Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 (31806 Views)

'NFF & Sports Ministry Sold Tickets Meant For Nigerians To Argentines & Iceland' / Dalung Redeploys Senior Sports Ministry Officials / Sports Ministry Unaware Of U23 USA Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 by Agunnewi: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 by Imoala: 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:
When the bank manager was told to pay the jamb lesson tutors were busy asking me if Kim karashian was among the choir members who sang at deeper life champ ground at Lagos but instead she was among the Niger delta avengers that she was not in a hurry to follow chibok girls move to the front seat and allow Buhari's daughter not to pick her Law bar coat. Am not okay with the way tomatoes dropped that it heavily affected Dangote from making sure his Dollar transactions was depicted in Euros that Arsene Wenger was not among those who decided to sign C Ronaldo when he wanted to make a move to Aso rock and vote for APC members who were not paying attention when Patience Jonathan shouted their is God ooooo that made all ISIS members decides to take a selfie with Obama who wasn't ready to see that Donald Trump even voted for Hilary Clinton who was not running against in at the Peoples Democratic Party.

Have u gone gaga before, or are u a schizophrenic fellow?
Re: Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 by brojoshua: 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
There are sons or children who built their fathers' house or nation and there are also sons who destroy it by looting and co. And God will reward each one according to his deeds. Many times not those who find their ways one way or another to leadership positions are true leaders but are true criminals and looters

1 Like

Re: Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 by brojoshua: 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
He saved Nigeria from a shame and God will reward him with good but all those who threw Nigeria into many shame by looting and stealing will be cast into deep shame too even though they are still being honoured by the wicked people now
Re: Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:
When the bank manager was told to pay the jamb lesson tutors were busy asking me if Kim karashian was among the choir members who sang at deeper life champ ground at Lagos but instead she was among the Niger delta avengers that she was not in a hurry to follow chibok girls move to the front seat and allow Buhari's daughter not to pick her Law bar coat. Am not okay with the way tomatoes dropped that it heavily affected Dangote from making sure his Dollar transactions was depicted in Euros that Arsene Wenger was not among those who decided to sign C Ronaldo when he wanted to make a move to Aso rock and vote for APC members who were not paying attention when Patience Jonathan shouted their is God ooooo that made all ISIS members decides to take a selfie with Obama who wasn't ready to see that Donald Trump even voted for Hilary Clinton who was not running against in at the Peoples Democratic Party.
Can I have some of the weed you're on grin grin
Re: Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 by luvinhubby(m): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

Abeg recommend that your weed brand to me, i want send am give one of my niggas who wan upgrade. grin

1 Like

Re: Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 by Brayss(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
grin Ronaldo and Mikel be like

1 Like

Re: Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 by DrHighchief(m): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
ct2:
When will I ever make first to comment Pls help me, been trying hard for years now
Who first to comment help? Does it give u more money @ d end of d month?
God bless Nigeria...
Re: Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 by daven: 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

Always try to be taking complete dosage of your medication.
Re: Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 by Excuzeme: 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
MrMcJay:
Traditionally, the Sports ministry is a big pot of soup for charlatans to feed fat on. Each time there is a sports competition, people from the NFA and the Sports Ministry go there with their girlfriends and concubines. Now, these guys are paid US dollars as estacode and travelling allowances. It is not uncommon to see 200 people from the Sports ministry going to a competition as appendages.
However, Buhari stopped this madness by directing that only those who had business at Rio should go there.

Now, the Sports Ministry officials want the Dream Team and other members of the Nigerian contingent to fail and they're doing this by withholding funds. The reason is simple: Once there is a terrible outing, the government would institute an inquiry. The inquiry would be told that it's because the officials couldn't go on jamboree with the team. Next competition, the jamborees would be allowed so that the team can perform "better".

The fact is that the Minister of Sports and his gang are ashamed that the Nigerian team has done so well.

Dalung should be sacked and sent to Abakaliki to plant local rice.

Very good analysis!

But l think that Dalung is part of the Govt that does not want the jamboree to continue?
It was Sepp Blatter that turned these Sport officials, especially NFA into powerful MAFIA even able to challenge and outdo the President of a country. They criminals support one another while FIFA will threaten the country with a ban, if it wants to prosecute thieving officials.

