Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Learning How To Become Better Everyday 3 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Learning How To Become Better Everyday 3 (524 Views)

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / Learning How To Become Better Everyday 2 / Learning How To Become Better Everyday 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learning How To Become Better Everyday 3 by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
I have always wanted a quiet and impact making life. And I have come to a point in my life where I have to accept reality. You may still not accept my reality as an actual reality but it’s left for you to find yours. I have put a lot in acquiring certain skills which have helped me at one point or the other. I have put my energy, time and resources in certain businesses and was bent on making money of my own. But the reality is, these things won’t bring me the future I dream of. In the area where I live, there are lots of businesses. I desire to own a business which will stand out among the rest. Its not going to be something out of the ordinary or something different, its just going to be unique. I know you will advise me to start somewhere so I can save money little by little. I teach and that’s the only thing suitable for my life right now. In fact I will love to continue teaching even after getting the desired business.
So since am done trying to design things (which I don’t even need) and am done trying to sell stuff online (which makes me lose the little money I have), I decided to do other things I enjoy like, listening to songs (Frank Edward is still the best), listening to messages (Joyce Meyer and Sam Adeyemi are my favorite people), watching movies, reading books and becoming more dedicated in church. So when I come back from school, instead of stressing myself up thinking or trying to make things that may fetch me money, I just relax and do the things I love. Now, ask me how it will pay me. It’s not paying money neither does other things I was busy doing. But my life has been transformed. I become better every day from the information I get, I enjoy more peace, my brain is more relaxed to write this and indirectly, I am making the impact I desire.

#lessons are learnt everyday
Re: Learning How To Become Better Everyday 3 by zub(m): 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nice write up. Picked one or two things from it. Cheers!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Case For HPV Vaccine / How To Know If You Are Truly A Good Person / Let's Watch The Rice We Consume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.