Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP (13568 Views)

Jonathan Asks Makarfi, Sheriff To Step Down Over PDP Crisis / Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV / Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by Franchise21(m): 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
FFK mouth still dey run abi?? Soon, we go throw u go bk Kuje Prison

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by AnanseK(m): 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
MadCow1:
Sheriff = Good...

Markafi = Al-Banawi..

Sheriff = Shekau
Makarfi = Al- Barnawy
PDP = Boko Haram
Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
I cn undaxtand dat d man z a party-dextroyer bt i doubt dat buhari z intelligent enuff 2 b d one uxing him
Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by magoo10(m): 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
I see no reason why sherrif cant
Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by Dullahi(m): 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
JingoOAU:
Really?

If we have to go with your logic, was it Buhari that foisted Sherrif on Fayose, mimiko and wike to support him as PDP chair?

It means Buhari's Jazz is so strong

So Buhari send Sherrif packing frm APC so as to destroy PDP?

I am ashamed that Fani idiot and I share same ethnic stock

Hit the nail on the head with this comment.
Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by LorDBolton(m): 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
He just admitted that he(ffk) In league with obj and others plotted and succeeded in destroying ANOTHER PARTY using sheriff.

In saner countries FFK would be politically dead immediately, but no this is nigeria where majority of the SS / SE are blinded by hate and the SW/NC blinded by indifference whilst the NE/NW are blinded by loyalty.

Later in the statement he referred to sheriff as the devil, truth be told can any religious man truly play politics? Cos for FFK to refer to himself as a christian is an insult to the religion.

But hey THIS IS NIGERIA... Oya SE/SS clap for him
Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by DropShot: 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
leofab:
Dropshot not well I swear grin grin
Wetin I do nah
cool
Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by magoo10(m): 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
sheriff might be right to reject being used and dumped by the party,but one man can't stand against all the BOT,NWC and NEC members he should just stop all the gra gra and join hands to move the party forward if truly he has the party at heart
Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by leofab(f): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
DropShot:

Wetin I do nah
cool
you murdered FFK...
Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by DropShot: 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
leofab:
you murdered FFK...
But na true na.

Nice profile pix.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by brojoshua: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
People will always look for other people and things as the causes of their woes. They will always look for other persons to accuse for their self destruction. Is is not criminals and criminality that will destroy the house of criminals and looters? And also the curses of God and those of the people that will destroy the house of criminals and looters and the looters themselves.
Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by Akinaukwa: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
I sometimes but laugh at some foolish comments. So it was Buhari that sent Sheriff to decamp from PDP to APC and he was well received by Presido Jonathan who even allotted a vital position to him in the Party and acknowledged his relevance. Was it Buhari that advised Jonathan to in turn advise the PDP BOT to go and meet Sheriff and plead with him for reconciliation? Am not a fan of either Parties but FFK needs a Doctor asap.
Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by hommespecia: 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
Take Ffk serious at your own peril.our political elites are nothing but morons.no wonder we are not moving forward as a Nation.
Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by leofab(f): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
DropShot:

But na true na.

Nice profile pix.
thank you..

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by zikter(m): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
But i thought sherriff said something like 'I was in my room when pdp leaders begged me to come and help the party'. why is FFK then, talking about APC?
Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by EMXTAN1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
in as much as FFK, looks like what he describes Ali Modu, u cant take away the fact he said some truth.. plus i like his boldness
Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by bamite(m): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
Pidggin:
True talk FFK
It must really be hard being a wailer. Y'all are just confused
Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by humbleself242(m): 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
This boy no get sense.FFK
Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by imwaya(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
MandingoXXX:
Karma Is A Faithful Servant:

Love this!

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Caucus Meeting Holds Tomorrow In Port Harcourt / INEC To Allow Atiku, PDP Inspect Material After Receiving Court Order / Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.