Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother (24745 Views)

"Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi / I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out / Buhari’s Administration ‘more Clueless’ Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Oluwabusobomi(f): 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
MadCow1:
They should gerraway.. angry

Negotiating with Terrorists should never be an option... angry

We release these terrorists, they go back into circulation and kill more people. angry

Let the Nigerian Army keep exploring all means to release the girls, but I will never support releasing Terrorists.

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Good morning, madam...

The woman is just waking up. Its morning in Chibok y'all

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
erico2k2:

On a 2nd note why would anyone Blog again anything that will amount to anti Govt.U want the EFCC on their door abi.and FYI I have Talk Talk broadband it's unlimited so I can browse till Jesus comes.
When people like the ones you mentioned get arrested for mare aligation people of such won't talk they get scared . This is how tyrant regimes operate .
scientists,,court rooms n sum1 lik me masturbate on reality such as facts only ...there is no place 4 assertions witout proof on sight anywhr in d world..Hw many of dis intimidated pple av u met,,ones denied there fundamental rights n jailed...i even heard sum ipob(treason act) were released
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Oshizee(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
;DDaura secret service

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by abobakucannibal: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mylove55:
speaking from both side of ipod mouth, u said chibok girls is a scam, and u stil said pmb should rescue scam. ipod with flat brain

What has IPOB got to do with this bullshit.Respect yourself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by erico2k2(m): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
ericsmith:

scientists,,court rooms n sum1 lik me masturbate on reality such as facts only ...there is no place 4 assertions witout proof on sight anywhr in d world..Hw many of dis intimidated pple av u met,,ones denied there fundamental rights n jailed...i even heard sum ipob(treason act) were released
My very good friend a blogger from the USA was harassed in Lagos as he was about to leave . His saving grace was he traveled on his Blue passport not the Green one.he wrote his storey here on NL.
His crimes ? Criticism of the govt of the day
Well since you sound like one in the know where you not here when a blogger was arrested by EFCC for cyber stalking ? Was that not factual enough ? Does that need science to explain ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by paradoxy(m): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
The chi book girls saga is a big scam how ever they want to play it. It was there to sabotage the previous regime. Now the propaganda has come back to bite them in the ass hence so many cover up stories begin to emerge.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Alezy(m): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
chemicalDisease:
Its only zombies that wil never agree.

Cassandra is a dullard.
lolz. ...who is casandra bikonu
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by prof12(m): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
ALL THE BBOG CAMPAIGNERS ARE ALL IDIOTS.
A LOT OF OUR ABLE AND YOUNG GIRLS WERE ABDUCTED BEFORE AND AFTER THE CHIBOK GIRLS ABDUCTION.
DID ANY BODY RAISE AN ALARM?
SO,WHY THESE HULA HOO NOISE ALL ABOUT?
I FEEL THE PAIN WHEN SOME FIRST GRADED FOOLS COME OUT TO INSULT THE PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI, WHEN THE CLUELESS MONKEY CALLED JONATHAN WAS THERE, DID HE MAKE ANY EFFORT TO RECOVER THE GIRLS, DID HE EVEN ACCEPT THAT THE GIRLS WERE MISSING IN THE FIRST PLACE?
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by erico2k2(m): 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
prof12:
ALL THE BBOG CAMPAIGNERS ARE ALL IDIOTS.
A LOT OF OUR ABLE AND YOUNG GIRLS WERE ABDUCTED BEFORE AND AFTER THE CHIBOK GIRLS ABDUCTION.
DID ANY BODY RAISE AN ALARM?
SO,WHY THESE HULA HOO NOISE ALL ABOUT?
I FEEL THE PAIN WHEN SOME FIRST GRADED FOOLS COME OUT TO INSULT THE PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI, WHEN THE CLUELESS MONKEY CALLED JONATHAN WAS THERE, DID HE MAKE ANY EFFORT TO RECOVER THE GIRLS, DID HE EVEN ACCEPT THAT THE GIRLS WERE MISSING IN THE FIRST PLACE?
U call ur papa age Monkey and you dey vex if someone else call your papa age dullard, I dont know where to lace yu
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Visman(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
tartar9:
More clueless than jonathan But its this buhari's administration that is giving you that litle safety to even talk to a journalist.ungrateful peeps.
yes because ur clueless daura dul!ard promised to make Jonathan's administration ungovernable.
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by kayo80(m): 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
Abuleoshi:

