Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User (56557 Views)

Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos / Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video / Wedding Cancelled As Bride Refuses To Swear She'll Sleep With No Other Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by basadenet: 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
That alone should not be an excuse for cancelling already planned wedding ceremony, that shows the lady is after wealth and not love. This singular action may affect her in future.
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by aboveu(m): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
She should go away!!! Is she virgin too?
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by xcommando(m): 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
Although I doubt the authenticity but if it is true that's nice sebi them say na BAD GUYS them like.
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by Reference(m): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
aboveu:
She should go away!!!
Is she virgin too?

Hmmmm...so oil company employment and virginity na top criteria for young people mind these days. Where God own na.?
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by habsydiamond(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Make dem register her for the next lagos state marathon I think she carry first. Ole buruku. Owo ti fe mo oju e.
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by LAPREMEDO: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Na wa oh!!!. Tell me, dis is not real.
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by lexyclasy: 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
jerryunit48:
Choi! Dem two be scammers,the guy lie for him job matter and she wanted him for his money period.
Poster stop misleading people.....that picture has been on net for more than 2yrs now.....stop captioning people unnecessarily
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by lexyclasy: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
Merlissa:
But a previous trend said they were running to church. .

Like they were late or something. ...

So which is the truth?? ?
Dont mind them.....Fake news.......wrong captioning......this same picture on net over two yrs now
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by holluphemydavid(m): 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
Gold digger woman, but come to tink of it, it will serve as deterrent to all who like online dating
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by cococandy(f): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
I know stores sounds looney but even if it were true, those condemning the lady expect her to carry on with the marriage just to prove that she's good and not after money? You slowpokes are ridiculous. What if he's an armed robber, or yahoo boy or something worse? How can anyone open their eyes to marry a scam artist just so that imbeciles like you won't judge them to be materialistic? Fake story but in real life that's what you'd expect the girl to do. To allow herself be emotionally blackmailed into a faulty foundation marriage. Only a brave person can stand up and say no at the last minute in the presence of everyone. So yes if the story is real, she's a commendable woman.
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by alaskido(m): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
Choi, See GOBE. Scammer jam Scammer. grin grin grin grin
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by cococandy(f): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
Obviously many Nigerians don't have problems scamming people that's why the condemnation for him is low. Instead y'all are busy mocking the woman who is the victim in this case. Thieves and scam artists.
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nigerian men and deception are like 5 &6.
Anybody that trusts them is doomed.
Thank God the girl discovered this and ran away.
Hop..less man. He wants to live off the woman. Lazy foo...ll
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by johnson232: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
magicminister:
[size=14pt]I DOUBT THE AUTHENCITY OF THIS STORY BUT IF ITS TRUE, THEN SHE DID THE RIGHT THING.
WHY MARRY A MAN THAT LIED TO YOU FROM THE GET-GO?
[/size]
sharap....
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by johnson232: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Philpham:
Nigerian men and deception are like 5 &6.
Anybody that trusts them is doomed.
Thank God the girl discovered this and ran away.
Hop..less man. He wants to live off the woman. Lazy foo...ll
sharapp & stop saying what u don't know...
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by johnson232: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
cococandy:
Obviously many Nigerians don't have problems scamming people that's why the condemnation for him is low. Instead y'all are busy mocking the woman who is the victim in this case. Thieves and scam artists.
so u think the woman deserves any praise either?

Her act only bespeaks that, if the man should lose his job, she will still run away... she isn't worthy of the appellative 'WIFE'....

1 Like

Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by johnson232: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
cococandy:
I know stores sounds looney but even if it were true, those condemning the lady expect her to carry on with the marriage just to prove that she's good and not after money? You slowpokes are ridiculous. What if he's an armed robber, or yahoo boy or something worse? How can anyone open their eyes to marry a scam artist just so that imbeciles like you won't judge them to be materialistic? Fake story but in real life that's what you'd expect the girl to do. To allow herself be emotionally blackmailed into a faulty foundation marriage. Only a brave person can stand up and say no at the last minute in the presence of everyone. So yes if the story is real, she's a commendable woman.

because he isn't a chevron staff, suddenly he is an one of the bold?

u are sick...
u are no way different from the woman....

1 Like

Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
cruzita:
grin grin grin

hahahhahahahhaahhahahaha

thunder fire Satan well well

this happens only when u are marrying him for his money

u never see anything

The gal nor know say na key na men dey throw dis days 4 dis hard economy tym, take dey follow up..... she never see anything really......
The guy for say them drop him recently na...

I dey work for ExxonMobil. ... please will marry me..
but don't run on the marriage day o
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by ifeomaekol(f): 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
This is truly very serious! Why ll he lie now Why can't we jux be our simples selves always?? Be yourself, a person that ll stay ll stay---simple.
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by nkechiben(f): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
IS HER FATHER A CHEVRON STAFF?
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by nkechiben(f): 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
DOES HER FATHER & BROTHERS WORK WITH CHEVRON?

Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by ozento: 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
dis's exactly wat hapens wen u foolishly lie 2 a woman. i guez its just b4 d church blesin so she has evry right 2 call it quite only if dea was no traditional wedin.
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by Jokkarm: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
So madam, na chevron you want to marry not even the man, thunder go just fire you and God go come punish you join. Keep waiting for chevron staff.
Onye ara ki bu.
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by Jokkarm: 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
Cococandy, why did the lady not find out everything about the guy Before she agreed to marry him. I think the lady is just interested to I hear that slogan " I will marry you "
As old as she is , she allowed her self to be deceived by her lover. She should be ashamed of her self .the girl am dating knws what I do and what I dnt do , so I can say the lady is incompetent and too desperate .
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by Jokkarm: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
Please not every man , just that when the real man to the single lady they dnt want him because he s nit made yet , that s why the guy used what lady wanted to hear and deceived her .
Dnt be surprised she has been eating the lady in and out before wedding and the lady has been rejecting real men that came to marry her .
So this is the result . Now she has a dent, no man will hear what she did and still want to marry her , I knw her friends were the people behind this gossip, now those her friends will ran away and still go and laugh behind .
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by Jokkarm: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
Please not every man , just that when the real man to the single lady they dnt want him because he s not made yet , that s why the guy used what that lady wanted to hear and deceived her .
Dnt be surprised she has been eating the lady in and out before wedding and the lady has been rejecting real men that came to marry her .
So this is the result . Now she has a dent, no man will hear what she did and still want to marry her , I knw her friends were the people behind this gossip, now those her friends will ran away and still go and laugh behind .
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Yeepa!! shockedshocked

Gobe oh!! grin grin grin
What else would you expect when a relationship was built on deception?
If it were to be you...you self fit run grin
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by Irishrena1(f): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
I don't think that the guy that's tryna stop her is the groom
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by aalangel(f): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
jerryunit48:
Choi! Dem two be scammers,the guy lie for him job matter and she wanted him for his money period.

No, the fact is that he lied. It's not about Chevron.
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by youngoak(m): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
thy sharp dude overheard the man of God advising singles ladies not to marry a jobless man. grin
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 16, 2016
The Op actually saw dt the pictures would catch people's attention if used to fabricate the story. But come to think of it, the groom seems happy in one of the pictures that could mean they were running to the church, perhaps their car broke down. Buh the picture with a guy and a girl on red holding her back and one in which the groom also trying to catch her arms suggests chevron matter don burst grin. But I think the groom could also fake a smile say yee dis girl finally burst me lol. But nevertheless, I don't believe the story teller. Sorry grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User by Kelechijoan(f): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2016
Turban is take over this season. Rock this our velvety turban and get this sophisticated look . it can be worn to any occasion and on any outfit, be it Ankara, lace,leggings, dresses, etc. Wholesales from 12 piece is 1500 each. 36 piece is 1300. Retail is 2000 each. Call or Watapp 07034626807.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) / Residents Throw Surprise Birthday For Traffic Warden In Awka. See How He Reacted / "Let Him Come & Sleep With People Wives Again" - Facebook User Blasts Dead Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.