Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Which Would You Go For If You Given The Chance To Pick One - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Would You Go For If You Given The Chance To Pick One (593 Views)

Maiduguri Residents Pick Ice As Rain Falls (Photos) / Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village(photos). / NEPA Man Given The Beaten Of His Life For Trying To Cut Light - Warning For PHCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Go For If You Given The Chance To Pick One by Mbaebieb2r(m): 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
Question: if you are asked to choose between brains and money, which would you choose
Re: Which Would You Go For If You Given The Chance To Pick One by Mbaebieb2r(m): 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
As for me money without brain dat money is useless
Re: Which Would You Go For If You Given The Chance To Pick One by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
grin

Im so crazy with Brainy... Juz like

Thesuave10 my personal doctor kiss

Smellinganus my sex guru cheesy

Uyisteven the Shakespeare's twin tongue

Royalblak007 the biznes man of my life grin

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Go For If You Given The Chance To Pick One by SmellingAnus(m): 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
Let's assume if you choose brain then you will be soaked in poverty for the rest of your life... I will choose money because even the bible says...

Ecclesiastes 10:19 but money answereth all things.

CC: trapqueen77
Re: Which Would You Go For If You Given The Chance To Pick One by Flexherbal(m): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
Brain can give you money
Re: Which Would You Go For If You Given The Chance To Pick One by thesuave10(m): 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
Money without brains?? grin MA nigga if you ain't got brains you could donate your money to a bunch of trees grin or spend it all. #team brains tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive A Recession / Massive Recruitment At Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) / What To Do, When You Mistakenly Transfer To Wrong Bank Account (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.