Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Game Of Thrones Season 7 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season 7 (1057 Views)

Game Of Thrones Season 7 / DOWNLOAD: Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode 2 (S01E02) – Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Season 7 by Iduzenoni: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
When I first saw this picture of @official2baba and @mi_abaga the first thing that came to my mind was The Wall, The Men of the Might watch, Crows. I can't get over Gameofthrones is my problem, so I just photoshopped my imaginations. So Sir Jude is from house..... Well no one knows, all we know is he is related to the hound and the mountain, maybe that's why he is called the savage, and Sir Idibia, hmmn definitely from Dorne, you know what they do in Dorne right?, he broke the crow code and had 4wives, one with a stark, one with a lannister, one with (lmao) a Dothraki, and one with a Targaeryan, don't ask me how. Tag ur Game of thrones friends.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 by rajinki: 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Do
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 by kay9(m): 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Not bad smiley

(1) (Reply)

Videos + Photos: Highlights From Big Brother Naija Day 8 #bbnaija / Learn Carting,loading And Cc Top Up With Your Phone Today / BBNaija: Fight Erupts Between Tacha And Omashola, Fans React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.