Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

How To Root Andriod Marshmellow 6,0 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root Andriod Marshmellow 6,0 (4789 Views)

How To Root Gionee M6 And Install TWRP / How To Root All Infinix Phones ( NOTE 3 And NOTE 3 Pro) / Oukitel K6000 Pro Smartphone Parameters Revealed - 6000mah, Android 6.0, 3gb Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Root Andriod Marshmellow 6,0 by fox97(m): 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
Please sombodi shld help me crycry
Re: How To Root Andriod Marshmellow 6,0 by sorextee(m): 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
Some guys do talk about kingroot or so. But, is there any need for that?
Re: How To Root Andriod Marshmellow 6,0 by fox97(m): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
sorextee:
Some guys do talk about kingroot or so. But, is there any need for that?
I have tried both kingroot nd framaroot but none of dem are workin embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Root Andriod Marshmellow 6,0 by sorextee(m): 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
It's better you leave the phone like that o. Before we see anoda thread later, saying SOMEBODY HELP ME MY PHONE IS BRICKED grin cheesy

fox97:
I have tried both kingroot nd framaroot but none of dem are workin embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: How To Root Andriod Marshmellow 6,0 by fox97(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sultan5:
Which Phone exactly.
Am using Techno W3 which run on Android 6.0. I have successfully rooted it. Its was kind of tricky but its easy when you fully understand how its done.
From what I've seen Marshmellow phones can't be rooted with in phone apps like kingroot and co. I used sp flash tool to root mine.
w4
Re: How To Root Andriod Marshmellow 6,0 by fox97(m): 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
sorextee:
It's better you leave the phone like that o. Before we see anoda thread later, saying SOMEBODY HELP ME MY PHONE IS BRICKED grin cheesy

leave! sad 4 dis buhari regimelipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: How To Root Andriod Marshmellow 6,0 by ola49: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
Dont worry giyzs am going to post how I rooted my android 6.0 tommorow, but keep it in mind that you can't root it with Android apks only with computers.
Re: How To Root Andriod Marshmellow 6,0 by Sultan5(m): 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
Which Phone exactly.

Am using Techno W3 which run on Android 6.0. I have successfully rooted it. Its was kind of tricky but its easy when you fully understand how its done.

From what I've seen Marshmellow phones can't be rooted with in phone apps like kingroot and co. I used sp flash tool to root mine.
Re: How To Root Andriod Marshmellow 6,0 by josh005(m): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
Am having the same problem with my Lg G3 6.0, if i root it with kingroot it will root temporarily when i restarts the phone i will lose root.. Pls ur advise & contribution is highly needed. I need to root it without pc because i dont have one.
Re: How To Root Andriod Marshmellow 6,0 by fox97(m): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
josh005:
Am having the same problem with my Lg G3 6.0, if i root it with kingroot it will root temporarily when i restarts the phone i will lose root.. Pls ur advise & contribution is highly needed. I need to root it without pc because i dont have one.
guy ur own condition is highly criticalgrincheesy
Re: How To Root Andriod Marshmellow 6,0 by fox97(m): 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
ola49:
Dont worry giyzs am going to post how I rooted my android 6.0 tommorow, but keep it in mind that you can't root it with Android apks only with computers.
but i don't ve a pc
Re: How To Root Andriod Marshmellow 6,0 by Sultan5(m): 5:31am On Aug 16, 2016
fox97:
w4

http://www.androidvillaz.net/2016/05/how-to-root-tecno-w4-and-install-twrp-recvoery.html?m=1

You will need a pc to do it, if you don't have then ask a friend, neighbor or family member. First install those drivers on the pc. Then install the flash tool. Send the TWRP Recovery For Tecno W4 to the pc, unzip it into a easily accessible location. Keep the supersu zip on both phone memory and sdcard.

Open sp flash tool, click load scatter file from the Sp flash Tools. Navigate and select the scatter file in the unzip TWRP Recovery folder. Several click able boxes will appear on the flash tool, click only recovery. Then click download.

Then power off your phone, and connect it to the laptop. You will see a progress bar at the bottom of the flash tool, indicating the download progress. Please do not interrupt this process.

When its done boot your phone into recovery, i.e volume up + power.

In recovery, if you get a prompt asking you to swipe to allow TWRP modify the system partition, then go ahead and swipe. To swipe, place your finger on the green circle then slide it to the right

You should see the image below at this point.

Click install and locate the supersu either on your phone mem or sdcard.

Install it and reboot your phone. That's it.

Please backup your phone before beginning any of this process to avoid story that touch

1 Like

Re: How To Root Andriod Marshmellow 6,0 by coltaine(m): 12:35am On Oct 07, 2016
hey bro, I am using tecno w3 too, I know of these steps you posted but whenever I try to flash with sp flash tool I get an error showing the file I am flashing might not be for the phone I am using.
The scatter I am loading is not any different cos I downloaded it from the forum which I bliv u got urs from. Am i right??
Now I don't know what to do?
I dont know if there is a way you can please send me the scatter file which you flashed.
Thanks
p.s here is the error it is showing me

(1) (Reply)

Tecno L8 Plus (build L8plus-h805c1-l-160907v41) Rooting And Twrp Recovery / Help Needed My Yahoo Mail Opens In Spanish Language / See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.