Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) (25253 Views)

Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex / Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex / Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by ijustdey: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
Afeez Hanafi

A 22-year-old man, Tunde Sanusi, has been arrested by the police in Lagos for allegedly beating up his father’s tenant, a 37-year-old pregnant woman.

Sanusi was said to have pummelled the victim, Mrs. Dupe Balogun, and damaged one of her eyes for allegedly failing to vacate the house after she had been served a notice to quit.

The building is located on Andrew Street, Lagos Island, while the incident happened on Sunday, March 27.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the landlord had been hard on Balogun for refusing to comply with the notice, allegedly threatening to kill the woman and her son.

The trader said she was ill on that day and was about entering her room on her way back from a hospital around 4pm when an argument ensued between her and Sanusi.

Our correspondent was told that the suspect, together with his sister and the father, afterwards descended on Balogun and beat her up. She was said to have been given a fist blow in the eye by Sanusi during the scuffle.

The incident was reported at the Adeniji Adele Police Divison and Sanusi was arrested. Balogun, who is four months pregnant, told the police that the injury would have been much but for the intervention of the neighbours.

She said, “The landlord gave us a notice to quit and always came to our apartment to bang the door, threatening to kill my son and me. As I came back from the hospital around 4pm on Sunday and sat in front of my shop, Tunde (Sanusi), the landlord’s son, approached and challenged me, saying I refused to quit the house after receiving the notice. I told him to let my husband return.

“All of a sudden, he started abusing me. Before I knew what was happening, he gave me a fist blow in the eye. The landlord and another child of his joined Tunde to beat me up. It was my neigbours that rescued me.”

Sanusi, however, denied beating the tenant, saying the woman fell while she was struggling with him. He also refuted the claim that his father and sister joined him to assault the woman.

The suspect said he met Balogun on his way to the bathroom on that day and she started abusing him.

He said, “I also abused her. She attempted to hold my shirt and I pushed her. Maybe as a result of that she hit her eye on a grinding machine on the premises. I did not touch her; my daddy told me to leave her and he did not touch her either.

“I only told her that her rent was due and that she should pack out from our house. She replied that I should do it myself. She held me and I pushed her. My sister did not beat her.”

A police prosecutor, Inspector Philip Osijale, brought Sanusi before a Tinubu Magistrate’s Court on one count of assault occasioning harm.

The charge read, “That you, Tunde Sanusi, and one other at large, at Andrew by Rica Street, Lagos Island, in the Lagos Magisterial District, did unlawfully assault one Dupe Balogun by giving her a blow in her left eye and gave her bodily harm, thereby committing an offence punishable under Section 171 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, Nigeria, 2011.”

The accused pleaded not guilty and elected summary trial.

He was granted bail by the presiding magistrate, Mr. L.A. Owolabi, in the sum of N50,000 with one surety in like sum, while the case was adjourned till May 11, 2016.

http://www.punchng.com/man-batters-tenant-for-not-vacating-fathers-house/

Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
Oshey! See puffpuff eye grin but the eye don buy her 50k sha, the hunter has been hunted.

Well na their matter. Me sef dey find who to blackmail to pay my house rent. I no dey like make matter turn like this b4 I pay bcus I'm a gentle man to d core except that I sabi break bottle within seconds if provoked but believe me I'm a gentle guy. grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by Last2comment(m): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
Women beaters are animals.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
ha
Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by ammyluv2002(f): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
He should be jailed undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by emeijeh(m): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hmmmm
Lagos and wierd "Landlord and Tenant stories"
Dates back to the days of Frank Olize at Newsline.

Hit "like" if you know what i m talking about

14 Likes

Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by hemartins(m): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
nikkypearl:
This is wickedness!! just few days after Jesus payed the debt ?
We give up angry

Lol.
Which debt, the house rent you mean?

That man should be dealt with no mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by banme1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
Na dem dem e no consign me.
Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by nikkypearl(f): 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
This is wickedness!! just few days after Jesus payed the debt ?

We give up angry
Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by gabazin080(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
Na wetin dullapo turn our economy to b dat. No work, no money to feed talk less of to pay rent

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by menix(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
With this puff puff eye,she will certainly leave extra 6 month free..

So make she manage the eye knowing she ain't paying shishi with beg from the landlords family..
Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by mycodon: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
lols
Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by chase4esctercy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
End time batter grin
Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by Ayomax(m): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
na wa oooo!!!! the way some landlords esp for Lagos dey act as dem when dem die, dem go carry their house go heaven. vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by Sunnykaka(m): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
OK oooo
Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by looseweight: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ok
Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by asumo12: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fake Sanusi leleyi oooooooooooooooooooooooo

Meanwhile...

grin

иιgнт fα¢т

кωαиα бιуυ

∂ι∂ уσυ киσω тнαт ....

~ Believe it or not diet expert say Chocolate lowers cholesterol, relieves stress, strengthens the immune & reduces anxiety.

~ It has been reported that you cannot snore and dream at the same time, never ! If a snorer stops snoring while sleeping there is high tendency that the person is dreaming.

~ If you are not up to 31 years old then know that from the day you were born to this day you have not reach a billionth seconds, meaning the tick tick hand of the clock is the seconds, it has not reached a billion seconds. You will experience your billionth second of life when you are 31-years-old.

~ Accidentally sent an sms to the wrong person ? Don't worry, Immediately put your phone on airplane/flight mode and once it fails to deliver, delete the message.

~ If we put a giant mirror 10 light years away from Earth and looked at it through a telescope, theoretically we'd see 20 years into the past.

~ There's a shortcut for remote control to skip unwanted title screens, warnings and trailers in DVDs -- Press STOP STOP PLAY.

And lastly

~ Do you even know that When you say ‘FORWARD’ your lip goes front and when you say 'BACK’ your lips move back.
Amazing isn't it, psychology says you will attempt to try to see if Omosanusi is lying or not.
Got ya.

gσσ∂ иιgнт

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by Lexusgs430: 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
The tenant wanted to render him homeless and hin don tire for due process!!!
Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by yommen: 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
Not a good thing but look at that woman. She herself is trouble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
Eranko!!! sad
Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by osmog766: 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by AreaFada2: 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
Although from experience, some tenants can be a serious pain in the nyansh, beating up is not the way forward.
In saner climes, you will do some jail time and pay compensation.
Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by Obiwiz(m): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
ijustdey:

http://www.punchng.com/man-batters-tenant-for-not-vacating-fathers-house/

I've a strong feeling about half of Lagos inhabitants need mental rehabilitation.
Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by Pavore9: 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
Sad!
Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by pythonkid(m): 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
A typical yoruba pig

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by yungpowers(m): 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
eyaa
Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by solpat(m): 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hand over the dumb head to some army men for thorough battering angry
Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by Viktor1983(m): 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
See Ten years rent!
Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by FTBOY: 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
that boy is a bastard! lazy ass douchebag feeling fly in his father's house when he should have been working towards being a landlord himself......

BASTARD!!!
Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by omonnakoda: 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
asumo12:

~ If we put a giant mirror 10 light years away from Earth and looked at it through a telescope, theoretically we'd see 20 years into the past.

Please explain this
Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by kidman96(m): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Policemen To Die By Hanging For Killing Okadaman / White Garment Pastor Accused Of Raping Brothers Wife / Kidnappers Arrested In Military Uniforms In Imo State. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.