Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo (86524 Views)

Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning / 2 Okada Men Die In Imo Accident While Bringing Corpse Home From Mortuary / ABSU Graduate Helps Carpenter Who Helped Him In School 20 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by seankay(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
I don't see any reason for Allah Akhbar chant here cos as a Geologist, its explainable.

Religion sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Empiree: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
It's possible if the person lived a righteous life. Allah honors whomever He wills of His servants.

But it's also not necessarily about righteous life alone bcus KUFAR may also get the benefit.

The thing is about TEXTURE of the land. Some land textures do not eat anything placed in them.

But truth is, this phenomenon is attributed to RIGHTEOUS LIFE. No doubt about that.
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by lexyclasy: 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
holyokoto:
This is a fabricated LIE! you can deceive many, but I will never be one of them Someone Just saw a grave and start digging it up or What? why don't you go out and start digging all the graves on Earth?
Come to think of it not even a dent,stains and drop of sand on the white wraps as clean as since she was buried 14yrs ago........Mtcheww some people can be horrible and myopic

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Mazeed(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
Allaahu Akbar! Alláh is great and He Alláh is ever great and He will continue to be great and let the haters continue to hate, anyway for her is a sign of righteousness.
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Vello(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
This is quite alarming. A report has gone viral online of a woman who died and was buried in 2002 at Epe area in Lagos. According to a witness, due to the recent road construction going on in the area, the woman's corpse was exhumed but guess what, it was found the same way it was buried 14 years ago. This has been trending on Facebook with so any shares and likes...

Read what was shared by the witness below;

Can someone shout a BIG ALLAHU AKBAR.A woman that died for abt 14 years back.And has been berried. they nw went to uproot it,due to the road construction that is going on at epe,unfortunately they met it as it was berried right from year 2002 to now 2016.ALLAHU AKBAR

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/womans-corpse-found-same-way-it-was.html
Ducking bloody liars! Even if the corpse wouldn't decompose, why then is the burial clothe still this bloody clean?
Prove the authenticity of your story by giving us the detailed address of the site, name of the family and other relevant info.
I suspect bloggers behind this fake news.
Idiota
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by zeedof(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
redcliff:
mumu muslim fanatic. what does alhau akbar have to do with this?
may your God you serving forgive you. Am sure the holy Jesus doesn't teach you like this... too much sentiment can cost you heaven, remember everyone came from one place and we going back there. As I find myself in muslim that's how find yourself wherever you belong too so is not wish, is how God wanted it. So watch your mouth bro... cheers
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by vikspring(m): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
MizMyColi:
cc
LoJ mNwankwo
What do you think?
mizmycoli am still waiting for your response
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Bimpe29: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
Allahu Akbar!
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by jokerphilics(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
theadvocatus:
Tried looking for scientific justification but all happened to end with question marks... what-if? maybe

let the Pastors and Imams come and enlighten us but.

Pls don't say she was found that way after 14 years simply because she lived a pious life, except you're saying all Muslim prophets didn't live righteously that's why they decomposed.

Investigative journalism ya... off to Epe!

#Okuwobi

Are u d one dat exhumed them to see that they've decomposed?
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by atirolu(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
Maisuya1:
As a Muslim I know this is possible especially if the person lived a saintly life. But our newspapers are just trash. Couldn't they have gone to confirm the authenticity of the report by interviewing the construction workers, neighbors etc. Instead of sharing another anonymous news from an anonymous source.

The news is true is one of my relative in fact I was their when the woman was buried
It happen in epe ayetoro precisely..... The woman was buried inside her shop where she used to sell drinks. She's the the twin sister to my step brother's mother
many people might not beliv this thou but u can confirm it anywhere
her name is kehinde the former wife of chief adebowale at odomola.pls somebody shld comfirm
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by kaziblake(f): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
Allahu akbar
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Mariojane(f): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
even if the body did not decompose will the material they use in wrapping her body still remain as white as that? not possible. show us the body let us believe and i think they change the cloth before taking the snap shot.
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by MizMyColi(f): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
vikspring:

mizmycoli am still waiting for your response

I replied you.

I said I'm not ready for that now.
I also wished you guys the best.
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by AlexanderDGreat: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
The chemical elements present in the soil or water of the area can help preserve the corpse in this state.

theadvocatus:
Tried looking for scientific justification but all happened to end with question marks... what-if? maybe

let the Pastors and Imams come and enlighten us but.

Pls don't say she was found that way after 14 years simply because she lived a pious life, except you're saying all Muslim prophets didn't live righteously that's why they decomposed.

Investigative journalism ya... off to Epe!

#Okuwobi
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by jokerphilics(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
hefelove:

please am confused here, how is it a punishment for the body not to decay? and also a favour cos am not just understanding
So DAT when you read about it, u will also see d face of d person the holy book is talking about. As d popular adage goes seeing is believing
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by vikspring(m): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
MizMyColi:

I replied you.
I said I'm not ready for that now. I also wished you guys the best.

i would like to be talking to you offline based on friendship
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by iamKajogbola: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
mumu muslim fanatic. what does alhau akbar have to do with this?[/quote] Use your common sense. Why do you have to abuse on this issue? if don't have anything to say read and leave...
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by sexychocho(f): 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by elkon(m): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
hmm first. god is great. e does things anyway e like..nd ones psycho gonna open mouth tell me dere is no god uchh such dude is totally mad nd brain tests should be carried out on such fucs. look at d ant with dere tiny body yet dey breath and can sense.. hmm take it or free it. god is wonderful. ...
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Peacefulgold(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
Shey Dem rewrap am wit anoda cloth abi d tin wey hold d body intact since also wash d cloth off stains...abi Una see any stain of earth on top dat cloth......
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by grodt999: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
What is the "BIG ALLAHU AKBAR" about it, is she alive?

stupid black religious fools
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Charlesdock(m): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
People and rubbish. So every other corpses that has decayed during the space of 14 years are evil people. When will sense be given to all men? :-(
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
this is serious
she lived a good life that is so pleasing to GOD and God preserved her body. other muslims and christians should endeavour to live the good life
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by nizetee: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
Make una investigate am well before it's news na. Maybe na potatoes dey inside grin grin
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by TheSpellChecker: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
This is quite alarming. A report has gone viral online of a woman who died and was buried in 2002 at Epe area in Lagos. According to a witness, due to the recent road construction going on in the area, the woman's corpse was exhumed but guess what, it was found the same way it was buried 14 years ago. This has been trending on Facebook with so any shares and likes...

Read what was shared by the witness below;

Can someone shout a BIG ALLAHU AKBAR.A woman that died for abt 14 years back.And has been berried. they nw went to uproot it,due to the road construction that is going on at epe,unfortunately they met it as it was berried right from year 2002 to now 2016.ALLAHU AKBAR

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/womans-corpse-found-same-way-it-was.html

cool
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Brayss(m): 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
Allahu Akbar
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
holyokoto:
This is a fabricated LIE! you can deceive many, but I will never be one of them Someone Just saw a grave and start digging it up or What? why dont you go out and start digging all the graves on Earth?
It happened in Ikorodu too in 2013, the man died like 20 years ago and his family went to the cementary to exhume his bones alas everything including his casket was still intact. His body, suit, the bible he was buried with didn't age 1 day.
People kept trooping to his house to confirm it. He was re buried again with a big party sef.
My big mommy said she knew the man and that he was a good person.
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Henrick007: 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
naijaboiy:
Berried? lipsrsealed
uproot
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by amerimex(m): 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
Well, d first tin is dat, why was it exhumed, because I can't see any sign of road construction der, b dat as it may, d issue is, if d story is true, den der is no other justification dan d holy books, d bible made us to undstand dat d body of d pious shal know no corruption.
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by almustopha82(m): 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
Dis is possible not only in Nigeria.believe it or not it is true. ALLAHU AKBAR. Allah is the greatest
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by hibba(f): 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
U are greatest capital MUMUSKI. OLODO. If u dnt no y dey say it just sharup. C
(mumu muslim fanatic. what does alhau akbar have to do with this?[/quote])
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Mata429: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
You uprooted bcus u want to construct a road?
Plz o where is the hip of sand from the grave,,,,,,mmmm
wait,,,,,wai..t,, ...... Wait ooo,,... Dose it mean u covered it after digging,,,,,wit dose chipping at d top... Scammer scamming the scam nawadays...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) / Nairalanders Share Your Xmas Selfies / King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.