Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Buhari Is Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Alleges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Alleges (2578 Views)

Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB / Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / IPOB Alleges Plot To Kill Nnamdi Kanu, Says Leader’s Room In Kuje Tear-gassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Alleges by 96xtr93r: 10:00am On Aug 15, 2016
ManMountain:

Peaceful approach but strongly and openly supporting the violence activities of ScAvengers. Who are these confused people think they are deceiving? You simply don't have the capacity to become violence outside the SE, a region that is the least economically important to Nigeria.
Any violence therefore in the SE can't move Nigeria.

N.B: You cowardly resorted to hiding my superior comment and banning my handle because you lack the requisite acumen to engage in a robust discourse. You really thought going through the backdoor will save your wretched soul.

This evil culture being practised on this public forum will be your greatest undoing in life.
Re: Buhari Is Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Alleges by ManMountain(m): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2016
96xtr93r:

N.B: You cowardly resorted to hiding my superior comment and banning my handle because you lack the requisite acumen to engage in a robust discourse. You really thought going through the backdoor will save your wretched soul.

This evil culture being practised on this public forum will be your greatest undoing in life.

Your hallucination on this forum is tending towards madness.
Do I look like a mod that can hide a comment or ban a member?
You need a rehab session
A mod did his or her job and you are shifting that responsibility to me.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Alleges by makazona(m): 10:24am On Aug 15, 2016
Collynzo888:

Who is this small kid? So I am the one holding you from having Biafra? You deserve a hot slap, tell us who is holding you. You were flogged in Akure and you cried to UN, deported by Fashola and you were crying that they chased you away from your own Nigeria. Get lost with your hypocrisy. Shameless people.

Now, this is what I call undiluted hypocrisy. You don't eat Pork meat but use your teeth to share it among your children.

Use every dirty way including suppression, shooting down peaceful protesters, flouting court orders and other" pull him down" actions.

If you don't like the agitation or the people, simply say "Let this nuisance of a people go". By the time we have more "friends" like you shouting that, Pharaoh will naturally do the needful.

In reply to this, I expect: Insults and name-calling. So bring it on!
Re: Buhari Is Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Alleges by iSlayer: 11:37am On Aug 15, 2016
We march on.
Re: Buhari Is Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Alleges by Collynzo888: 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
[s]
makazona:

Now, this is what I call undiluted hypocrisy. You don't eat Pork meat but use your teeth to share it among your children.

Use every dirty way including suppression, shooting down peaceful protesters, flouting court orders and other" pull him down" actions.

If you don't like the agitation or the people, simply say "Let this nuisance of a people go". By the time we have more "friends" like you shouting that, Pharaoh will naturally do the needful.

In reply to this, I expect: Insults and name-calling. So bring it on!
[/s]

I dont understand all these spit splashing. When did Yoruba shoot you down or flour court orders? I asked how Yorubas are holding you down and you splashing spit. Sorry, you are not making sense bros.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Alleges by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
KINGwax007:
lol, this moniker has been registered since 2013.. No be today av been using it..

Besides, I dnt hate Igbos, I am actually catching fun..

I dnt knw of other states, but I dnt think anybody actaukky hated anybody in the real sense..

Unless, of course.. the real jobless, uneducated and frustrated ones...

grin grin
Lol! grin grin. You got me cracking here.
Re: Buhari Is Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Alleges by rainerboy1010: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
suzan404:
undecidedwetin consign me

baby tongue
Re: Buhari Is Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Alleges by tartar9(m): 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
Buhari,what's keeping you.
Re: Buhari Is Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Alleges by makazona(m): 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Collynzo888:
[s][/s]

I dont understand all these spit splashing. When did Yoruba shoot you down or flour court orders? I asked how Yorubas are holding you down and you splashing spit. Sorry, you are not making sense bros.

You were too quick to respond without noticing I didn't mention Yoruba or any tribe.

I addressed you and your likes...

So that you know, by speaking in support of other people's persecution, don't complain when the executioner acts on your support.

Without voices like yours, the pressure on the government will be too much for it to resist the people's wish.

Finally, learn to comment with maturity. This is a public forum. Thanks
Re: Buhari Is Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Alleges by Collynzo888: 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
[s]
makazona:

You were too quick to respond without noticing I didn't mention Yoruba or any tribe.

I addressed you and your likes...

So that you know, by speaking in support of other people's persecution, don't complain when the executioner acts on your support.

Without voices like yours, the pressure on the government will be too much for it to resist the people's wish.

Finally, learn to comment with maturity. This is a public forum. Thanks
[/s]

Trash. Read my first comment before rushing to post your trash. I was talking about Yoruba and you saying something else. Direct your anger to the right person and stop making noise everywhere. Mschew

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Alleges by makazona(m): 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
Collynzo888:
[s][/s]

Trash. Read my first comment before rushing to post your trash. I was talking about Yoruba and you saying something else. Direct your anger to the right person and stop making noise everywhere. Mschew

Lol @ bolded. The topic is not write "Yorubas accused of trying to kill Nnamdi Kanu. Or is it? I was reacting to your rants on the topic without being tribal. It was actually your bigoted self that started your stock in trade.

For your type, every other person makes noise apart from their foolish self.

