Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

I Turned Myself In, Army Ask Me To Go Back Home - Person Declared Wanted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Turned Myself In, Army Ask Me To Go Back Home - Person Declared Wanted (631 Views)

Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform / N5bn Found In Army General’s Daughter’s Account / Buhari Dressed In Army Uniform In Zamfara Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Turned Myself In, Army Ask Me To Go Back Home - Person Declared Wanted by modsfucker: 8:44am On Aug 15, 2016
Ambassador Ahmad Umar Bolori, Peron declared wanted over involvement in the release of the recent Chibok girls video, alongside two others, posted this on his Facebook page.

Sequel to my efforts to reach and report to them , the
Nigerian Army asked me to return home and meet them
tomorrow morning by 10am.
This was after several unanswered calls and messages I
have sent them.
May God grant us Peace!

HE EARLIER POSTED THIS ON HIS FACEBOOK PAGE

I have received several calls, that the Nigerian Army have
declared me and other 2 wanted!
What kind of system is this that you'll be declared wanted
without bn informed?
If there's any problem, invite me : and I'll honor your
invitation.
Besides, I don't know what crime I've committed!
Whatever the case, I have contacted the Army to provide
a venue and they are yet to respond as expected.
May God help us!

His page.....

https://mobile.facebook.com/ahmed.umarbolori?v=timeline&ref=opera_speed_dial
Re: I Turned Myself In, Army Ask Me To Go Back Home - Person Declared Wanted by cornel994(m): 8:46am On Aug 15, 2016
How funny...social media paying back

1 Like

Re: I Turned Myself In, Army Ask Me To Go Back Home - Person Declared Wanted by richidinho(m): 8:47am On Aug 15, 2016
Karma welldone oooooo
U do well, i say mk i greet you small grin
Re: I Turned Myself In, Army Ask Me To Go Back Home - Person Declared Wanted by jamalnation(m): 9:25am On Aug 15, 2016
Wat is wrong wit NA
Re: I Turned Myself In, Army Ask Me To Go Back Home - Person Declared Wanted by Mikehell(m): 10:07am On Aug 15, 2016
Are the top NA officials abi na officers now smoking expired weed? grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Convention:gov.wike Should Stop Wasting Rivers Money-apc / FG Signs Mou On Dairy Production & Development With World Class Arla Foods(pics) / Abia Apga Spilt Fire Fault Appeal Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.