Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Which App Do U Want Invented That Is Yet To Be? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which App Do U Want Invented That Is Yet To Be? (753 Views)

Which App Takes Most Of Your Data / What App Do You Use To Play Music? / Simon Petrus Invented Phone In Namibia Which Does Not Use Airtime (Photos,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which App Do U Want Invented That Is Yet To Be? by Genes1s: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
Have u ever thought of any android application that u will love to use but it is yet to be on playstore?? Please leave your comment below!
Thanks
Re: Which App Do U Want Invented That Is Yet To Be? by thesicilian: 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
How about an app that can take care of this perennial mosquito problem in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Which App Do U Want Invented That Is Yet To Be? by ekesoft(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
thesicilian:
How about an app that can take care of this perennial mosquito problem in Nigeria?
Lol
Re: Which App Do U Want Invented That Is Yet To Be? by lanre316: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
An app that can predict the future and advise how to invest your money

An app that diagnose your health and prescribe drugs

An app that can show if someone is lying to you

An app that can converse like a human being and keep one's company while answering intelligently any questions it was asked

1 Like

Re: Which App Do U Want Invented That Is Yet To Be? by thesicilian: 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
ekesoft:

Lol
I'm serious. Some ideas seem impossible or stupid at first, until you take a more critical look at it.

1 Like

Re: Which App Do U Want Invented That Is Yet To Be? by elfakkawy(m): 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
There are many of them, but I'm working on one now.
Re: Which App Do U Want Invented That Is Yet To Be? by joseph214(m): 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
An app that I can download money for free cheesy
Re: Which App Do U Want Invented That Is Yet To Be? by Genes1s: 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
lanre316:
An app that can predict the future and advise how to invest your money

An app that diagnose your health and prescribe drugs

An app that can show if someone is lying to you

An app that can converse like a human being and keep one's company while answering intelligently any questions it was asked
I salute d level of ur intelligence
Re: Which App Do U Want Invented That Is Yet To Be? by Genes1s: 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
thesicilian:
Noted, thnks
Re: Which App Do U Want Invented That Is Yet To Be? by Genes1s: 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
elfakkawy:
There are many of them, but I'm working on one now.

U av said nothing
Thanks anyway
Re: Which App Do U Want Invented That Is Yet To Be? by mattmogan88: 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
AN APP DAT CAN RUN GAMECUBE GAMES FLAWLESS

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Error Code 1480 / Lg G Vista / I NEED A Leeco Pro 3 Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.