Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User (56544 Views)

Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos / Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video / Wedding Cancelled As Bride Refuses To Swear She'll Sleep With No Other Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by 9jatatafo(m): 9:52am On Aug 15, 2016
Lie lie people everywhere
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by socrates007: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2016
Iff it is true.that lady is a gold digger.she is only after the man's money.I am sure. if she had discovered something else aside this one,she wouldn't have called it quit.women sha..
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2016
MEANING SHE LOVES TO BE IMPREGNATED BY ANY CHEVRON STAFF
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by bson52: 9:57am On Aug 15, 2016
[/color][color=#990000]na xo we go dey dey,Nigeria a country u can truely call ur own. D beb na tif n d guy na vy dull bad guy
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by tempem: 9:58am On Aug 15, 2016
AuroraB:
And could you tell us what the groom found funny undecided
Imagine, so peeps no dey reason..

Its sure a blogger fault..

No mind dem... Yeye people.
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by yinkhar(f): 9:58am On Aug 15, 2016
why does she want chevron staff or shez planning of becoming a full house wife

I wonder hw many lies they have built the relationship on
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by entrepreneurmic: 9:58am On Aug 15, 2016
WilliamsChelster:
I pity the bride's family
CHERVON STAFF 4 DIS PERIOD, EYA THIS ONE NA BAD MARKET.
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by alizma: 10:01am On Aug 15, 2016
Merlissa:
But a previous trend said they were running to church. .

Like they were late or something. ...

So which is the truth?? ?
from the image is obvious they were not rushing to church but the lady was running from something.
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by emoa2002(m): 10:01am On Aug 15, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

The issue no be about money but lie. Its even good she discovered on time.
But if it were the other way round nko, let's say the lied that he wasn't a chevron staff and she found out on the day of their wedding that he is a chevron staff will she cancel the wedding? Infact na the money.
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by Originalsly: 10:07am On Aug 15, 2016
Hmmm....even with full bridal gown... looks like as the distance gets greater the gap is getting wider.....why wasn't she at the Olympics?
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by Emmanuel360(m): 10:07am On Aug 15, 2016
guyz don't b deceived. its a play, a drama. happened in delta state
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by Perfecttouch(m): 10:10am On Aug 15, 2016
So many people marry due to different reasons.i don't blame the girl at all,she believed just maybe the guy will elevate her family's status.

WHY TELL ME YOU ARE DANGOTE ONLINE WHY IN REAL LIFE, YOU BE NAIRALANDER AIRFORCE1?
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by misscall247: 10:13am On Aug 15, 2016
Richie0974:
This is very funny but I doubt the authenticity.
date bloggers for u
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by misscall247: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2016
TOPCRUISE:
MEANING SHE LOVES TO BE IMPREGNATED BY ANY CHEVRON STAFF
though both parties r foolish......why is d groom runin after her.......mmayb d girl has money?
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by aiikman(m): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2016
Cunny man die..cunny man bury am.........thats what u get when you monitize luv..and wat u loose when u add color to ur personality...
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2016
false image and information about yourself to a person with the intent to take undue advantage of is scam, so she only realised he was a scammer simple, a man the lies like that can actually lie about any other thing

1 Like

Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by suzy(f): 10:31am On Aug 15, 2016
Big lie.
At Op she didnt run away. They where late to their wedding due to traffic so they had to run to meet up.

Pple wit diff stories
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by olamide215: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2016
cruzita:
grin grin grin

hahahhahahahhaahhahahaha

thunder fire Satan well well

this happens only when u are marrying him for his money

u never see anything
No the taught that she was lied to is the real issue the taught that u are going to be living with a lier for the rest of ur life who knows how many more lies she was been told.some guys Marvel me why lie to keep a relationship that is a wrong way to start a family if a lady loves ushe will take u for who u are. The guy just lost his respect and self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by Kobicove(m): 10:34am On Aug 15, 2016
OP, you are a bloody liar! angry
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by tivta(m): 10:42am On Aug 15, 2016
Bloggers and lie Mohammed have a lot in common
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 15, 2016
cruzita:
grin grin grin

hahahhahahahhaahhahahaha

thunder fire Satan well well

this happens only when u are marrying him for his money

u never see anything

Fool, weiten come concern saytan for the matter?
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by enigma2007(m): 10:48am On Aug 15, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Can't wait to watch this film # Gonna be very interesting #

Starring ;uche Jombo, Chidi mokeme, Segun Arinze, mercy Johnson and Jim Iyke

Produced By ; Teco benson, Zeb Ejiro and Lancelot imasuen

For whole sale booking come to NÕ 3 Chibundu street, Upper Iweka rd Onitsha

You forgot to add "Ebipejo lane, Lagos"

1 Like

Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by Funkybabee(f): 10:57am On Aug 15, 2016
laugh wan kill me o
buhahahahaha that groom na real scammer thumb up for that woman jare she must run for her future to be bright

fake news am not sure this is real
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by imbefool(m): 11:16am On Aug 15, 2016
magicminister:
[size=14pt]I DOUBT THE AUTHENCITY OF THIS STORY BUT IF ITS TRUE, THEN SHE DID THE RIGHT THING.
WHY MARRY A MAN THAT LIED TO YOU FROM THE GET-GO?
[/size]

So you think the woman has never lied to the man. Everyone lies
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by jackie35(m): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2016
Nollywood movie.

Na Chevron she want to marry or the man?
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by bjhandz: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2016
Well is a movie sha os that's not the solution
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by Adesiji77: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Can't wait to watch this film # Gonna be very interesting #

Starring ;uche Jombo, Chidi mokeme, Segun Arinze, mercy Johnson and Jim Iyke

Produced By ; Teco benson, Zeb Ejiro and Lancelot imasuen

For whole sale booking come to NÕ 3 Chibundu street, Upper Iweka rd Onitsha

Grab your copy now!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by Ekii(f): 11:50am On Aug 15, 2016
Kasala don burst... I'm sure she don imagine oyel money over and over only to get a shocker. Pele o grin tongue
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by Kruzilano(m): 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
WilliamsChelster:
I pity the bride's family
I bin dey hold my laff.. Buh dis ur meme don burst my head.... I don laff piss for body.....grin grin e fit the pics die!!!
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by WilliamsChelster(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
Kruzilano:
I bin dey hold my laff.. Buh dis ur meme don burst my head.... I don laff piss for body.....grin grin e fit the pics die!!!
grin grin
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by blaqiz: 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
i cant blame the babe jareh......but she get moral oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) / Ladies!!!...which Ring Will You Say Yes To? / Residents Throw Surprise Birthday For Traffic Warden In Awka. See How He Reacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.