Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France (5284 Views)

Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support / Disappointed Lady Shows Off The Dress She Got After Placing An Order Online / World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by Amagite(m): 6:46am On Jul 16, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Media personality, Toke Makinwa just got richer after she placed a bet on France before the World Cup final and won $20, that's about N7.2miilion.

She celebrated with some friends at her home with a bottle of Dom Pérignon.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/world-cup-toke-makinwa-wins-n7-2m-after-placing-bet-on-france.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by HungerBAD: 6:47am On Jul 16, 2018
She is a gambler too?

How long has she been gambling?how Much has she lost before winning?

Her life, her gambling. My worry is that there are a lot of mentally vulnerable ladies that follow her,look up to her,and consider her a role model who will now think gambling is cool because Toke Makinwa played and won.

Gambling has destroyed a lot of people, and will continue destroying people. We should use every opportunity we have to speak against it.

Treatment for gambling addiction is far more expensive than treatment for drug addiction. There is no sensible gambler. Once you gamble, know that you have a very serious problem.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by donstan18: 6:49am On Jul 16, 2018
Where is your coupon code or winning screenshot?

The attention seeking boring Toke Makinwa we know cannot post this news without screenshot.

Anything to seek for attention!
Anything to make yourself look happy!
Anything to get a man!

fvck off with your lies and attention seeking m'dafvqin self. We don't need it.

18 Likes

Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by izzou(m): 6:49am On Jul 16, 2018

Toke again? grin

I wonder how this lady will look like in the next, say 15 years. Younger ladies must have flooded the social media by then. The hustle for attention will become tougher. grin grin

You won $20000. And then? What if you staked with $18000 and you won $20000.? undecided

HungerBAD:
She is a gambler too?

Her life, her gambling. My worry is that there are a lot of mentally vulnerable ladies that follow her,look up to her,and consider her a role model who will now think gambling is cool because Toke Makinwa played and won.

Gambling has destroyed a lot of people, and will continue destroying people. We should use every opportunity we have to speak against it.

HungerBad, how far. E Don tey oh.

How your end naa? grin

Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by xoxocandy(f): 6:53am On Jul 16, 2018
wooow lucky her

Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by Izabel(f): 6:56am On Jul 16, 2018
Congratulations ma coming for my 100k share cheesy

Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by Exwizard: 7:01am On Jul 16, 2018
And u should I believe this b1tch? Where the Bleep is the betslip screenshot

Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by Nbote(m): 7:01am On Jul 16, 2018
Let her also tell Nigerians how much she lost during d world cup..
Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by Emekus92(m): 7:01am On Jul 16, 2018
Evidence of the Bet slip or #AREDONBELIVIT
Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by LisaAnne(f): 7:04am On Jul 16, 2018
Emekus92:
Evidence of the Bet slip or #AREDONBELIVIT
Whether you believe or not it won't remove it from her bank account

Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by Tamarapetty(f): 7:06am On Jul 16, 2018
Ehya, ok
Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by HungerBAD: 7:07am On Jul 16, 2018
izzou:

Toke again? grin

I wonder how this lady will look like in the next, say 15 years. Younger ladies must have flooded the social media by then. The hustle for attention will become tougher. grin grin

You won $20000. And then? What if you staked with $18000 and you won $20000.? undecided

HungerBad, how far. E Don tey oh.

How your end naa? grin

Good morning bros.

I dey loyal to your garage always.

Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:07am On Jul 16, 2018
some people want to remain trending, in social media, for whatever reasons.
Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by marvelli(f): 7:08am On Jul 16, 2018
Congrats to her cheesy but I still want to see evidence of her win. She might have just have been celebrating france's win. See guys attacking her Sha, if it was a man that made the bet and won the money, nobody will talk. But because her name's Toke Makinwa she cant bet abi? undecided

Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by StrawberryGloss(f): 7:10am On Jul 16, 2018
Exwizard:
And u should I believe this b1tch? Where the Bleep is the betslip screenshot
donstan18:
Where is your coupon code or winning screenshot?

