Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge, 5 Persons, Including Two Children Killed - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge, 5 Persons, Including Two Children Killed (27374 Views)

Nissan Rouge Badly Smashed In Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (photos) / Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Afternoon (Graphic Photos) / Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge, 5 Persons, Including Two Children Killed by olamds(m): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
And This was Not Due To Bad Road But Over speeding....God Be With Their Families.....And Give The Survivor Quick Recovery......God Protect Us From Alakobaaaaa......
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge, 5 Persons, Including Two Children Killed by tonio2wo: 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
This bridge sef, na wah!
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge, 5 Persons, Including Two Children Killed by CDon(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
MandingoXXX:
The Way Some People Speed On That Bridge Is Something To Be Concerned About. Sometimes You Would See Some People Going On 180 And You Will Be Like... Where The Heck Are They Running To.

boss easy o...180 ke....nobody go wan try am...max max na 160.....160 sef na extremely dangerous
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge, 5 Persons, Including Two Children Killed by olascottpeter(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
I heard the card somersaulted three times...Thank God it didn't fall inside the water
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge, 5 Persons, Including Two Children Killed by olascottpeter(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
I heard the vehicle somersaulted three times but thank God it didnt fall inside the water
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge, 5 Persons, Including Two Children Killed by Akinaukwa: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
Speed Kills yet some people prove ignorant; Dont drink if you must drive yet some people prove i dont care; Avoid wrong overtaking yet some people prove stubborn to traffic rules; Obedience to simple instructions can help a lot to lengthen our lives and save others from death. Had i known always comes last.
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge, 5 Persons, Including Two Children Killed by ceejay80s(m): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
fernandoc:
Those people that love to overtake on high speed at 3rd MB hope u are seeing!

No waste ur time, cos they will never listen
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge, 5 Persons, Including Two Children Killed by naturalwaves: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
The highest I have driven on that bridge is 120. The major problem is that despite the fact that the lanes are well marked out , drivers do not stay in lanes. Some swap lanes without trafficating. Some will overtake by your side, get into your front and then slow down in front of you. Some broken down vehicles do not quickly place a C Caution and some of those that do place it so close to the broken down vehicle. God help us!

1 Like

Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge, 5 Persons, Including Two Children Killed by HomeOfMe(f): 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
alaskido:

Which of the vehicles caused the accident. Was it the LAGBUS, the vigilante pick up or the Rover Jeep?
We were told it was the man whose wife died that caused it because according to the eye witness,he hit the lagbus from behind and was smelling of alcohol.
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge, 5 Persons, Including Two Children Killed by HomeOfMe(f): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
alaskido:

Which of the vehicles caused the accident. Was it the LAGBUS, the vigilante pick up or the Rover Jeep?
We were told it was the man whose wife died that caused it because according to the eye witness,he hit the lagbus from behind and was smelling of alcohol;so he was obviously drunk.
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge, 5 Persons, Including Two Children Killed by YaksonFCA(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
RIP
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge, 5 Persons, Including Two Children Killed by Charbless(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
I was actually on Dat road, same time. Thank God for a delay in a party, who knows. Thank God for me oooooooooh

1 Like

Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge, 5 Persons, Including Two Children Killed by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
I witnessed this yesterday and it was indeed a gory scene. May there souls rest in peace.
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge, 5 Persons, Including Two Children Killed by macho44(m): 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
odexxg:
RIP...May God always protect us in this country.
AMEN
AMEN.
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge, 5 Persons, Including Two Children Killed by macho44(m): 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
adekanmbi1986:
I witnessed this yesterday and it was indeed a gory scene. May there souls rest in peace.
Amen
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge, 5 Persons, Including Two Children Killed by waldigit: 3:21am On Aug 16, 2016
fernandoc:
Those people that love to overtake on high speed at 3rd MB hope u are seeing!
As long as we dont change our attitude on the road this shall occur on regular basis.I just came back from a journey and I think many pple need a lot of education.
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge, 5 Persons, Including Two Children Killed by Lexusgs430: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Where the new air ambulance na?

Probably over-invoiced to lagos state. Pay your Tax o. Ambode needs to chop!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Bans Trucks, Trailers On Roads In Day Time / Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) / Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.