Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State (5728 Views)

Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed / This Oshomole's Photoshopped Picture Will Crack Your Ribs. / BOMBSHELL: Adams Oshomole Is A Threat To Edo State Security - Blessing Agbomhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by merjovis(f): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
Adams Aliu OSHOMOLE the present Governor of Edo state while entertaining his guest from the north yesterday, said in the news that he is set to employ Islamic teachers in Edo state who will teach the student Islam in all the schools , my question is, is it proper for Islam to be taught in a christian state?? Will the northerners dare introduce Christian Religion in the North Christians in Benin and Edo state it's time to stand up and say No to this rubbish we will not be the last Christians in this State. OYA make will pray may God help us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by THUNDER4real(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
They can do as dey want in south south, this kind of thing can't happen in South East, unless that governor is planning burial for himself....

8 Likes

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by maryjan8(f): 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
Edo state is not an islamic state.or Dose this have anything to do with the election?

5 Likes

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by Alphaoscar: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
merjovis:
Adams Aliu OSHOMOLE the present Governor of Edo state while entertaining his guest from the north yesterday, said in the news that he is set to employ Islamic teachers in Edo state who will teach the student Islam in all the schools , my question is, is it proper for Islam to be taught in a christian state?? Will the northerners dare introduce Christian Religion in the North Christians in Benin and Edo state it's time to stand up and say No to this rubbish we will not be the last Christians in this State. OYA make will pray may God help us all

Many of you will rot in hell with the way you employ religion to deceive the gullible and to score political point.

You always term APC as Islamic party whereas the two chairmen of your so-called Christian party are Alhaji's and your next Presidential candidate will also be an Alhaji.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by Alphaoscar: 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
maryjan8:
Edo state is not an islamic state.or Dose this have anything to do with the election?

PDP always resort to religious sentiment when they see that they are about to lose an election.

Edo is a secular state with majority of Christians but sizeable Muslims around Auchi area and when they go to Auchi you will see them in turban to associate with the same Muslims.

24 Likes

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by merjovis(f): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
I can see that its the likes of you that will rot in hell, it was people like you that made it posible for Turkey that was a 100% Christian state to become a muslim state because of careless talking like this, the muslims are not playing fair they are evil and Devilish, its also a relegion that encourages Violence and killing of innocent people.. mmmmm I shake my head, may God forgive you for your sins for u know not what u do... see example of what a malam president has turned the country into, I shake my head for u.. quote author=Alphaoscar post=48484627]

Many of you will rot in hell with the way you employ religion to deceive the gullible and to score political point.

You always term APC as Islamic party whereas the two chairmen of your so-called Christian party are Alhaji's and your next Presidential candidate will also be an Alhaji.[/quote]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by omokab: 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
So to yourself now,Edo state is a christian state because it has 100 percentage of Christians abi. What about Auchi and other part that are muslim dominated area? That's even not my concerns. My concern is, is it a bad things to introduce a religion study in a school curriculum? Be it IRK, CRK and traditional ones. In study yoruba language we leant little part of traditional religion like Ogun and obatala. Also on your question of if the northerners can allow christian religion study, you can easily ask your people who stay in the north that question. I know some of their public school study CRK. Please don't let tribal or religion sentiment block your eyes. I could remember when we are school those days,we are asked to choose between CRK and IRK. The only thing is that it should not be forced on any student. Thank you

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by jamace(m): 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
Oshobaba wants to leave palaver and katakata behind for the next governor of the state. But why are our leaders so concerned with irrelevances?

How has religion helped us in Nigeria? All those looting our resources are either christians or muslims. Sadly too, most of the looters have been on religious pilgrimages (with our money), to see the source and origin of their religious leaders, yet no element of fear of God/Allah in them.

Oshobaba, what has gotten into your damn skull?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
All the zombiec governors are trying hard to please their Northern Oligarchy masters. I won't be amazed to see okoroawusa follow suit.

O ga eme ha vum na anya soonest. Ndi araangry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by jarkbauer: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nobody teaches islam in schools. They teach Islamic religious studies just like christian religious studies. What is your problems with this. Islamophobia is worse than Boko Haram itself. So because they want to each our children Islam , the next thing is to scream blue murder. Stop comparing yourself to the northerners if truly you are more developed than them.

