Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,816 members, 7,851,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Am I A Witty? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am I A Witty? (369 Views)

Suspended N.I.A Boss Hid $43M Found In Lagos From Buhari & Security Adviser / Saraki: "The President Buhari We Met Was Witty And Healthy" / "Because I' A Soldier, Born To Die" - Emotional Pic Shared By A Nigerian Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I A Witty? by oyinkinola: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
...During debate in school assembly hall one day , in my reaction and counter view to one of the student participants, when he said and I quote "there are principals with out principle" I was shocked and I took on him immediately that "there are students without charity" the hall exploded!
in his remarks after the debate, the Principal call me "Witty" I was embarrassed because I never come across this word before "witty", and everyone call me witty ,he also charge the other student to be civil next time,
recently in my reaction to one article in a newspaper one react to my post and used the same name!
now am asking nairalander am I a witty?

(1) (Reply)

How Did We Get Here? / Blogger Musa Balabe Azare Kidnapped By Suspected Agents Of Of Bauchi Gov / US Secretary Of States, John Kerry Meets Sultan Of Sokoto In His Palace (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.