Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" (21788 Views)

Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement / Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife / Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by uchwar1: 8:50am On Aug 15, 2016
ok
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by arabbunkum: 8:51am On Aug 15, 2016
That's 'change' for you. Enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by Mboi: 8:59am On Aug 15, 2016
Why are you complaining? Is it not what you voted for? That's your choice so deal with it.
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by Eazybay(m): 9:06am On Aug 15, 2016
Lolzzz do we understand the meaning of "WANTED" abi some ppl na only Sai baba dem sabi 4 dis country? You declare person wanted, the person call, u say u go call back. He comes to u, u say return tomorrow. You dey think d questions u wan ask, abi u dey prepare him cell? This is what we get when we believe in arrest b4 investigation.

Quota System Army

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by naijaforlife: 9:08am On Aug 15, 2016
While the process leading to his being declared wanted may seem flawed, that he has a case to answer should not be overlooked. At least making himself available is commendable and the response he got indicate that he is allowed to report by himself. We should also give the benefit of hindsight to the military. If anything bad happens, it is we Nigerians that will still blame the military for not being proactive. We at times in our usually sincere or insincere emotion-laden comments act to know all. Lest, I forget, the persons declared are also Notherners and most likely, Muslims. Some people coming to their defense would have said some other things if they belong to some other ethnic or religious affiliations.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by phlopholly: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2016
So many questions beg for answers.
If you say you were declared wanted without any invite and you have a case to prove, sending sms isnt the best way at prooving your innocence.
Why not go down to the nearest Army Garrison and be questioned?

The Army was wrong to have declared you wanted without any invitation. But please, in the interest of a One Nigeria, go to the Army HQ and provide whatever information you have to help in the fight against insurgency.
Those girls need to be back home
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by vankaid: 9:14am On Aug 15, 2016
naijaforlife:
While the process leading to his being declared wanted may seem flawed, that he has a case to answer should not be overlooked. At least making himself available is commendable and the response he got indicate that he is allowed to report by himself. We should also give the benefit of hindsight to the military. If anything bad happens, it is we Nigerians that will still blame the military for not being proactive. We at times in our usually sincere or insincere emotion-laden comments act to know all. Lest, I forget, the persons declared are also Notherners and most likely, Muslims. Some people coming to their defense would have said some other things if they belong to some other ethnic or religious affiliations.
if NA is truly trying to do a job, why declare them wanted in the press. why not track them secretly and arrest them.
Common sense should have told them that declaring them wanted will put them on the run if they plan to run. We are not even talking about tipping boko haram off.
The media weapon NA and indeed this government is using against people is backfiring.
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by saintdennis(m): 9:15am On Aug 15, 2016
Lemme educate most ignorant nigerians.

NOWHERE IN THE WORLD... even the obodo america do journlist not reach out to govt and army HQ for a comment even for ordinary articles like a sex ring as you could even see from the naij.com report they quoted a response from a govt official they contacted.

I haven't even bothered to check the crux of this story but if they actually got hold of a video showing the chibok girls the first port of call should be the authorities, after which they publish it...

They haven't broken any law tho, they'd just be investigated to know how they got the vid, warned and urged to liase with the NA.

B4 any mumu ask why CNN wasn't bashed or declared wanted by NA pls tell our reps to compel the U.S ambassador to naija to appear b4 them like senate did to our AGF or govt should ban AMNESTY int'l from naija. Smh
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by MrOreo(m): 9:15am On Aug 15, 2016
What do u expect in a country where you are sacked on newspapers or given an appointment on newspapers without your knowledge? I pray u don't disappear after the meeting.... Go and clear your name sir, God is with you.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by shehuolayinka(m): 9:16am On Aug 15, 2016
This country stink of uselessness everywhere.
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by 9jatatafo(m): 9:17am On Aug 15, 2016
Rotten system

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by claremont(m): 9:27am On Aug 15, 2016
freeze001:
When a despot is in power, that's what happens. No sense of decorum, probity or respect for d rule of law. It's worse when d despot is also a dunce!

