Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

APC AND Dogara:the Mourning Of The Return Of A Familiar Way Of Life. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC AND Dogara:the Mourning Of The Return Of A Familiar Way Of Life. (691 Views)

Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception / Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) / Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC AND Dogara:the Mourning Of The Return Of A Familiar Way Of Life. by benebaby77: 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
There were two lovers. They were both honorables(?) One a repentant sinner now a plain teller of truth,the other, an incurable sinner fadishly hugging the law. The spine of their love life was pretty scintillating. First it came as a fancy;then a flip over, a hots for another, then the spark,the passion, the rapture and the cohabitation. When things were squeaky clean, they were intimate bedfellows, not until one broke hearts across neighborhood, when the wrapper loose in resistance to the knowledge of the public that a lover has whipped his partner off the bed for not given to his cravings.
Agreeably, the event of recent days pried open to reveal the more, the belief that our democracy drives a certain brand of politics that can be caricatured as the frontier between politics and the failings of human conduct, which clearly communicate for one thing, an overwhelming impotence to shape shift from a habit.
Recently, a photo journalist had wanted to take aim at two political figures. The camera swing the way of the NASS,and visible in the rearview lens were the two men.If the pictures look familiar, look again. One is called Dogara,the other, Jibrin.One has without regard to his dignity "falsified the truth", the other, a changed man, and a self styled candidate for sainthood, whose yarn of morality doesn't really spin a moral yarn.Taken together, both the saint and the sinner are under same shades of sin-billion sins at that! In the opinion of the sinner," padding" is no offense. It then makes sense to argue that "padding" might not be an offense, but for want of word,Dogara must have admitted to have compromised the integrity of the 2016 budget, but his argument against the rest of us could probably be that we lack the right word to qualify his act;but not "padding". Funny. Well, I feel right fine being a Nigerian. This is a country with boundless gifts.Among the gifts is our sense of humor. Dogara from "United State of Nigeria" (haha) has ignited another strain of humor that invite us to start hunting up the true meaning of the term "padding".
Ostentatiously, Dogara and Jibrin have set us a foot onto yet another political distraction, and I can't help it than to train my disappointment on the ruling All Progressives Congress(APC).To me,this new found distraction offers a range of direction to know that we have gotten to the point where history changes direction. A change of direction that draws from the memories of the past: when in 2015,the " change seekers "with one Jagaban on the lead,we balked at the idea and evil of infectious corruption of the Jonathanian era.We fantasize about the possible release from the loop of strategic political misdirection.But with the foam of events, it is as if my token show of support to the " change seekers " is now a thing that not just roils my heart but now a spur on my conscience (no regret). My vote for Buhari,the Don Quixote in town, was a forefront effort at forging a new political identity capable of rebuilding an already battered national image.The ugly contrast to this is not lost on the APC leadership, her dignified silence and the unwillingness to look at the issues trailing the budget scam.The directive to its members not to make a public exposé on the matter remains an unwise course of action that shakes the conviction and hope that APC can deliver on the promises made to Nigerians. Well, since "padding" is no longer offense, one can only thank APC,and move on in mourning of the return of the familiar way of life.
#BulusPoint

By : Bulus Nnamdi Ndu(Bulusgudus)

Re: APC AND Dogara:the Mourning Of The Return Of A Familiar Way Of Life. by benebaby77: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
cc: seun, mynd44, lalasticlala....
Re: APC AND Dogara:the Mourning Of The Return Of A Familiar Way Of Life. by NATIONALPASTOR: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
APC HOUSE OF CHAINS.
SORRY THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE STILL BELIEVING THIS SCAM CALLED APC.
I CARE LESS ABOUT THEIR EVIL.

(1) (Reply)

Man Killed His Wife And Three Other's In Sokoto / What President BUHARI Checks First On The Newspapers Every Morning / PHOTOS: Governor Yahaya Bello Visits Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.