up this morning to read the shocking news.....

May his soul find solace......
Please did he graduate from Usmanu Danfodiyo university? His face looks familiar.
Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by splendor8(f): 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
the news is inconclusive. . d doc was killed to revenge the suspect mum death of cholera.... so. y did the doc killed his mum
Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by easzypeaszy(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
wow..rip man...i kw him vry well bck den in med sch sokoto
Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by juman(m): 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
splendor8:
the news is inconclusive. . d doc was killed to revenge the suspect mum death of cholera.... so. y did the doc killed his mum

Brilliant post.

What is the connection between the two death?

1 Like

Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by llaykorn: 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lagusta:
He is actually a close friend of mine, woke up this morning to read the shocking news.....

May his soul find solace......

Lagusta, when I first read this news, I tried so hard to remember if your name wasn't Abdurrahman. Ilorin and the hospital name just kept hitting sticks on my head.
Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
Evil-doers are everywhere.
Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by mclaaro(f): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
Wicked world cry cryand Tunde is gone, oga ooooo. When people are not nice to there domestic staffs they say they are inhumane, and here we are. Inalilahi wahina ilehi rajihuni .
Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by Gracious10: 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
Enemies in plain sight. Ever felt someone is watching u? Sometimes, u r not paranoid but your inner spirit telling you to be careful.

See, I have realized that most times before evil happen, this powerful voice or nudge within us will always alert us of something wrong but because we are humans filled with stubbornness, we will always ignore that voice or feeling.

It could be able relationship, a journey, a meeting, party and you will get that feeling on Wether to proceed or not.
Most people won't pay attention.
Everytime, I have ignored my inner spirit, it has never ended well.

We don't need a psychic, there's already a psychic within us, just pay a little attention to your inner mind and you will be ok.
Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by otokx(m): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
Abiagirl777:
I'm yet to understand how the late doctor or his family gave their late mum cholera or hastened her date.
Is this a case of misplaced anger or outright jealousy?

Its the usual entitlement mentality prevalent in Nigeria. People want to enjoy without doing any work.

1 Like

Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
''It was when his two mobile phones were tracked that the truth started coming out about how and who killed him”.

I have never seen a dafter security apparatus that what we have in this our Naija. The only thing that makes them ''stand out'' is their regular abysmal display of professional ignorance.

How on earth does it help their future jobs and investigations by keeping such would-have-been classified price of info. in public domain. I know someone may ask if it was rocket science to track phones or bust crimes through that means. Not withstanding,the religious act of shrouding investigations and their results with secrecy and suspense helps in curbing crime since it keeps the solutions of crime puzzles secret.

This way, security and detectives stay a step ahead of criminals. But in NAIJA, due to their naivety, law enforcement keeps playing catch up and as a result, most investigations end inconclusively and most crimes remain unsolved.

1 Like

Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by 4nobody4every1: 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by Originalsly: 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
Wow!...what a way to repay the family that helped them... that is housing them.. and has employed the father. Maybe the victim was having them evicted?....because of the criminal son? ...after all....the father had to undergo intense interrogation before he can remember what happened? Wow... heartless father and son. This kind people should be blindfolded and ehmmm.... stones thrown at them.
Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by moh3(m): 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
I've just spoken to the brother of the missing Doctor and they are deeply hurt by this story.
Dr. Abdulrahman is still missing and not yet confirmed killed.
Anyone with any information should kindly contact the nearest Police station please.
Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by franklyneo(m): 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
Muslims..breeds of murderers,they make their presence known wherever they go by killing.

Imagine,someone who carried the burden of ur whole family.even sponsored ur mum's burial.you paid them back by killing him.

If i see a cobra and a Muslim @d same time,oh mehn na to kill d Muslim first go sure pass
Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
moh3:
I've just spoken to the brother of the missing Doctor and they are deeply hurt by this story.
Dr. Abdulrahman is still missing and not yet confirmed killed.
Anyone with any information should kindly contact the nearest Police station please.
seriously, i heard exactly the same story on radio this morning.
Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by sharpchap: 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
They wanted to steal and cover their tracks. Pls don't employ any beninoise as domestic help. Na so 2 of them rob their madam for abuja of jewelry worth, N43million. Dem catch one, one run go benin come dey call him brother make him come make dem share the money.
Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by ifeomaekol(f): 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
Bad sad story, surly there is a greater motive than what they are letting on. Most times we live with enemies without knowing until its too late. No wonder tupac said"keep ur enemies close but keep ur frds closer" @the end its always the so called frds n families that leave the knife @ur back. One must be careful n steadfast in prayers----things aren't the way it used to be. Ll this young man now be able to rip?
Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by chrisblack: 3:04am On Aug 15, 2016
sent10:
what a wicked world we live in
guy what is the meaning of the rubbish picture you uploaded.first this is not the right time ,place or topic to do so. It shows you lack basic human feeling.
Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by faitheverest(f): 4:36am On Aug 15, 2016
Household enemies.. ..you can never tell what they will do in the next few minutes cause they are being trusted always!
Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by apatheticme(f): 9:20am On Aug 15, 2016
ogaalfa:
Tunde killed by Mohammed
slave offed by his master.
wetin concern me?

Even if u are dt tribalistic, dis is a low blow to deliver to someone who was unjustly killed. May dis kind of thing never befall u and ur generation if u don't stop dis hatred with the way u're going. May God forgive u.
Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by danbrowndmf(m): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2016
llaykorn:

Lagusta, when I first read this news, I tried so hard to remember if your name wasn't Abdurrahman. Ilorin and the hospital name just kept hitting sticks on my head.
baba agba.
Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by XfStyle: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by Alhaji1970: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
Murdered Doctor: Manhunt for alleged mastermind intensifies.
Date: 2016-08-15

Source:

http://ilorin.info/fullnews.php?id=18574
Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by tjfulloption(m): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
‘O Allaah, forgive and have mercy upon him, excuse him and pardon him, and make honorable his reception. Expand his entry, and cleanse him with water, snow, and ice, and purify him of sin as a white robe is purified of filth. Exchange his home for a better home, and his family for a better family, and his spouse for a better spouse. Admit him into the Garden, protect him from the punishment of the grave and the torment of the Fire.’

1 Like

Re: Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin by HaneefahRN(f): 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
OMG! Why are people so wicked? RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" / Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) / We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.