The attention seeking boring Toke Makinwa we know cannot post this news without screenshot.

Anything to seek for attention!
Anything to make yourself look happy!
Anything to get a man!

fvck off with your lies and attention seeking m'dafvqin self. We don't need it.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:11am On Jul 16, 2018
Attention seeker...... undecided undecided

Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by izzou(m): 7:11am On Jul 16, 2018
HungerBAD:

Good morning bros.

I dey loyal to your garage always.

For where??

I be your boy naa. You Don forget? undecided

Make I greet you well sef cool

Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by HungerBAD: 7:14am On Jul 16, 2018
izzou:

For where??

I be your boy naa. You Don forget? undecided

Make I greet you well sef cool

Iffahear. Hungerbad is very loyal to you. All these pictures abi na meme sef, how una dey use get am sef ?where una dey see am?lol.

Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by izzou(m): 7:17am On Jul 16, 2018
HungerBAD:

Iffahear. Hungerbad is very loyal to you. All these pictures abi na meme sef, how una dey use get am sef ?where una dey see am?lol.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by Taniaa(f): 7:19am On Jul 16, 2018
HungerBAD:
She is a gambler too?

Treatment for gambling addiction is far more expensive that treatment for drug addiction. There is no sensible gambler. Once you gamble, know that you have a very serious problem.

You people take everything too seriously ?
she probably just played for fun and won

Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by Emekus92(m): 7:24am On Jul 16, 2018
LisaAnne:

Whether you believe or not it won't remove it from her bank account
All for the attention. Nothing happened

For her to win 7.2 million mean she stake the game with close to 4 million.

Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by Sidechicknation: 7:42am On Jul 16, 2018
Another name for Toke shld be Lai mohammed
Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by CuddleBear(f): 7:57am On Jul 16, 2018
Izabel:
Congratulations ma coming for my 100 share cheesy
Be dreaming.
Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by Izabel(f): 8:06am On Jul 16, 2018
CuddleBeear:

Be dreaming.
don't wake me up tongue

Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by Partnerbiz(f): 8:09am On Jul 16, 2018
I Dont believe these girls biko
Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by Homeboiy: 8:12am On Jul 16, 2018
meaning she staked with 10,000$
because it's 2 odd
I no believe her
Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by Dacronym(m): 8:23am On Jul 16, 2018
HungerBAD:
She is a gambler too?

Treatment for gambling addiction is far more expensive than treatment for drug addiction. There is no sensible gambler. Once you gamble, know that you have a very serious problem.

Guy what is this?
Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by cjeriia: 8:27am On Jul 16, 2018
HungerBAD:
She is a gambler too?

Treatment for gambling addiction is far more expensive than treatment for drug addiction. There is no sensible gambler. Once you gamble, know that you have a very serious problem. I am sure you are secretly wishing you were the 1 dat placed d bet & won big. Besides, na ur money she use place d bet...?? Ur moniker explains all

Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by sats: 8:52am On Jul 16, 2018
HungerBAD:
She is a gambler too?

Preacher
It is not your money
It is clearly stated "gamble responsibly"
Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by xoxocandy(f): 9:09am On Jul 16, 2018
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Media personality, Toke Makinwa just got richer after she placed a bet on France before the World Cup final and won $20, that's about N7.2miilion.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/world-cup-toke-makinwa-wins-n7-2m-after-placing-bet-on-france.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by NLbully(m): 9:49am On Jul 16, 2018
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Cc; Lalasticlala

Stop smoking you wee nuh hear
Re: World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France by Dacronym(m): 9:59am On Jul 16, 2018
Homeboiy:
meaning she staked with 10,000$

because it's 2 odd

I no believe her
Not hard to believe ppl staked high on france other sure Markets
A lot of ppl actually made money yesterday

Kanye West Used His Text Message On A Gold Chain And Sends To Kim (photos) / Destiny Etiko Shows Off Nonso Diobi On Instagram Again / Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi