Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Northern Governors Hire British Firm To Prospect For Oil - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Hire British Firm To Prospect For Oil (33191 Views)

Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 / Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding / Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors Hire British Firm To Prospect For Oil by macof(m): 7:17am On Aug 16, 2016
Izonpikin:
guy na slavery ona dey so..abi you no know??...fight for restructuring you guys hide behind tinubu...fight for regionalism you guys hide behind osibanjo...bit look...The north are exploring for oil and already have a northern development company to that effect with northern governors doing their thing...you guys should better take an everlasting stand for what is right...

Thank you...
ignorant mumu.

why didn't you fight for the restructuring? all the fights yoruba have done for Nigerians is enough, yorubas have been the only one pushing for restructuring in form of regionalism while igbos pursue presidency it's time to be selfish
u want restructuring? fight for it
be useful and stop blaming yoruba for your stupidity and powerlessness. if you are looking for an ally in Yoruba to help champion that movement, insults will never get you that, therefore you will forever remain where you don't want to be - hence being the slaves of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Hire British Firm To Prospect For Oil by macof(m): 7:19am On Aug 16, 2016
Collynzo888:

The jobless oaf must be a primary school kid, posting senseless rants everywhere. This forum is now something else. What a shame

it's a pity really, these are the type of people we have in millions all over the country

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Hire British Firm To Prospect For Oil by Izonpikin: 7:30am On Aug 16, 2016
macof:
ignorant mumu.

why didn't you fight for the restructuring? all the fights yoruba have done for Nigerians is enough, yorubas have been the only one pushing for restructuring in form of regionalism while igbos pursue presidency it's time to be selfish
u want restructuring? fight for it
be useful and stop blaming yoruba for your stupidity and powerlessness. if you are looking for an ally in Yoruba to help champion that movement, insults will never get you that, therefore you will forever remain where you don't want to be - hence being the slaves of Nigeria
what fights have you guys fought for naija??...na im we all remain where we dey...what fight?.abeg make I hear word...I am blaming the yorubas for their own stupidity ....I dey my lane...you guys have brought buhari upon yourselves. ...enjoy the old man...I am only telling you the truth...keep lining up behind tinubu. ... cheesy...slaves for the North. ...

3 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Hire British Firm To Prospect For Oil by macof(m): 8:12am On Aug 16, 2016
Izonpikin:
what fights have you guys fought for naija??...na im we all remain where we dey...what fight?.abeg make I hear word...I am blaming the yorubas for their own stupidity ....I dey my lane...you guys have brought buhari upon yourselves. ...enjoy the old man...I am only telling you the truth...keep lining up behind tinubu. ... cheesy...slaves for the North. ...

I guess that makes igbos former slaves of the north. and current slaves of the Ss
1960 you allied with the north, that continued many years. ..extending to decades even after the civil war. first northern/west alliance in the history of Nigeria is 2015 we won't hear word because you can't respect others
you have been the "slaves" throughout history of Nigeria, when have you stood on your grounds alone? never! always looking for someone to cling to and fight your own battle. . you are very stuupid not to have realized that

btw how alliances is slavery to you beats me. smh for Nigeria, with people like you who claim to have all the answers and know all the right, yet are too powerless to do anything more than complain
Re: Northern Governors Hire British Firm To Prospect For Oil by Izonpikin: 8:18am On Aug 16, 2016
macof:

I guess that makes igbos former slaves of the north. and current slaves of the Ss
1960 you allied with the north, that continued many years. ..extending to decades even after the civil war. first northern/west alliance in the history of Nigeria is 2015 we won't hear word because you can't respect others
you have been the "slaves" throughout history of Nigeria, when have you stood on your grounds alone? never! always looking for someone to cling to and fight your own battle. . you are very stuupid not to have realized that

btw how alliances is slavery to you beats me. smh for Nigeria, with people like you who claim to have all the answers and know all the right, yet are too powerless to do anything more than complain
enjoy yourself....

the ijaws fight for themselves even if we die in the process...enjoy your chains... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Hire British Firm To Prospect For Oil by garrimallam: 9:07am On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=PFRB post=48496517]

I bet you when it happens, the South South and Niger Delta will be the ones championing Nigerian unity but it would fail because the North have played you out neatly. With Abuja as their capital city and their oil, you will be wriggling like a cut off tail of a wall gecko.
sorry bros!!! Wait let it happen first ; what good has come out of the North : Not only Abuja they equally make lagos their center ;greedy folks .
Re: Northern Governors Hire British Firm To Prospect For Oil by lordyugo: 9:25am On Aug 16, 2016
fulanmafia:

Have you forgotten they call it no man's land? I'd love to see the day they try to claim Abuja.

God bless our past leaders for designating Lagos in the West and Abuja in the North as capital cities which has led them to develop into modern mega cities.

uv really not traveled out to use the phrase modern mega city. U pple are hilarious
Re: Northern Governors Hire British Firm To Prospect For Oil by fulanmafia: 9:31am On Aug 16, 2016
If you had a sense of discernment, you'd know the qualification of Abuja and Lagos is relative to other African cities.

For your information, I live and work in one of the greatest and most modern cities on earth and haven't stepped in Nigeria in years so you're badly mistaken.

I emphasize, God bless our leaders for blessing the North and West with two rapidly growing modern mega cities.

lordyugo:

uv really not traveled out to use the phrase modern mega city. U pple are hilarious
Re: Northern Governors Hire British Firm To Prospect For Oil by lordyugo: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2016
fulanmafia:
If you had a sense of discernment, you'd know the qualification of Abuja and Lagos is relative to other African cities.

For your information, I live and work in one of the greatest and most modern cities on earth so you're badly mistaken.

I emphasize, God bless our leaders for blessing the North and West with two rapidly growing modern mega cities.

looool u live and work in one of d greatest cities in the world and yet u regard lagos nd abj as modern mega cities, u must really be a clown.
Like u said "relative" so based on ur perception which is really twisted
Re: Northern Governors Hire British Firm To Prospect For Oil by awayeyebundle: 10:02am On Aug 16, 2016
Am a geologist by profession,the northerners are just wasting their resources by searching for Oil in desert,because oil is made up of biodegradable,compounded and mixture of materials and where this oil is found,it will be obvious to u because it will be surficial to ur visible eyes unlike other minerals but incase is depleted subsurface then it will need expertise to do proper geology and geophysics studies to be able to ascertain maybe it's the right resources that this people in the Norths are clamoring for.....To me if u look at the way Lagos found out that oil is found in Badagry is simple by surficial not by this spending Trillions of naira when the Stupid administration of Buhari said they are Broke to paid Pensioners,Hungers and doing rivalry to the Southerners.....Either u like it or not the Southerner Oil shall be the best in all petrochemical distillation because it's will be the best.....Sectional President using the north to cover face
Re: Northern Governors Hire British Firm To Prospect For Oil by obaaderemi: 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
Izonpikin:
them wan sideline south west...hmmm.....this NNDC sounds like the yorubas arent carried along in this...hmmmm
we no want oooo.make them just leave us alone o.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Hire British Firm To Prospect For Oil by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
PFRB:
The so called South South and Niger Delta can now see how foolish they have been. Very soon the North will be championing secession and you guys will be on the other end of the stick. Abuja plus oil in the north nails you guys finally.

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ARE THE ONE LOOKING FOR OIL IN THE NORTH NOT GOVERNORS..... THIS IS THE CAUSE OF HARDSHIP..... NOW LET ME TELL U THAT OIL WILL NEVER BE FOUND AND ZOO WILL CONTINUE TO SINK UNTIL TISSUE PAPER WORTH MORE THAN NAIRA. LAZY ANIMALS THAT DEPENDS ON OIL.... #TheZooMustSink
Re: Northern Governors Hire British Firm To Prospect For Oil by OLUWAcypris1(f): 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
DonBobes:

#chuckle

You pple are so blind, even let diamonds be found in commercial quantities in the NORTH, they (NORTH) will never call for secession. Bliv u me. An average northerner loves this country as one & not in pieces!
So stop day dreaming.
They only want to spite the NIGER DELTANS about their oil thats all.lolz
For instance nw, how many years has the north been supplying the country electricity & they hv never gone to destroy any of these facilities in their states for any agitation or wat hv u.
Bt look at NDeltans.

Abeg wher Lalasticlala de mak him giv me recharge card wey i send him,
Re: Northern Governors Hire British Firm To Prospect For Oil by EagleNest(m): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
chemicalDisease:
God pls give this Abokis oil.

so that d can drink it.

Dont kill me with laugh grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye / Lai Mohammed: Attack On South African Businesses Will Hurt Nigerians More / Welcome Party Held For Festus Keyamo In His Hometown, Effurun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.