Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Jibrin Links Omisore To Budget Padding Controversy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin Links Omisore To Budget Padding Controversy (11766 Views)

Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes / Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding / Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibrin Links Omisore To Budget Padding Controversy by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
APC is PDP and PDP is same as APC. These politicians are good friends behind the doors despite their different political party alliances. I pity the youths who get killed for the sake of these evil men called politicians.
Re: Jibrin Links Omisore To Budget Padding Controversy by basadenet: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
Osyabj:

Did you read the article? Dogara is APC by name only, In reality he is 100% pdp mole reporting to alleged MURDERER of Bola Ige, the pdp thug called Omisore. So Dogara remains pdp, despite wearing APC tag.

APC will deal decisively with the pdp mole called Dogara. Stay tuned.
Re: Jibrin Links Omisore To Budget Padding Controversy by pcicero(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
I know many people are still incapable of using their brains.

Jibrin is enjoying his time blabbering about just anything and anyone just because he lost out in the power equation.

If you really think he's doing all these because he detects corruption, think again.

Just so you know the proposed Film Village in Kano which was later rejected by Kanawa was his personal project that he padded into the budget.

What was the outcome of that project? Where will the money be diverted to if eventually released?

I've stopped commenting on political issues because most of the youths are busy shouting PDP and APC while they the rulers are securing the future for their children.

I'd rather spend my time thinking of how to build a better future for my kids so that they won't end up serving their children.
Re: Jibrin Links Omisore To Budget Padding Controversy by lobbyist(m): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Osyabj:

This Pipeline Destruction Party, PDP mole, the patently corrupt Dogara pretending to be part of APC, is going down.
Now Dogara knows what PMB means by "I am for everybody and I am for Nobody"

The Corrupt duo of Saraki and Dogara, imposed on the Nigerian people by the Oil thieves and pdp, shall not know peace until they both resign or are jailed.

Never again underestimate the Power of Tinubu. He who laughs last laughs best.

This change is real.
you get common sense at all
Re: Jibrin Links Omisore To Budget Padding Controversy by Opeyemi4real(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
Osyabj:

Did you read the article? Dogara is APC by name only, In reality he is 100% pdp mole reporting to alleged MURDERER of Bola Ige, the pdp thug called Omisore. So Dogara remains pdp, despite wearing APC tag.

APC will deal decisively with the pdp mole called Dogara. Stay tuned.
It's only when APCs are guilty that you blind supporters attach them to PDP. APC ain't corrupt for once ba? Rubbish!
Re: Jibrin Links Omisore To Budget Padding Controversy by Osyabj: 4:11am On Aug 16, 2016
tolulakin:

You are so lost on the trend of this story that you failed to notice the following:

1. The FG came out to say the budget was not padded (that sounds like a defense of Dogara)
2. The APC has been inviting Jibrin continually, looking like they want to muscle him into keeping quiet
3. The EFCC just reopened a fraud case against Jibrin. This looks very much like a state-sponsored attempt to keep him quiet.

Whatever is happening between those two, your PDP insinuations are not only wrong, but they are also misinformed! Dogara seems to be the APC good boy now and every outfit seems to be defending him...

Unfortunately, your obsession with hatred for PDP will make you blame them for a crime committed in Benin Republic self...Naija people!

You obviously appear out of the loop on the foundation of Saraki and Dogara's travails. Fact is that both men engaged in the "highest form of treachery, fraud and deceit" against the bigger APC interest. Those are the words of the then APC spokesman, Barr. Lai Mohammed.

Now go back and read pre-Saraki Docking at CCT press, about "political settlement before he was docked at the CCT. Casual observers, like you are saying the same thing now about Dogara's "political settelement"

However, that ""highest form of treachery, fraud and deceit" will never be allowed to stand, as it may mean the difference between REAL APC control of NASS and pdp control through their moles Saraki and Dogara.

Just stay tuned and watch Dogara docked before your very eyes.
Re: Jibrin Links Omisore To Budget Padding Controversy by bashydemy1: 7:53am On Aug 16, 2016
tolulakin:

You are so lost on the trend of this story that you failed to notice the following:

1. The FG came out to say the budget was not padded (that sounds like a defense of Dogara)
2. The APC has been inviting Jibrin continually, looking like they want to muscle him into keeping quiet
3. The EFCC just reopened a fraud case against Jibrin. This looks very much like a state-sponsored attempt to keep him quiet.

Whatever is happening between those two, your PDP insinuations are not only wrong, but they are also misinformed! Dogara seems to be the APC good boy now and every outfit seems to be defending him...

Unfortunately, your obsession with hatred for PDP will make you blame them for a crime committed in Benin Republic self...Naija people!

Maybe you need to look it from this way too,

1. The FG came out to say the budget that was sign by PMB was not padded as the budget was later scrutinize before it was signed.

2. The invitations by APC trying to get more evidence from him so as to nail dogara and axe him out for real.

3. EFCC re-opened his cases so as to get more details from him and and make him reveal more cos they need enough evidence to nail dogara..

You should also think after the invitation of Jubrin, he still keep revealing more and more and attacking dogara. Bro there are 2 ways to a coin.
Re: Jibrin Links Omisore To Budget Padding Controversy by Izonpikin: 8:07am On Aug 16, 2016
Osyabj:

This Pipeline Destruction Party, PDP mole, the patently corrupt Dogara pretending to be part of APC, is going down.
Now Dogara knows what PMB means by "I am for everybody and I am for Nobody"

The Corrupt duo of Saraki and Dogara, imposed on the Nigerian people by the Oil thieves and pdp, shall not know peace until they both resign or are jailed.

Never again underestimate the Power of Tinubu. He who laughs last laughs best.

This change is real.
why did the apc accept him from pdp?...why?..nonsense comment from you
Re: Jibrin Links Omisore To Budget Padding Controversy by whotiedthegoat: 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
Na their wahala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajumogobia Admits Taking N18m ‘loan’ From Oil Firm’s MD For London Home / Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura / Soyinka - June 12 Is Democracy Day, May 29 Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.