I give up on you. You have no mind for objectivity.
Re: Buhari Is Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Alleges by Collynzo888: 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
[s]
makazona:

Lol @ bolded. The topic is not write "Yorubas accused of trying to kill Nnamdi Kanu. Or is it? I was reacting to your rants on the topic without being tribal. It was actually your bigoted self that started your stock in trade.

For your type, every other person makes noise apart from their foolish self.

I give up on you. You have no mind for objectivity.
[/s]

Me foolish? You are a shameless being. I have told you to go read my first submission on this thread yet you pouring your smelly spit on me. Someone said I should allow them to go and i asked how am holding them until you started ranting and crying about how they flout court orders.

I have no patience for senseless kids, direct your frustration to the right quarters and stop disgracing yourself online.
Re: Buhari Is Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Alleges by 96xtr96r: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
[s]
ManMountain:
Your hallucination on this forum is tending towards madness.
Do I look like a mod that can hide a comment or ban a member?
You need a rehab session
A mod did his or her job and you are shifting that responsibility to me.
[/s]

You must be on a non-return journey to insanity.
Silly rants from a deluded bigot!
Re: Buhari Is Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Alleges by ManMountain(m): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
96xtr96r:
[s][/s]

You must be on a non-return journey to insanity.
Silly rants from a deluded bigot!

This is the sort of comment that earns you bans on hourly basis. You allow your frustrations to make you flout the rules and then mynd44 or OAM4J hit your head with a hammer
Re: Buhari Is Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Alleges by 96xtr99r: 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
[s]
ManMountain:
This is the sort of comment that earns you bans on hourly basis. You allow your frustrations to make you flout the rules and then myn.d44 or OA.M4J hit your head with a hammer
[/s]

I don't blame you entirely. It's the management of this forum that gives nonentities the previlege to spew trash from the abundance of bile-filled hatred they have for other people but their greedy tribe of treasury looters cum murderous backst*bbers.

You greedy beings do all to ensure that any good comment on the front page exposing your lies are hidden while you're allowed to continue your free reign of madness.

It's only a hopeless generation of backst*bbing parasites that make a career in demonising others to ensure the continual free flow of crude oil wealth from another's backyard, lopsidedness, marginalisation, nepotism, treasury-lootings, Quota System and bloodletting in the land, and still shout the loudest, screaming 'One Nigeria' and at the same time grandstanding carelessly and senselessly that Nigeria's unity is not negotiable.
Re: Buhari Is Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Alleges by 96xtr99r: 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
[s]
ManMountain:
Peaceful approach but strongly and openly supporting the violence activities of ScAvengers. Who are these confused people think they are deceiving? You simply don't have the capacity to become violence outside the SE, a region that is the least economically important to Nigeria.
Any violence therefore in the SE can't move Nigeria.
[/s]

Trash!
Re: Buhari Is Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Alleges by ManMountain(m): 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
96xtr99r:
[s][/s]

I don't blame you entirely. It's the management of this forum that gives nonentities the previlege to spew trash from the abundance of bile-filled hatred they have for other people but their greedy tribe of treasury looters cum murderous backst*bbers.

You greedy beings do all to ensure that any good comment on the front page exposing your lies are hidden while you're allowed to continue your free reign of madness.

It's only a hopeless generation of backst*bbing parasites that make a career in demonising others to ensure the continual free flow of crude oil wealth from another's backyard, lopsidedness, marginalisation, nepotism, treasury-lootings, Quota System and bloodletting in the land, and still shout the loudest, screaming 'One Nigeria' and at the same time grandstanding carelessly and senselessly that Nigeria's unity is not negotiable.

You write a whole lot of garbage, where were you writing all these rubbisb before you discovered this community'?
Re: Buhari Is Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Alleges by 96xtr90r: 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
ManMountain:
You write a whole lot of garbage, where were you writing all these rubbisb before you discovered this community'?

You had deluded yourself by thinking that by hiding my superior comments and banning my handles will ease your miseries. It can't!

When a people out of cowardice pledges allegiance to slavery, the choice of freedom of expression becomes an aberration!
Re: Buhari Is Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Alleges by ManMountain(m): 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
96xtr90r:

You had deluded yourself by thinking that by hiding my superior comments and banning my handles will ease your miseries. It can't!

When a people out of cowardice pledges allegiance to slavery, the choice of freedom of expression becomes an aberration! 

You need urgent medical attention
Re: Buhari Is Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Alleges by 96xtr90r: 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
ManMountain:
You need urgent medical attention

You must be manifesting the symptoms of personality disorder, psychosis and abnormal psychological Narcissism. And you may not even realize that you're terribly sick...
Re: Buhari Is Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Alleges by makazona(m): 5:44am On Aug 18, 2016
Collynzo888:
[s][/s]

Me foolish? You are a shameless being. I have told you to go read my first submission on this thread yet you pouring your smelly spit on me. Someone said I should allow them to go and i asked how am holding them until you started ranting and crying about how they flout court orders.

I have no patience for senseless kids, direct your frustration to the right quarters and stop disgracing yourself online.

Oh wise adult, what brought Yoruba to the matter actually?

Calm down and make a robust discussion Bro. I know you are not used to discussing without sounding pained but try.

Take a deep breath now...good.

Now answer my question

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far / Fani Kayode Calls For A New Nigeria Separate From The North / Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.