If you had the power i am very sure you demolish all the mosque in your vicinity

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by yanshDoctor: 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
lalasticlala seun.

pastor ize-iyamu is coming to revoked or terminate the Islamism. no cause for alarm or panic.

7 Likes

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by yanshDoctor: 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
jarkbauer:
Nobody teaches islam in schools. They teach Islamic religious studies just like christian religious studies. What is your problems with this. Islamophobia is worse than Boko Haram itself. So because they want to each our children Islam , the next thing is to scream blue murder. Stop comparing yourself to the northerners if truly you are more developed than them.

If you had the power i am very sure you demolish all the mosque in your vicinity
shut up there. terrorist are Muslims and the word Muslim religion in public schools should called for alarm and red flag. all fanatic and terrorist are Muslim FOU.

9 Likes

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
Imagine u guys killing urself for this fake news, smh. For Nigerians, u will believe anything u see on the internet.

4 Likes

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by merjovis(f): 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
You are very right my dear if I had the power I would have burnt down all the mosque because Islam has done more damage than good in this country, we keep saying let's not be sentimental about it, but the Muslims are very sentimental, when it comes to anything they will choose their brother first before you, give their brother jobs before you, and if an opportunity comes for them to kill you they will not even blink, so my dear I will be very sentimental

4 Likes

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by merjovis(f): 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
Oga the news is not fake ooo oooh u know watch EBS news yesterday I will sorry for you

3 Likes

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by oboy3(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
It is a slow but gradual process,one day we will wake up and find ourselves muslim

south south and south east wake up o

1 Like

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by merjovis(f): 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
God forbid bad thing I reject it in Jesus name
Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by obailala(m): 12:46am On Aug 15, 2016
Before I was born, CRK and IRK were taught in public secondary schools across Nigeria and it has always been optional. Except someone want to tell me they are teaching bokoharamology or they are forcing non-Muslims to take IRK, then those raising dust over this issue on this thread are just divisive buffoons.

9 Likes

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by dustmalik: 1:11am On Aug 15, 2016
obailala:
Before I was born, CRK and IRK were taught in public secondary schools across Nigeria and it has always been optional. Except someone want to tell me they are teaching bokoharamology or they are forcing non-Muslims to take IRK, then those raising dust over this issue on this thread are just divisive buffoons.
You guys are trying sha. The level of stupidity that goes on in politics section is appalling. I stopped commenting on this section because i realized it has been taken over by fools. I mean, what kind of useless thread is this? IRK and CRK have always been part of our primary and secondary school curriculum. So, what on earth is the OP talking about? Imagine calling Edo, a christian state.

11 Likes

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by StOla: 1:15am On Aug 15, 2016
dustmalik:

You guys are trying sha. The level of stupidity that goes on in politics section is appalling. I stopped commenting on this section because i realized it has been taken over by fools. I mean, what kind of useless thread is this? IRK and CRK have always been part of our primary and secondary school curriculum. So, what on earth is the OP talking about? Imagine calling Edo, a christian state.

I totally concur.

I am beginning to think the Politics section is now for retards.

8 Likes

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by StOla: 1:24am On Aug 15, 2016
merjovis:

You had to remind us that Adams Oshiomhole also bears Aliyu.
If you do not know, there a lots of Muslims in Edo state, even outside Auchi. Some like Oshiomhole, Aret Adams, Tony Momoh etc were born into Islam, but later became Christians.

There is no such thing as Edo state is s Christian state. Even Prof. Ambrose Alli was born into a Muslim family, but became Catholic like Oshiomhole and was the very 1st civilian governor of Edo State.

If you don't want IRK in a multi religious state like Edo, then CRK must be outlawed also.

The world would be a better place if religious lunatics like you and your Islamic counterparts were eased into the heavenly world you all crave for. The rest of the sane world would be better for it.

12 Likes

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by merjovis(f): 2:02am On Aug 15, 2016
StOla:

You had to remind us that Adams Oshiomhole also bears Aliyu.
If you do not know, there a lots of Muslims in Edo state, even outside Auchi. Some like Oshiomhole, Aret Adams, Tony Momoh etc were born into Islam, but later became Christians.

