Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

When A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It – Sean Tizzle Cautions - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / When A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It – Sean Tizzle Cautions (358 Views)

See The World Smallest Condom For Men With Small Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It – Sean Tizzle Cautions by Celebgister: 9:10am On Aug 14, 2016
Singer and Songwriter Sean Tizzle has been out of the country on tour for months as well as hooking up with international acts the likes of Tory Lanez for collaborations.

In a recent interview with Vanguard, Sean Tizzle talks the numberless controversies that have trailed his short career, including his alleged skin bleaching and his supposed hiatus from the music scene.

Read excerpts from the interview below:

What do you think people don’t know about Sean Tizzle?

I am somebody who tries to live my life the best way I can, and I’m a good cook as well, so no girl can threaten me with that because I can take care of myself in that area. I also like to clean. But I don’t have a favourite food; maybe that’s why I like food.

How has the journey been so far?

I’m forever grateful to God and everybody who has been supporting the brand despite the fact that the media is trying to kill me by saying negative things about me. They posted a picture of me on the Internet and say all sorts of things, saying my picture was not real. Yes, I did some photoshopping on the pictures to make myself look good but the negative comments that I had bleached my skin really got to me. A whole lot of things happened, starting with Basketmouth and Sound Sultan’s issues, and nobody approached me to find out the truth about the issues if they were true or not. That is the reason I don’t want to do interviews anymore, because anytime you do interviews they say the wrong thing to generate buzz and because they want to generate buzz they just say the wrong thing and people won’t read the whole story but only the headline.

About your album, how soon should we expect it?

I’m dropping my album this year, but before that, I’m going to be dropping the lead single featuring Tory Lynez, titled ‘Hit and Run,’ telling all the girls out there how much men should respect them.

Why don’t you do collaborations with other artistes?

CONTINUE HERE: http://amebosquare.com/interview/woman-gives-condom-please-dont-use-sean-tizzle-cautions/
Re: When A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It – Sean Tizzle Cautions by DickDastardly(m): 9:16am On Aug 14, 2016
Senseless boyish talk.

(1) (Reply)

Basic Reasons Why You Cannot Impregnate A Woman / I Need A True Woman In My Life / A New Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.