But things are changing now, FIFA is being cleaned properly.
NFA and NFF needs to be cleaned of criminals you mentioned above.
Re: Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 by horlakunle25(m): 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=ct2 post=48482578]When will I ever make first to comment ,Pls friends help me I have been trying for years now[/quote hw much dem dey pay does who hv made FP
Re: Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 by echarlz(m): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
And to think that these useless appointments took PMB several months to make...? Searching as he claimed for the best brains and cleanest hands. This definitely isn't the best Nigeria can offer. Pity!

1 Like

Re: Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 by YabaLeftist: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

Oga, hope you don take your medicine?

1 Like

Re: Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 by hannyjay(f): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
Op i dint see wia he mention dat d ministry has refund mikel money.I knw some idiots ll nt read d news b4 comenting especially d ugandans
Re: Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 by kunlemessi: 12:26am On Aug 15, 2016
So meaningful, wow!

Ronaldinnioh:

1 Like

Re: Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 by yek: 3:41am On Aug 15, 2016
Make una wait make Sport Minister John Mikel Obi carry him mouth confirm am first...
These hoes aint loyal
Re: Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 by MDOLOFU: 5:27am On Aug 15, 2016
APC wayo

Re: Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 by junglej: 5:53am On Aug 15, 2016
rayblast:
why was Dalung represented by Onu?? Which competition dey go on nw wey pass Olympics presently? What should b more than been with dis players at d crucial moment ?? Anyway he knows he s more of a drunk than a motivator . Dalung is a disaster to sports in Nigeria

Not even that. We know DAT the minister was in Brazil , so despite all this no wasting of money campaign, at least both the minister and his perm sec went to Brazil. Now if that isn't wasting money I wonder what is.
Re: Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 by dotedote: 6:39am On Aug 15, 2016
Has anyone at home known of your condition?

Ronaldinnioh:
Re: Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 by zikiziki(f): 7:11am On Aug 15, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:
I presume madness from the writer
Re: Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 by schoolfeez: 7:43am On Aug 15, 2016
I thought they denied this before bbut now the are paying back the next you will hear from mikel is that he did not receive any money
Re: Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 by Akaujaa(m): 7:51am On Aug 15, 2016
In his response, Mikel said, “We want to thank you for your fatherly support. In truth, there have been a lot of challenges, but every time we go onto the field, we forget about everything and make sure our fatherland comes first.[b]In his response, Mikel said, “We want to thank you for your fatherly support. In truth, there have been a lot of challenges, but every time we go onto the field, we forget about everything and make sure our fatherland comes first.[/b]In his response, Mikel said, “We want to thank you for your fatherly support. In truth, there have been a lot of challenges, but every time we go onto the field, we forget about everything and make sure our fatherland comes first.
Re: Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:50am On Aug 15, 2016
Like seriously before this country call Nigeria get better, we need to change the stupid idiot leaders
Re: Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 by elimsun(m): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

What are u trying to say now
Re: Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 by innofair(m): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2016
hello people..do you know you can make money online? i just discovered a verified and a very reliable website(it was launched by paul samson,in march 2016) where you can have a one-time investment turned into a stream of income. register with this link of mine and say goodbye to financial dependence. you determine your earnings. remember.... you only invest once.please register with my referral link and you will be glad you did. i have never in my life been convinced about a website like this one. after registering, please message me to tell you what next to do.the good thing is that the money can be paid directly into ur Nigerian bank account. so you dont have to worry. you can withdraw your earnings and be paid on fridays. in the column for sponsor/referrer, type this id.......Inno360. thats my id
Re: Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 by ebuclassic18(m): 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
sarzy:
So Mikel actually lent them in the first place. I thought he gave.

he never lent money to them he actually donated the cash now ur so called minister is trying to cover his shame becos he never believed the boys will go this far.
Re: Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 by Eazie351(m): 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

(in craze clown‘s voice) ... Whats this??.... Oya slap ursef.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Super Eagles Will Receive $24m If They Win The World Cup - Pinnick / Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer / Kenneth Omeruo Pictured Training With His Chelsea Teammates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.