Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Funny Ideas About Food - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Funny Ideas About Food (1059 Views)

What The Bible Says About Food" / Write About Food & Fun / Daily Facts About Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Ideas About Food by English1(f): 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2006
Does anyone have any funny superstitions about food? Has anyone known anyone with funny ideas?

I was visited by a family recently and offered the children ice-cream. The oldest one said no and explained that 'we are not allowed to eat ice-cream in winter, mum says it will make us ill with a cold or flu.' I felt like asking the mother if she doesn't let her children eat hot cooked food in summer in case it gives them a fever!
Re: Funny Ideas About Food by sakish(f): 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2006
That is funny so the children did not take the icecream.I have one that if you eat beans you will have a nice skin.
Re: Funny Ideas About Food by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2006
lol,yeah my mum told me that you don't use a knife to cut oha leaf(igbo soup)you use your hands or else it would not be delicious undecided

(1) (Reply)

Finger Foods And Real Foods / Share Your Experience On Dog And Snake Meat / This Fruit (soursop) Can Cure Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.