Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,977 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram (29229 Views)

2019: Forces Against Atiku / Nigeria Armed Force Destroy Camp-zero Burn Boko Haram Members (video) / North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by Agriman(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2016
I think they said Nigeria military is one of the top military in the world? why UK military again after bokoharam has been wiped
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by passionate88: 7:50am On Aug 15, 2016
During the campaign he said it is a shame that a country like Nigeria is seeking for help from other countries to battle boko haram, now the presidiot is doing what he castigated the last administration of doing. Where's sweetlemeom omenka ngeneukwenu passingshot and the rest of them horde?
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by Sunnycliff(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2016
Say no to terrorism and cheap APC propaganda of defeating and wiping off boko haram!
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by pippimp(m): 7:57am On Aug 15, 2016
naija1stpikin:
Like they helped #BringBackOurGilrs in 2014

All you needed to do was ask.
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by goldust777: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2016
Sylvarresta:
Abeg make dem borrow us weapons too make we use am finish dos brainwashed mofos and those flat headed nda...
d guy above me needs brain surgery

Exactly wats gonna happen
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by President99: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2016
TippyTop:
Seems Buhari has finally surrendered our sovereignty to the UK.
Nope! he has surrendered it to the Albino in Kuje prison
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by naija1stpikin: 8:08am On Aug 15, 2016
pippimp:

All you needed to do was ask.
Ask what? Who? Ask you or Bubu? "grin"
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by LDKOTB(m): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2016
Wake me up when they start bombarding Sambisa forest

And ensure to bring along picture prove
We'll need that grin grin grin
Good move though
LDKOTB grin grin grin
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by omenka(m): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2016
passionate88:
During the campaign he said it is a shame that a country like Nigeria is seeking for help from other countries to battle boko haram, now the presidiot is doing what he castigated the last administration of doing. Where's sweetlemeom omenka ngeneukwenu passingshot and the rest of them horde?
Okay, this one has been spamming my mentions since forever, let me bless him with a little time- perhaps that would make him a happier person.

First, I suspect you are a kid who should be ignored regardless but I'm doing this as a demonstration of courtesy, which of course you don't deserve.

Now, without ranting so much, simply extract a quote and a source where Mr President said what you said he said (in bold above).

Just an excerpt and a source.

I remember the president saying it is embarrassing smaller countries like Chad and Niger are allowed to lead the war against the insurgents- but you say he said it is a shame that a country like Nigeria is seeking for help from other countries to battle boko haram.

I'd like to see where he did.

Anything short of that and you shall be ignored like a nobody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by Generalyemi(m): 8:13am On Aug 15, 2016
Sylvarresta:
Abeg make dem borrow us weapons too make we use am finish dos brainwashed mofos and those flat headed nda...
d guy above me needs brain surgery

some are born zombie..some inherited zombie...some are brainwashed to be zombie........u are all. in. o n e
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by hemsquare(m): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2016
Long live the queen. BTW how can I join the royal air force
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by olasmith10(m): 8:19am On Aug 15, 2016
We have available; standard First aid boxes for offices, factories, cars, camps, and schools prepared and double checked by seasoned physicians..The contents of our first aid boxes aligns with that of the international standard..
Call us today as we offer delivery Nationwide..
Call us on; 08168529179 and 09052249142

Email; MikeandMegmedicals@yahoo.com
Our office address: 24 Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

Mike&Meg Medical logistics.........let's go medical!!!
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by Modsenemy(f): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2016
Most of u will jst be making silly comments out of ur sentiments.
Yes, Bokoharam was said to be technically defeated" but didn't we all read the news about their change of leadership and promises to begin their striking operations.
Now tell me wats bad if the military begins to get prepared in case of an impending attack?
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by rottennaija(m): 8:26am On Aug 15, 2016
LMAyedun:
Which Boko Haram again nau?
I thought Buratai & this Gov't said they've been wiped out of North East..

APC and lies are like Beans & dodo.