My exact thought when I saw the headline. Who was president when your daughter was kidnapped? Madam parent abeg carry your wahala go 1 side jare.

The way newspapers and BLOGS twist stories these days is alarming. The lady might not have said it that way. I read through what she actually said and was quoted as saying, and I didn't see anywhere she actually said the present government was clueless. It is only Punch that is saying she said the president was clueless.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mynd44:
Negotiating with terrorists?

Start that and you can't go back. Boko haram will simply kidnap more people and force you to trade them.

You do not etotiate as though you are disadvantaged , you negotiate from a strong.

War is not won based on emotions

What is this dude talking about? Would u hold this opinion if your sister or daughter is among those captured?

These girls have been in captivity for 2 years, so prisoner swap is our best option.

If we exchange Boko prisoners for OUR girls, we sending a strong message that the life of a Nigerian citizen is sacrosanct and it will always come above all other things.

The alternative is staging a daring rescue, which could go wrong and cost the very lives of these girls we want to save.

It's not about getting emotional but being sensible! 2 years captivity is no joke!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by chukz999(m): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
In The Words Of Hon Patrick It Is Just Like The Biblical Tekemene That Is Visible To The Blind And Audible To The Deaf
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
erico2k2:

My very good friend a blogger from the USA was harassed in Lagos as he was about to leave . His saving grace was he traveled on his Blue passport not the Green one.he wrote his storey here on NL.
His crimes ? Criticism of the govt of the day
Well since you sound like one in the know where you jot here when a blogger was arrested by EFCC for cyber stalking ? Was that not factual enough ? Does that need science to explain ?

xpected sumtin evidential i can google on nt sum defensive stunt..
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by proprince(m): 2:04am On Aug 16, 2016
Trailblazer1:
Nigerians were impatient, we used the word 'CLUELESS' just too early grin grin grin

We never knew that the Grand Master of CLUELESSNESS was on his way when we hurriedly tagged GEJ the 'Clueless One'

A wise old man always told me "Don't worry, Time shall heal all wounds"
grin grin grin

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by proprince(m): 2:05am On Aug 16, 2016
Trailblazer1:
Nigerians were impatient, we used the word 'CLUELESS' just too early grin grin grin

We never knew that the Grand Master of CLUELESSNESS was on his way when we hurriedly tagged GEJ the 'Clueless One'

A wise old man always told me "Don't worry, Time shall heal all wounds"
grin grin grin

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Amitex(m): 2:32am On Aug 16, 2016
Contact17:
People forget quickly sometimes.

Under whose government were the girls kidnapped?
Under whose government was the chibok girls incident called a scam?
Who was the president that drove the parents out of Aso rock?
Who was the president that wanted to pay them off?

Now under whose government were some of the chibok girls rescued?

Under whose government are farmers returning back home?
Under whose government are Nigerians no longer in the news every week because of bomb blasts?

Just give the NA some time. There is a reason these people want negotiation now. They are simply desperate.

I am hesitant in wishing you half of what those girls have suffered for this your insensitive comment. Imagine you were the one kidnapped for two years, left at the mercy of terrorism would you have opportunities to comment on NL? Imagine you were married off to killers and raped continuously, would you be asking your useless questions? Do you truly believe that you are smarter than all of those girls if you were given same opportunity in life?

