Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Building The Agricultural Bussiness B4 Government Involvement - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Building The Agricultural Bussiness B4 Government Involvement (1126 Views)

Oando Denies Involvement In London Court Case / Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business / My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building The Agricultural Bussiness B4 Government Involvement by dboss444: 10:12am On Aug 14, 2016
The truth is, to make it in any bussiness you have come with an innovative idea and understand markets very well. The truth is government is coming to agriculture soonest and when this happens every1 will be into the bussiness and it won't be as lucrative as it is now. The more the challenge the greater the reward in terms of cash. my bussiness core is palm oil but since coming to benue state I want to make adjancency move to other agricultural produce abundant in this state. Serving nigeria in benue has opened my eyes to enormous money spinning produce, like I always say to become rich rule 1 law of opposites when evry1 is going left go right when evry1 is running to the city run to the village(that's how I made my first big palm oil deal). My stay here I have seen many agricultural produce like
Chilli pepper
Sesame seeds
Melon (egusi)
Okro
Pepper
Rice
Tomato
Groundnut
Yam
Pumpkins
Green beans
Beans
Sweet potato
Mango
Guava
Maize
Cassava
Water melon
Cashew
With so many produce that I don't even know their name
Everything here is in abundance
In august the produce in abundance here now is tomato, chilli pepper, pepper, egusi, groundnut. There are many states in Nigeria that do not hv these and need these produce that's where you come in, contact companies, dealers that need these products and contact me to see if we cn work things out
Re: Building The Agricultural Bussiness B4 Government Involvement by dboss444: 10:32am On Aug 14, 2016
The price of egusi bag is 19,000 A basket of tomato is 500 (negotiable) A bag of chilli pepper is 600(negotiable) A bag of groundnut is 7500(unpeeled) A bag of peeled groundnut is 22000

1 Like

Re: Building The Agricultural Bussiness B4 Government Involvement by rheether(f): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2016
let me have your email or telephone number.
Re: Building The Agricultural Bussiness B4 Government Involvement by dboss444: 11:25am On Aug 14, 2016
rheether:
let me have your email or telephone number.

Name: David
Whatsapp: 08034325175
Email: davidconcept89@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Building The Agricultural Bussiness B4 Government Involvement by emydedon: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2016
Kindly send ur contact to me 08072721297 via sms
Re: Building The Agricultural Bussiness B4 Government Involvement by dboss444: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
emydedon:
Kindly send ur contact to me 08072721297 via sms
Sent
Re: Building The Agricultural Bussiness B4 Government Involvement by dboss444: 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
This is the only place in nigeria (benue) I have seen where they rear pigs freelance as we rear chickens and goats. The pig rearing is like a tradition here. They don't keep them in cage and they don't feed them, the pigs fend for themselves so you can imagine how cheap this pigs are compared to places like east,west,north where pigs seen roaming d street is a taboo. If you can buy pigs here and take to your place that would be a brillant idea
Re: Building The Agricultural Bussiness B4 Government Involvement by dboss444: 12:50am On Aug 15, 2016
The price of groundnut unpeeled is now 7,000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Building The Agricultural Bussiness B4 Government Involvement by dboss444: 6:24am On Aug 16, 2016
Amazing peeled groundnut (A BAG) sold for 25000 yesterday. It simply. Companies are buying @ 25000 Means farmers are making 6000 profit per bag

1 Like

Re: Building The Agricultural Bussiness B4 Government Involvement by dboss444: 5:22am On Aug 20, 2016
Imo state The price of palm oil is going for 8900 presently in mbaise imo state Benue state The price of unpeeled egusi (melon) is going for 19,000 The price of unpeeled gnut is 7,500 The price of small basket of tomato is 100 The price of small basket of pepper and chill pepper is 400 The price of gnu(peeled one) is 21000
Re: Building The Agricultural Bussiness B4 Government Involvement by dboss444: 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
Bussiness of storage

This is another huge money spinner better than saving your money in the bank (off course you don't save in the bank in this 21st century because you're currency is losing it's value very fast, what wise people do is hedge or invest their currency/money)
Storage bussiness is a beautiful way of hedging against the fall of the naira (value), this means that the price of the agricultural produce will increase in price in off season.
Let us take a look at some agricultural produce and their prices @ their on and off season in benue state for 2015-2016

Okpa(bambara nut) on season 12,000 per bag off season 44,000 per bag presently

Yam on season 10big tubers 500 off season 1900

Melon on season 13k per bag off season 45,000

Groundnut on season 4500 per bag off season 13000

Off course all these prices could increse the more depending on the demand and supply dynamics.
The truth is there is going to be food scarcity next year due to fulani crisis so those investing/hedging in agricultural produce would be making serious money next year. I'm personally investing in okpa cos the maintenance is less stressful

How to invest in the storage
1. Understand the on and off season of any produce you wish to invest in
2. Locate then rent a store
3. Pay for the store for the specific number of months you want your produce to stay( make sure it's gonna land in the off season)
4. Then relax and watch your produce yield huge return on investment (ROI)
Re: Building The Agricultural Bussiness B4 Government Involvement by dboss444: 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
Heard a bag of ground nut is going for 30 thousand in lagos state? This is good bussiness for those in gnut biz because a bag of peeled gnut in benue is going for 25 thousand

1 Like

Re: Building The Agricultural Bussiness B4 Government Involvement by dboss444: 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
Wishing all nairalanders merry Xmas and a happy new year in advance. Thanks to all clients that transacted business we say God bless you, while we celebrate let us keep in mind that storage of palm oil in the east starts February. Next year is going to be great for us all amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Looking For Logistics Company That Ship Goods From Philippines To Nigeria / "Urgent" 20t Mack Truck Tipper 1980 Model Needed (100 To 150k Weekly Guaranteed) / Need COW Horns Or Gallstones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.