Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,013 members, 7,845,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Law Breakers Will Not Go To Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Law Breakers Will Not Go To Heaven (493 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Law Breakers Will Not Go To Heaven by ACKCITY: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
“Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in Your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws” Matthew 7:21-23

If you are disobedient to God, you break His commandments you will not enter into the kingdom of God.

It doesn’t matter how much speaking in tongues you can do, it doesn’t matter whether you are a pastor, a minister or the director of music in your church. As long as you don’t obey and keep God’s commandments you will not enter into the kingdom of God.

In fact you can be an ordinary member of a church, you may not even be going to any particular church, but you study the word of God and obey it to the letters; you evangelize and teach people the truth about God, you will go to heaven when you die, I can assure you that because that is what the word of God says.

Jesus in Matthew 7: 21-23 did not say when you go to church you will go to heaven, he said when you keep God’s commandments you will go to heaven. God’s commandments does not include going to church, it is true that it is good to fellowship with other Christians, but I tell you the truth Christians can also corrupt people by their lifestyles.

See more >>http://citofgod..com/2016/08/law-breakers-will-not-go-to-heaven.html

Re: Law Breakers Will Not Go To Heaven by Flexherbal(m): 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
Let us leave judgement for the judge.
Re: Law Breakers Will Not Go To Heaven by orunto27: 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
I agree 100%.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Son Doing Secular Music. / Top 12 Blessings In The New Covenant - Paul Ellis / Celebrity Occultism II: Artists Admit Satanism, Possession [video Compilation]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.