Government is a continuum. If Buhari was not ready, why seek office? In government, you inherit both assets and liabilities. If you inherited TSA, you should also accept responsibility for Boko Haram.
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by AlexSon30: 3:48am On Aug 16, 2016
Its a pity it took them this long to realise this. I did after 6 months of no minister and economic plan. Nigerians don't know the implications of this govt. We will suffer it for at least 8years, that's if he don't win a 2nd tenure.

Worst is that I actually campaigned against GEJ cos I saw him clueless.
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 16, 2016
Amitex:

I am hesitant in wishing you half of what those girls have suffered for this your insensitive comment. Imagine you were the one kidnapped for two years, left at the mercy of terrorism would you have opportunities to comment on NL? Imagine you were married off to killers and raped continuously, would you be asking your useless questions? Do you truly believe that you are smarter than all of those girls if you were given same opportunity in life?

Government is a continuum. If Buhari was not ready, why seek office? In government, you inherit both assets and liabilities. If you inherited TSA, you should also accept responsibility for Boko Haram.

I wasn't trying to come off as insensitive, and my apologies if I did. I understand that my sisters have gone through and are still going through a lot trauma. My hope and prayer is that they are released as soon as possible. But this still remains an issue of national security and shouldn't be handled with soft hands and this is something I feel that the government understands. I feel that the government is taking rational decisions rather than making decisions based on emotions. I don't want to go all politics on this but it is not appropriate to negotiate with terrorist, especially at a time when we are making progress against them. We should not be releasing terrorists back to their organizations where they can easily go back to plotting attacking against the country.

What will happen if we release these terrorists and none of the girls are released? Then they start making unreasonable demands or even worse start frequents attacks?
The past government called for negotiations at the time when the girls were kidnapped (and Boko haram was strong) but where did that lead us to? Nothing! None of the girls were released! What would we do if the same thing happens again?

At a time when we have been largely successful in the fight against Boko haram and some of the girls have actually been rescued by the NA, this is not the time to be negotiating with terrorist.
All I am saying is that the NA should be given more time, after all they have not only been successful in reducing the frequency of attacks, but also in rescuing some of the girls. I believe that with time, God willing,the rest of the girl will be rescued.

Lastly, I do not in any way feel that I am better or superior to any of the girls and I nowhere stated that I was. The life I am living now is purely God's grace and mercy and this something I am very grateful for.
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Nobody: 4:59am On Aug 16, 2016
Amitex:

Mr, this is inappropriate and you shouldn't be saying this rubbish, just because this is a faceless forum do not mean you should talk loosely, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, she just gave her own opinion and you have no right, absolutely no right to say these things to her, take a chill pill dude.

How many years did GEJ stay in office? How many chibok girls were found? Isnt there progress in buhari's administration? Dont be clouded by emotions, say the truth when you see one, are you more sensible than the NA?

Moreover negotiating with terrorists isnt a good idea or is it? Whats the certainty that after their demands are met, more kidnaps wont take place?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Iceberg3: 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Mr, this is inappropriate and you shouldn't be saying this rubbish, just because this is a faceless forum do not mean you should talk loosely, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, she just gave her own opinion and you have no right, absolutely no right to say these things to her, take a chill pill dude.

How many years did GEJ stay in office? How many chibok girls were found? Isnt there progress in buhari's administration? Dont be clouded by emotions, say the truth when you see one, are you more sensible than the NA?

Moreover negotiating with terrorists isnt a good idea or is it? Whats the certainty that after their demands are met, more kidnaps wont take place?

zoogerian woman wrapper,so u know about ppls opinions!
grin
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by erico2k2(m): 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
ericsmith:

xpected sumtin evidential i can google on nt sum defensive stunt..
your one lined response summed up you understanding of waht I was talking about, the two cases are online unless you aint with the flow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari / John Enenche Counters United Nations’ Claim Of 110 Farmers Killed In Borno' / Tambuwal Probes The “Abduction” Of Patience Paul In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.