Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram (29225 Views)

2019: Forces Against Atiku / Nigeria Armed Force Destroy Camp-zero Burn Boko Haram Members (video) / North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by WhatOnEarth: 10:08am On Aug 15, 2016
[size=20pt]The UK created this mess in the first place......long long ago before any of us were born. Do you really think they have the balls to clean it up.....

I don't
[/size]

Even Zik is now frowning at them

Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by nkechiben(f): 10:17am On Aug 15, 2016
For Boko Haram realy? Or they're indirectly targeting militants, Biafrans and Christians to wipe them away? but God forbid!
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by bamidex28282: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2016
where were the u.k military when the battle was still bloody ?
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by AlabaSlim: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2016
Serious countries invite Prussia, China & not US or the others....ask Assad what Prussia has done compared to the US-led financial backers of ISIS
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by yomz1e(m): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2016
[b]Let me educate some idiots on this thread. I worked with the RAF you see in the 1st big picture and friends with some the officers and for security reasons I cannot divulge the level of my interaction with them or say the things we discussed concerning BH as its classified and sensitive information. All I can say is that you cannot defeat terrorism in one swipe, its a continuous effort that requires international and national intelligence, cooperation and efforts. The Brits and Yanks have vasts experiences dealing with terrorism and can teach the Nigerian armies counter terrorism. BH threats can be redcued BUT not eliminated because..again....(RESTRICTED INFO).Terrorism is a global effort so stop that stupid talk about what are they doing here... believe me its not for your oil anymore but the close ties the UK and Nigeria have . Most people don't know how revered Nigeria is outside her shores...this is one of the mandate the president promised Nigerians so BE PROUD OF YOUR COUNTRY. [/b]

1 Like

Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by passionate88: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2016
omenka:
Okay, this one has been spamming my mentions since forever, let me bless him with a little time- perhaps that would make him a happier person.

First, I suspect you are a kid who should be ignored regardless but I'm doing this as a demonstration of courtesy, which of course you don't deserve.

Now, without ranting so much, simply extract a quote and a source where Mr President said what you said he said (in bold above).

Just an excerpt and a source.

I remember the president saying it is embarrassing smaller countries like Chad and Niger are allowed to lead the war against the insurgents- but you say he said it is a shame that a country like Nigeria is seeking for help from other countries to battle boko haram.

I'd like to see where he did.

Anything short of that and you shall be ignored like a nobody.

Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by Sirmuel1(m): 10:56am On Aug 15, 2016
They should assist us with visa. grin
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by blaqiz: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2016
this news must be a scam because there is no boko haram in Nigeria
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by FemiMaduka(m): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
I don't know why the Nigerian military hasn't aligned with the Russian military already. All these petty periodic handouts in form of training from Britain and allies - though commendable - will not reposition our military. Nigeria has for a long time been ruled by people who were passionate only about their ethnic groups and regions, and never about Nigeria as a whole. Definitely, the Nigerian Military is not in the shape to protect us.

170million million people
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by sammyj: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
..........!!!! angry cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
charlycharles:

but my dear Zombie i tot u and ur dulllard strongman have already defeated bokoharam? continue...
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by CAPSLOCKED: 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sirmuel1:
They should assist us with visa. grin
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by Pebcak: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
LMAyedun:
Which Boko Haram again nau?
I thought Buratai & this Gov't said they've been wiped out of North East..

APC and lies are like Beans & dodo.

Not really terrorists are like disease when you wipe them out they layback, regroup and come back to attack and they are stronger. Case study US Iraq or Afghanistan terrorist fight. Even though the fight is over US marines are still there hold it down. So bro I disagree with you on this. We need to wipe those terrorists out and keep them out.

Last BH video sent chimes down my spine thats some real life scary shit and action should be taken fast. Its been long since we heard of bomb blast in public place and thats a commendable effort from Nigerian Army.
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by alaskido(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
I do not understand this government. Does it mean that we do not have the technical knowledge to fight just a small terrorist within our own systems? All those officers we sent to Sandthurst and War college overseas to learn the art and technique of war, does it mean they only go there to enjoy and come back to get promotions and join the politicians in looting our funds. We do not need foreign help. Are they also providing us with sophisticated weapons and manpower?

This APC government is a big liar and a SCAM. I thought they said Boko Haram has been technically defeated?
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by passyhansome(m): 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Just observing

Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by Orikinla(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
yomz1e:
[b]Let me educate some idiots on this thread. I worked with the RAF you see in the 1st big picture and friends with some the officers and for security reasons I cannot divulge the level of my interaction with them or say the things we discussed concerning BH as its classified and sensitive information. All I can say is that you cannot defeat terrorism in one swipe, its a continuous effort that requires international and national intelligence, cooperation and efforts. The Brits and Yanks have vasts experiences dealing with terrorism and can teach the Nigerian armies counter terrorism. BH threats can be redcued BUT not eliminated because..again....(RESTRICTED INFO).Terrorism is a global effort so stop that stupid talk about what are they doing here... believe me its not for your oil anymore but the close ties the UK and Nigeria have . Most people don't know how revered Nigeria is outside her shores...this is one of the mandate the president promised Nigerians so BE PROUD OF YOUR COUNTRY. [/b]
Thanks.
They really need the education to improve their intelligence and end their ignorance.

Ignorance has destroyed more lives than corruption and terrorism in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by suteco16: 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ok, waiting!
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by adebowales: 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
LMAyedun:
Which Boko Haram again nau? I thought Buratai & this Gov't said they've been wiped out of North East..
APC and lies are like Beans & dodo.
brother sorry to say u no get sense
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by Ay92(m): 7:21am On Aug 16, 2016
jimohibrahim:
[size=16pt]ANOTHER STRATEGY FOR YAHOO BOYZ TO MAKE MORE CASH.[/size]
what has yahoo boys got to do with this
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by Ay92(m): 8:25am On Aug 16, 2016
jimohibrahim:

[size=16pt]wetin concern you Sir Isaac.... grin[/size]
thank God you know it's me. I was expecting some serious yabbing. grin
jimohibrahim:

[size=16pt]wetin concern you Sir Isaac.... grin[/size]
thank God you know it's me. I was expecting some serious yabbing.
Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by Ay92(m): 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
jimohibrahim:
Well I almost fell for it until I checked your moniker .
thank God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' / Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers / NLC Directs Members To Cripple Activities At CBN Offices Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.