I understand that you may not like Buhari personally and I also understand that his economic policies might have been harsh on you, but do you think it's right to call a man older than your father a dunce?! Is that how your father and mother raised you up to be, to insult people older than them on a public forum without a modicum of shame?! Has your father achieved more than what Buhari has achieved in life?!

There are 2 qualities about people we respect in Africa, they are age and experience. Whether you choose to believe it or not, Buhari has both of these things.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by Deenite(m): 9:29am On Aug 15, 2016
Very soon nigerian army will lose the respect nd trust of nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by GOFRONT(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2016
There is no Smoke without Fire
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by 2special(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2016
@ Saint Dennis,it is only the foreign Affairs ministry that can invite the ambassador.
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by MUVA(m): 9:45am On Aug 15, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:
Imagine, is this a step backward or forward?and they're yet to declare Fulani Herdsmen Wanted undecided

cheesy
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by Ndycharly: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2016
Can you imagine zoo army, declaring them wanted when they have not been invited in the first place, it is a mean of covering information of killing chibok girl during their senseless bombardment. [size=8pt]#[code][/code][color=#BUHARI BRING BACK CORRUPTION WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR CHANGE[[b][/b]
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by rusher14: 9:50am On Aug 15, 2016
Screenshots from any random phone proves what?

Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by comodo: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2016
Thisis2raw:
I don't understand this NA anymore. This are people we suppose to look up to, it's painful to see wat Nigerian army has turned into
I think Cattle & sheep recovery from rustlers
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by Ndycharly: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2016
[b]PLS DULLARD #BRING BACK OUR CORRUPTION WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR CHANGE. PEOPLE ARE DYING, LOOSING THEIR JOBS, MILLITARY KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE AND ABOVE ALL WE ARE TIRED OF APC PROPAGANDA. DECLARING THEM WANTED INSTEAD OF INVITING THEM, IS A WAY TO COVER UP CRIME BY KILLING CHIBOK GIRLS. THEY THOUGHT TRUTH WON'T COME OUT.
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by repogirl(f): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2016
This is actually funny.
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by freeze001(f): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2016
claremont:

I understand that you may not like Buhari personally and I also understand that his economic policies might have been harsh on you, but do you think it's right to call a man older than your father a dunce?! Is that how your father and mother raised you up to be, to insult people older than them on a public forum without a modicum of shame?! Has your father achieved more than what Buhari has achieved in life?!

There are 2 qualities about people we respect in Africa, they are age and experience. Whether you choose to believe it or not, Buhari has both of these things.

When u understand how deadly the combination of ignorance and power is, you'll commend me for showing admirable restraint.

I will also restrain myself from inquiring into ur family affairs as u have done regarding my father and his achievements because I can tell you're just a sanctimonious busybody.

An elder comports himself as one. It therefore becomes a taboo and curse to any land or people who have the misfortune of having dull yet wicked elders despite the years of experience which they ought to deploy for the good of the society. If under his watch the children are starving and crying yet he worsens the situation instead of improves it, he loses the right to be regarded as an elder or be accorded honour reserved for same.
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by Caseless: 10:36am On Aug 15, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:

Oga caseless, you'll be next in the Wanted list tongue
baddiekay!
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by Boyooosa(m): 10:40am On Aug 15, 2016
Eketem:
The man actually went to report himself an was told to return the next day which is today. Na wa o
C'mon, are you kidding me? A BK suspect to go back home and will be arrested another day shocked c'mon, NA is confused! They dissapointed me for the first time in this new trend.... Buratai, you need to handle this mess diplomatically. Your boiz cant be nailing pple's integrity unintelligibly.
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by UKBobo(m): 10:42am On Aug 15, 2016
This is how they have been dealing with BH> Expecting them to come out from Sambisa after interview invite. SMH
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by Mcowubaba: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2016
saintdennis:
Lemme educate most ignorant nigerians.