You don't wipe out terrorism over a period of 1 or 2 years. You can only reduce their fighting ability and numbers but not their will. So, the fight against bokoharam will continue even in the next 5 years, but they will only be pockets of them causing danger and harm. If you doubt what I'm saying, ask the US about taliban and Al qaeda

1 Like

Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by shaddoww: 8:27am On Aug 15, 2016
TippyTop:
So for our colonial masters to send us 35 officers to help train our men now means we have surrendered our sovereignty abi. Do u know how much it will cost if we are to send those officers there for training? And I guess we dey say d world is a global village, u really don't understand wat they mean. Should Nigeria collapse today cos of war, do u think any country can manage d inflow of refugees dat will come out of Nigeria? Prevention they say is better than cure my friend.
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by uckennety(m): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2016
TippyTop:

Was nigeria ever sovereign

She sold it in the 60's
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by uchwar1: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2016
Op, mind what u write here. I will categorically say that your post is baseless and senseless
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by pippimp(m): 8:39am On Aug 15, 2016
naija1stpikin:
Ask what? Who? Ask you or Bubu? "grin"

Were they taken during Buhari's time?
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by naija1stpikin: 8:43am On Aug 15, 2016
pippimp:

Were they taken during Buhari's time?
did Bubu not promise to bring them back in just 3 months?
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by pippimp(m): 8:46am On Aug 15, 2016
naija1stpikin:
did Bubu not promise to bring them back in just 3 months?

Now you are prancing around. I only responded to what you said. You said why didn't they help in 2014 and I said why didn't Nigeria ask. That you believed another re.tarded president said is no concern of mine.
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 15, 2016
Since its UK... I'm a little bit unconcerned.. if it were USA.. then our end is already here.. coz usa army are evil... complete evil
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by charlycharles(m): 8:55am On Aug 15, 2016
sammyj:
Good development. Hope they don't ended up running away just like what happened during the last corrupt weaker administration! ! angry
but my dear Zombie i tot u and ur dulllard strongman have already defeated bokoharam? continue...
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by kenoz(m): 9:02am On Aug 15, 2016
Okay
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 15, 2016
Nigeria's daddy always comming to the rescue.
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by millionaireman: 9:12am On Aug 15, 2016
Orikinla:

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-armed-forces-deployments-tackle-security-threats-in-africa

Help us liberate Chibok girls and unravel the mystery surrounding the kidnap

Nothing more needed from British troops in Nigeria except the training exercise.
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:18am On Aug 15, 2016
We've been hearing this for months. But them no dey ever arrive. . . Na now wey war 'don end' dem wan use 'our' small money sponsor them come Naija?
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 15, 2016
Amoamare:
If actually the NA have drastically decimated the terrorists , then I don't see the reason the British army should be allowed to be here now. Are they here to take glory or what? Or was it all lies that the NA have done so.
Time reveals all things
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by socrates007: 9:30am On Aug 15, 2016
The war against bokoharam had been largely frustrated by politics.BH have the support of their elders and elite.That is why even with the intervention from americans,isreali,west african joint force,the fight agsinst bh is still far from over.victory can only come within not from outside.
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by 12choice: 9:32am On Aug 15, 2016
why 30 of the arm forces from UK, will them be anoff for nigeria and somalia?
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by engrchykae(m): 10:02am On Aug 15, 2016
TippyTop:
the only people in Nigeria to have enjoyed sovereignty are the Biafrans even though it lasted just three years.
ur army was meant to keep British interest and the hausas as trusted sellouts have gone to great lenght to keep the bidding of the colonial masters.
tell this british bulldogs to face avengers and u will hear the part two of Blackwater.
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by lailo: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2016
LMAyedun:
Which Boko Haram again nau?
I thought Buratai & this Gov't said they've been wiped out of North East..

APC and lies are like Beans & dodo.
So they should fold arms so that they can regroup?Hypocrite
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by crownie(m): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2016
The title for this post is wrong...the British on uniform are members of the BMATT, who are here on a capacity building training for Regiment personnel of the Nigerian Air Force. The picture shows Regiment personnel and BMATT instructors during one of the training exercises. Please let's get facts straight before we devour with our comments.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser / German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu / Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.