There is no such thing as Edo state is s Christian state. Even Prof. Ambrose Alli was born into a Muslim family, but became Catholic like Oshiomhole and was the very 1st civilian governor of Edo State.

If you don't want IRK in a multi religious state like Edo, then CRK must be outlawed also.

The world would be a better place if religious lunatics like you and your Islamic counterparts were eased into the heavenly world you all crave for. The rest of the sane world would be better for it.
I can see u don't have a place in this world, even the bible says if you are neighther hot or cold I will spew u out of my mouth, u can call us all u want, but u need to find ur place in this world. ....smh

2 Likes

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by merjovis(f): 2:08am On Aug 15, 2016
obailala:
the only divisive baffons we have here is you, because u obviously don't have an idea of what u are saying

2 Likes

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by merjovis(f): 2:12am On Aug 15, 2016
StOla:

I totally concur.

Mr intelligent the too much grammar u know is the one that is killing you, the only stupid person here is you, no matter who u are or what u represent, Christianity cam never be erased my islamism God in heaven will never allow it, u guys can only try but like ur father the devil u will always fail

5 Likes

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by merjovis(f): 2:18am On Aug 15, 2016
[quote author=dustmalik post=48488340]
You guys are trying sha. The level of stupidity that goes on in politics section is appalling. I stopped commenting on this section because i realized it has been taken over by fools. I mean, what kind of useless thread is this? IRK and CRK have always been part of our primary and secondary school curriculum. So, what on earth is the OP talking about? Imagine calling Edo, a christian state. the only stupid person here is you, no matter who you are , or what u represent Christianity will always win , Christianity will remain in this country and can never be erased, even ur brother d devil knows that it is already a lost battle nonsense
Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by merjovis(f): 2:22am On Aug 15, 2016
dustmalik:

the only stupid person is u, no matter who u are or what u represent Christianity can never be erased in this country, this country belongs to Jesus, even the devil knows that it is a lost battle period

2 Likes

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by merjovis(f): 2:31am On Aug 15, 2016
Alphaoscar:

You always term APC as Islamic party whereas the two chairmen of your so-called Christian party are Alhaji's and your next Presidential candidate will also be an Alhaji.

I can see that its the likes of you that will rot in hell, it was people like you that made it posible for Turkey that was a 100% Christian state to become a muslim state because of careless talking like this, the muslims are not playing fair they are evil and Devilish, its also a relegion that encourages Violence and killing of innocent people.. mmmmm I shake my head, may God forgive you for your sins for u know not what u do... see example of what a malam president has turned the country into, I shake my head for u.

3 Likes

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by merjovis(f): 2:33am On Aug 15, 2016
maryjan8:
my dear the election is very close, people should open their eyes, nose,and ears before they vote for any body oooh

4 Likes

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by merjovis(f): 2:36am On Aug 15, 2016
StOla:

I totally concur.

Mr concur be careful what u concur, before u concur and sell ur self to the devil and end up in hell....smh a word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by StOla: 2:37am On Aug 15, 2016
merjovis:
Mr intelligent the too much grammar u know is the one that is killing you, the only stupid person here is you, no matter who u are or what u represent, Christianity cam never be erased my islamism God in heaven will never allow it, u guys can only try but like ur father the devil u will always fail

There's a reason why religion has found a conducive habitat in politically, economically and academically challenged societies.

You are proof that religious extremists and fundamentalists are a nuisance to a civil society.

8 Likes

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by merjovis(f): 2:38am On Aug 15, 2016
oboy3:
It is a slow but gradual process,one day we will wake up and find ourselves muslim

south south and south east wake up o
My dear abeg help me tell the Christians to wake up , this not the time to sleep, we must fight for what we believe. Jesus is the only way.

2 Likes

Re: Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State by merjovis(f): 2:40am On Aug 15, 2016
StOla:

There's a reason why religion has found a conducive habitat in politically, economically and academically challenged societies.

You are proof that religious extremists and fundamentalists are a nuisance to a civil society.
You are the one that is a nuisance better repent and give your life to Jesus

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malabu Oil Scandal: Making A Case For An #openoillicense Process / Tears! See How Woman Killed A Young Man Through Penis Enlargement Injection.pics / Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.