Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him (12514 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: Don't Blame Wike Or Secondus - Okupe Tells Bode George, Others / Agbaje Tosin Councillorship Campaign Billboard In Lagos Compares Jonathan&Buhari / PDP Govs Backing Agbaje To Install Atiku As 2019 Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him by sammyj: 7:50am On Aug 15, 2016
#Giveusyouth. All our old generation politricians should allow the youth space abeg! ! angry
Re: Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him by sunkoye: 7:56am On Aug 15, 2016
it is in this kind of issue evil politictians go dey quote bible up and down. looking for chapters and verses that suit them... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him by olajizz01(m): 7:57am On Aug 15, 2016
When the desirable is not available,the available become the desirable,baa ba roye je,ama jeba [Jimi Agbaje].
Re: Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him by Shoobineh: 8:01am On Aug 15, 2016
Bird of the same feather. A prisoner to become a Chairman of group of thieves. What a shame, What a party!

1 Like

Re: Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him by sunnyside16(m): 8:04am On Aug 15, 2016
Agbaje should step down because he still has a prospect in leading this country if not Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him by President99: 8:08am On Aug 15, 2016
He said, “For Jimi Agbaje, the national
chairmanship position was never his
ambition. He never aspired to it. The
stakeholders decided that they needed
someone who would not have to deal with a
reputation crisis. BODE GEORGE AND REPUTATION CRISIS, this got me lol eyyah- this reminds me of his days in the prison but Agbaje na louthed mouth ooo. me Obanikoro kon contest too na

1 Like

Re: Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him by shaddoww: 8:11am On Aug 15, 2016
Mynd44:

With the way Ambode is going, the PDP can just wave Lagos state bye in 2019. The truth is that both Agbaje and Bode George cannot hold Lagos. They are simply not good enough
I guess PDP should rather put their energy somewhere else then

1 Like

Re: Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him by phemmie06(m): 8:12am On Aug 15, 2016
When did George become a pastor, let him returned the 20 billion naira of NPA. Bode elewon

1 Like

Re: Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him by Flyingngel(m): 8:25am On Aug 15, 2016
If PDP Governors and delegates make any attempt to put Bode George as Chairman, am afraid that will b d beginning of d end of PDP.
Re: Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him by sunsewa16: 8:38am On Aug 15, 2016
Jimi Agbaje the best man for the job,Baba should rest oh, ogini di
Re: Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him by atakamus: 8:38am On Aug 15, 2016
Thief de quote bible. Stupid man. PDP should make him their chairman na. Na their concern be that.
Re: Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him by Wabros: 8:50am On Aug 15, 2016
Jimi Agbaje for PDP national chairman,PDP power
Re: Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him by Ryabcool(m): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2016
hefelove:
Agbaje ti shi party wo
best comment of the day grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him by BlackSeptember: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2016
Mynd44:

With the way Ambode is going, the PDP can just wave Lagos state bye in 2019. The truth is that both Agbaje and Bode George cannot hold Lagos. They are simply not good enough
Oga read very well befpre you comment.

Nobody is talking about lagos here
Re: Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him by frisky2good(m): 10:40am On Aug 15, 2016
As at the time I'm typing this, Abgaje has already knocked out ex-elewon

dunkem21:
OK, let's settle this..

Click *Like to endorse Bode George..

*Share to support Agbaje..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him by mrofficial(m): 10:56am On Aug 15, 2016
Olabode George is a shameless ex-convict. In his deluded mind, he thinks he's about to bring success to PDP. If he becomes the chairman of PDP, it means PDP doesn't mean well for this country.
Re: Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 15, 2016
sumtin as simple as caretaker they had two, now party chairman pdp cannt produce in oneness.,,its obvious dey r greedy,self center and ova ambitious fellows how could they eva b solution to nigeria problem cum 2019...pdp is directionless no doubt which way nigerians
Re: Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him by stephengee(m): 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
Tearg1:
The ongoing selection of the next PDP national leader got underway with several vested interest in the chairmanship position.

Most young PDP members have requested for a chairman with integrity. Nevertheless alot of stakeholders were happy with Jim Agbaje's candidacy.

But after reading this piece of article, I ask myself 1 question, is Bode George serious??

Pls read

http://punchng.com/pdp-chair-obey-elders-step-george-tells-agbaje/
Bode George should be silent abeg, he has brought enough contempt to the PDP. Agbaje is a more credible man which is what the masses are crazy about at the moment( credible/clean people)
Re: Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him by Olatunde26: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
What is this old man Bode George looking for sef........I am not a PDP person, but I think we need a very good opposition party which should be chaired by a young, smart and intelligent individual not this old, soiled hand.
Re: Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him by stsinner: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Tearg1:

Bode George suppose to be a capo in PDP. He's too old for the stress of the Job...
but he is 3yrs or so younger than pmb. From ur signature *never limit yourself*
Re: Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him by pweetyphola(f): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
Vengeance is not mine but of God's? He should obey his elders. As a Christian, we should have the fear of God? “Our Lord Jesus Christ said that one of his disciples would betray him. The disciples started looking round. Judas Iscariot, the traitor, has been around from time immemorial. It’s a shame. That is his (Agbaje’s) choice. I just pray that God would continue to direct this country. God has told us that it is only Him we can trust, not human beings.”? . Is this guy high on something? or forgot to take his meds? what rubbish. I also pray God helps us get raid of annoying, greedy and Power hungry old men like him so we can move ahead in this country. angry angry
Re: Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him by alaskido(m): 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
Na by force to step down? This old man Bode George no dey shame o. Old thieves and jail birds.
Re: Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him by DTaj: 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Same Jimi Agbaje (Just Kidding- JK) that was trounced like a sulking baby by Ambode last year? I dey laugh in Swahili!

Are we talking about a moribund patent medicine store/pharmacy in Apapa or Nigeria's main opposition party?

This is too funny. One is a jail bird, and the other is a political non-starter!

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Governor Who Sacked Appointees, Dissolved Executive Councils In 2021 / Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS / Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.