Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Scam Or Real? Anyone Seeing This - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam Or Real? Anyone Seeing This (633 Views)

The Billion Coin(TBC); Scam Or Real? / Has Anyone Come Across Millionaire Blueprint Before Scam Or Genuine / Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? (2) (3) (4)

Scam Or Real? Anyone Seeing This by dilezy(m): 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
gud aftnoon all.... let me go straight to the point.... yesterday I got a broadcast message from metro naija news on my BBm... saying....Celebrity Pin Leak Reap Now 7AFC8AD8.. will send a screenshot... thinking maybe is a popular celebrity or something I was curious I sent a request n aftward request accepted.... all I see was dn Dat goes WIt d name Mo ace [Legit .... I chat up told me she is a female Dat base at Liverpool... WIt erotic Dp... of females.... this morning she send a broadcast saying Monday cash out for the wise and sharp ones , drop your account details Canada/USA Banks and CC too.... Pop up if you get any Nigeria Banks too.. money is coming to you
Please ignore if you don't want Money... I send her a messages n she ask if I gat up to 5k in ma acct Dat I shld send it to her.... minimum of 2hrs I will get 30k.... I ask her why sending money she said she wan to dash out money... my pipo Wat do u tink of this.... from d screenshot she send me of pipo she credited n also I observed from d screenshot shot they refer to him as a male

Re: Scam Or Real? Anyone Seeing This by balingaonline(m): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
if it is true that he want to dash money, why asking for money again? is lyk MTN asking you to send them recharge card. I think it is scam.
Re: Scam Or Real? Anyone Seeing This by badaru911: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
Na scam now. U knw already
Re: Scam Or Real? Anyone Seeing This by Olaoriginal(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
dilezy:
gud aftnoon all.... let me go straight to the point.... yesterday I got a broadcast message from metro naija news on my BBm... saying....Celebrity Pin Leak Reap Now 7AFC8AD8.. will send a screenshot... thinking maybe is a popular celebrity or something I was curious I sent a request n aftward request accepted.... all I see was dn Dat goes WIt d name Mo ace [Legit .... I chat up told me she is a female Dat base at Liverpool... WIt erotic Dp... of females.... this morning she send a broadcast saying Monday cash out for the wise and sharp ones , drop your account details Canada/USA Banks and CC too.... Pop up if you get any Nigeria Banks too.. money is coming to you
Please ignore if you don't want Money... I send her a messages n she ask if I gat up to 5k in ma acct Dat I shld send it to her.... minimum of 2hrs I will get 30k.... I ask her why sending money she said she wan to dash out money... my pipo Wat do u tink of this.... from d screenshot she send me of pipo she credited n also I observed from d screenshot shot they refer to him as a male

By asking if this is scam, tells me u don't know that bank alert can b forge. if u get alert from d bank, confirm d payment before concluding transactions. This is a pure scam, b on guard

Nigerians Beware!!! Tears As MMM Crashes In Zimbabwe, Millions Lose Money. / Be wise! Act Now! / Mmm Zimbabwe, South Africa Has Not Crashed,then Why Are People Spreading Rumour?