Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Get Paid To Write While You Wait For Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Paid To Write While You Wait For Admission (1190 Views)

While You Wait For Result, Admission, Nysc, Job.. Do This / My Daughter's Teacher Asked Them To Write "Who Is Evans?" / 2017 List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score (150) For Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid To Write While You Wait For Admission by Nairastake: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
So we recently launched a comparison website where items, people, devices, etc... can be compared making it possible for anyone to make a choice. An example is where we compared extensively the recently launched Infinix Hot S with Tecno Camon C9 making it easier for users to make a choice between the two powerful phones. Our site is designed such that members can even comment and air their opinion as such, users will read from many contributors and then make a choice more easily.
Now to the main thing, as a registered member, you can write on any topic ranging from phones, PCs, celebrities, fashion, Automobile and anything you can think of... and you'll get paid for doing so. The cool thing is that your article don't need to be that long... Just a page of MS word or even less then you're good to go.
But note, your article must be original content written by you.

SEE SAMPLE

We have Terms and Conditions before submitting but for now, you can submit without having up to 20 comments. Though try and read the T&C.
The address of the website is http://comparehub.com.ng and you can register from the "register" button and then submit your article through our simple form layout via the "submit compare" button.

For more clarification, leave your comment here.

Thanks

Compareadmin
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Wait For Admission by daewoorazer(m): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nairastake:
So we recently launched a comparison website...

contact me at my signature, perhaps we can wrk 2gda
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Wait For Admission by Nairastake: 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
daewoorazer:

contact me at my signature, perhaps we can wrk 2gda

Send me mail @ http://comparehub.com.ng
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Wait For Admission by Brownhypo: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
adebayovictor270@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Wait For Admission by hpk(m): 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
COUNTRY PEOPLE MAKE UNU READ THIS PADDYMAN TERMS & CONDITIONS PROPERLY. MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY IS DIVINE.

1 Like

Re: Get Paid To Write While You Wait For Admission by Mediapace: 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
Brother your T&c Is not okay at all.
That's too harsh,upon everything you even said you may not give gifts again
That's bad undecided

Was is it buhari that wrote the T.o.s. ?

Nairastake:

Send me mail @ info@comparehub.com.ng
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Wait For Admission by hpk(m): 3:00am On Aug 16, 2016
Mediapace:
Brother your T&c Is not okay at all. That's too harsh,upon everything you even said you may not give gifts again That's bad undecided
Was is it buhari that write the T.o.s. ?
FEAR THE HEART OF MEN.
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Wait For Admission by Nairastake: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
hpk:
COUNTRY PEOPLE MAKE UNU READ THIS PADDYMAN TERMS & CONDITIONS PROPERLY. MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY IS DIVINE.

Worry not my brother... You know you've to be extreme careful while starting up.
I prefer to tell you I won't give you anything and later give you than to promise I'll give then disappoint later.
That not withstanding, I mentioned in my Opening post that I can overlook the T&C for now...
So don't be discouraged.

I will also amend the T&C.

Thanks for dropping by all the same.
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Wait For Admission by Nairastake: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Mediapace:
Brother your T&c Is not okay at all.
That's too harsh,upon everything you even said you may not give gifts again
That's bad undecided

Was is it buhari that wrote the T.o.s. ?

lol... You made me laugh with the last line, but just like I mentioned above, it'll be amended.
And anyone submitting real content must get a reward... I'm overlooking some part of the T&C for now.
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Wait For Admission by Nairastake: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
hpk:
FEAR THE HEART OF MEN.

THOU SHALT NOT FEAR..... MY HEART IS NOT A BAD ONE BRO...
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Wait For Admission by Mediapace: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ok. Let me try
Nairastake:

lol... You made me laugh with the last line, but just like I menti
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Wait For Admission by Mediapace: 9:16am On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Wait For Admission by Nairastake: 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Wait For Admission by CaptEColeJnr: 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nairastake:

Worry not my brother... You know you've to be extreme careful while starting up.
I prefer to tell you I won't give you anything and later give you than to promise I'll give then disappoint later.
That not withstanding, I mentioned in my Opening post that I can overlook the T&C for now...
So don't be discouraged.

I will also amend the T&C.

Thanks for dropping by all the same.
Good day sir.
I'm interested . I sent you a mail already
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Wait For Admission by Nairastake: 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
Good day sir.
I'm interested . I sent you a mail already

Welcome CaptEColeJnr,

All you need do is visit my blog, register, go to your mailbox and activate your account, then visit the "submit compare" page to see what to do next.

NB: I'm not judging with the T&C for now.
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Wait For Admission by CaptEColeJnr: 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nairastake:

Welcome CaptEColeJnr,

All you need do is visit my blog, register, go to your mailbox and activate your account, then visit the "submit compare" page to see what to do next.

NB: I'm not judging with the T&C for now.
Okay sir!
Please the address to your blog.
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Wait For Admission by Nairastake: 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
Okay sir!
Please the address to your blog.

http://comparehub.com.ng
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Wait For Admission by Nairastake: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
Articles are still needed. So many topics to write on.....
Celebrities
Fashion
PDP vs APC
Footballers
Marcelo vs Jordi Alba
Laptops brands
Phones
Clothing lines
etc....
visit http://comparehub.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Can One Re-register For Jamb This Year Again After Failing? / ESUT Aspirant Admission Forum For 2017/2018 / 7 Weird Facts About Snakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.