NOWHERE IN THE WORLD... even the obodo america do journlist not reach out to govt and army HQ for a comment even for ordinary articles like a sex ring as you could even see from the naij.com report they quoted a response from a govt official they contacted.

I haven't even bothered to check the crux of this story but if they actually got hold of a video showing the chibok girls the first port of call should be the authorities, after which they publish it...

They haven't broken any law tho, they'd just be investigated to know how they got the vid, warned and urged to liase with the NA.

B4 any mumu ask why CNN wasn't bashed or declared wanted by NA pls tell our reps to compel the U.S ambassador to naija to appear b4 them like senate did to our AGF or govt should ban AMNESTY int'l from naija. Smh
People like you just talk without proper research and understanding of issues at hand....
How can you compel an (US) ambassador to face a penal or Senate, do you know what an Ambassador means and the privileges accorded to the position undecided

Is not a prerequisite for Journalists to reach out to Government before publishing a report (paper, video, images).... Journalism have code and conducts guiding the Profession, so as far as a Journalist is in line with the C&C of the profession, he/she is cleared...
Go to google.co.uk/journalism for more information on Journalism....
Banning Amensty International from Nigeria, Hahahahahahaha, do you know what Amensty International is
Ignorance is worse than Leprosy o...

Do you know that Amensty International has the power to frustrate Nigeria undecided as the have done before when GEJ wanted to buy weapons, all the need is to publish a damaging report about some strategic sectors in the Country and advise UN, G20 countries, investors, NGO's and donor agencies to boycott Nigeria and place sanctions, then Nigeria IS COMPLETELY DOOMED

NIGERIA is an Underdog in the world political scene, when need support up and down...
For example, most Drugs in Nigeria are already subsidized by foreigners same with many other aspects of our Economy and Social services
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by saintdennis(m): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mcowubaba:

People like you just talk without proper research and understanding of issues at hand....
How can you compel an (US) ambassador to face a penal or Senate, do you know what an Ambassador means and the privileges accorded to the position undecided

Is not a prerequisite for Journalists to reach out to Government before publishing a report (paper, video, images).... Journalism have code and conducts guiding the Profession, so as far as a Journalist is in line with the C&C of the profession, he/she is cleared...
Go to google.co.uk/journalism for more information on Journalism....
Banning Amensty International from Nigeria, Hahahahahahaha, do you know what Amensty International is
Ignorance is worse than Leprosy o...

Do you know that Amensty International has the power to frustrate Nigeria undecided as the have done before when GEJ wanted to buy weapons, all the need is to publish a damaging report about some strategic sectors in the Country and advise UN, G20 countries, investors, NGO's and donor agencies to boycott Nigeria and place sanctions, then Nigeria IS COMPLETELY DOOMED

NIGERIA is an Underdog in the world political scene, when need support up and down...
For example, most Drugs in Nigeria are already subsidized by foreigners same with many other aspects of our Economy and Social services

Bros do u have comprehension difficulties? Reread my post and try to understand my final paragraph b4 typing long story
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by Caleycash(m): 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
Next time make your votes count for the right person, una never see anything sef... nka ka bu nbido, Stupid people, ehem my IGBO brothers please know how you talk and make statements you can all see the civil and true democratic former president (GEJ) is no longer in power. so bridle your mouths, let those who sow reap what they ve sown, Onweghebedi ihu nu furu!!! ndi Ara!!!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by Franky826: 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
freeze001:
When a despot is in power, that's what happens. No sense of decorum, probity or respect for d rule of law. It's worse when d despot is also a dunce!

Thou blowest too much grammar undecided

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by freeze001(f): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
Franky826:

Thou blowest too much grammar undecided

Why u dey look me with corner eye na? Very cute pup by the way.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" by alaskido(m): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
This is what you get when you have someone who came into power not to rule but to revenge on his enemies. Why are you complaining. You voted for the dullard. This is just the beginning. This is a military rule with a civilian president in power.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths / Buhari Unhappy With 2018 Budget Passed By NASS — Vanguard / Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.