Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Ani Lee Date Me - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ani Lee Date Me (1598 Views)

I Criusly Need A Girlfriend || Dont View If U Knw U Cnt Date Me / Enu-ani Meet Up Zone / I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ani Lee Date Me by Jonluv(m): 7:57am On Sep 28, 2009
don’t u dare do wat am thinkin u may wanna do, ama kill u wit ma bare hands nigga!!
Re: Ani Lee Date Me by kelvinad: 8:05am On Sep 28, 2009
Puff! Quit ya jealous bull there man. If I wanna try her out, u bet ur black nigga ass ama do just that. I’ll be her energizer if I wanna. Ama show her (and u, lol) wat am about. Just kiddin boy am only really interested to knw why she got ur world spinning. U tokn bout d one wit d nicely slender and curvaceous bod and three earings on one ear wit one on d other?
Re: Ani Lee Date Me by Jonluv(m): 8:06am On Sep 28, 2009
Yep dats her. She aint got my world spinning, or, she got everybody who knows her world’s spinning. cool
Re: Ani Lee Date Me by kelvinad: 8:09am On Sep 28, 2009
Blah blah. Not mine yet. Biz is flourishin. Am practically smiling everywhere I go.
Re: Ani Lee Date Me by Jonluv(m): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2009
That’s cool man. U should employ June’s (Ani Lee) aide, shiz got excellent business sense even if she taking med and she is very technical.
Re: Ani Lee Date Me by kelvinad: 8:13am On Sep 28, 2009
No thank you. I am man enough to handle my own biz. She is studying medicine? Wtf!!! The honey was dressed as if she is taking social sciences or something and is doing a part time course in nail maintenance or wateva they call it. You know, all nice, hip and sexy. I didn’t know female med students got time for beauty. And she certainly didn’t strike me as a chic who’s into tech stuff. that’s one bloody helluva sexy and amicable trait. Taking care of herself. I must say I am impressed with her handy abilities. Havent met a lady like that in ages and the one I met was so clumsy at her job. I am so into this Ani chic, she takes care of herself, she got brains, she got biz sense. Hmmm I smell potential.
Re: Ani Lee Date Me by Jonluv(m): 8:17am On Sep 28, 2009
Sorry to burst your bubble yes she is our medicine product. Yes she takes very good care of herself. Which is a really attractive trait I concur with you. Well, yeh man, she takes to engineering and tech stuff even more easily than most of us guys. She fix just about anything in d house. From light bulbs to door locks and plumbing to building an elliptical without much use of a manual. She amazes me at times jo! And believe it or not, when I need to fix something at my crib, I call on her. I guess its an inborn talent for her.

LOL. I guess we have reversed rolls now. Look who is now wrapped up into her. U smell potential Haha
Re: Ani Lee Date Me by kelvinad: 8:20am On Sep 28, 2009
Wateva man. Leave me alone man. I must say I am really looking forward to meeting this precious Ani Lee aka June, I like the name. Greek sex goddess. wink Wow! THERE IS POTENTIAL here!! I might even end up marrying her. Hook me up a meeting with her soon? (Plz)
Re: Ani Lee Date Me by Jonluv(m): 8:22am On Sep 28, 2009
Haha grin YOU? Marry her . Don’t push your luck man. Wow man, thats asking for too much, hooking a meeting. Bt u my man, I’ll see what I can do. And she is gonna kill me for this
Re: Ani Lee Date Me by kelvinad: 8:23am On Sep 28, 2009
U underestimate my masculinity. lipsrsealed . Tnx for real dude I appreciate d favor
Re: Ani Lee Date Me by femzy(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2009
[size=5pt]waitin curiously to hear the otha syd of the story[/size]
Re: Ani Lee Date Me by amebono1: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2009
PEOPLE DONT BE DECEIVED ANILEE IS THE SAME PERSON AS JON
Re: Ani Lee Date Me by switch47(m): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2009
@ani lee
Are you chinese? i like your name?! whats uping?
Re: Ani Lee Date Me by sweetpie23: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2009
funny people
Re: Ani Lee Date Me by knightdew(m): 4:19am On Oct 11, 2009
these comments of jon describing ani lee must surely b swellin her head.
Re: Ani Lee Date Me by sweetpie23: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2009
cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massage With Happy Ending For Both Parties / Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! / Need A Matured Male Friend, Lover And Partner.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.