Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples (116144 Views)

H / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / Free From Pimples, Black Spots, Ance. With This Natural Remedies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by izzieE(f): 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
bossman44:

Rili?thanks then;;i hope it works..can i get a picture of it?

1 Like

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by izzieE(f): 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
adegoke93:
Please can a person who is light in complexion use dudu osun?
Sure,why not? Its made with natural ingredients the only "side effect" if I may say is that u might exprience ur skin feeling dry .But that can be solved if u moisturise smiley
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by nitt: 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
jideniceguy:

Bro I just bought this now. I have some few pimples on my face that I wanna get rid of. Will this Skin success GEL work effectively to clear it?

It did for me.

just do as I said.

apply, let dry n sleep wt it.

wash yr face the following mrng.

1day on and 1 day off.
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
Raymondluv:
pls were are they selling it
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
Raymondluv:
pls were are they selling it
supermarkets and big cosmetic shops
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
nitt:

It did for me.

just do as I said.

1day on and 1 day off.

Thanks bro, I'm goin to wash my face and apply it now. If it works, I'll surely come back to share testimony. wink
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
nitt:

It did for me.

just do as I said.

1day on and 1 day off.

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by bossman44: 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
nitt:
@ op, I battled this too and I'm a guy.

buy skin succes GEL that comes in a tube, (like a toothpaste). not more than 300naira

wash yr face wt soap just b4 sleep, rub on yr face and let dry.

Do this 1 day on and 1 day off.

It will do you good.

Bro..are u sure it works for bothe blackspots nd pimples or only pimples
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by nitt: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
bossman44:

Bro..are u sure it works for bothe blackspots nd pimples or only pimples

with time, it fades away the spots
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Ameekas(f): 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
emmanwandud:
Early morning urine would do the trick btw was that your face, OP use acid wash am abeg
Lol...u wicked o
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by roseybridge(f): 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
Apple cider vinegar.

bossman44:
Hey fam!!wadup..i rili need a candid opinion on how to clear darkspots on ma face as a result of pimples left on face...pleas it wud do ke a favour if u can help..moreover...skin centre.. Willing to help for free..can do so..tired of spending money on products that end up not working...

Op..pls help move to front page. So as to get enuff suggestions..thanks

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by dionflex: 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
Keneking:
Fasting and prayers cheesy

End time Suggestion
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Lisaflex(f): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
bossman44:
Hey fam!!wadup..i rili need a candid opinion on how to clear darkspots on ma face as a result of pimples left on face...pleas it wud do ke a favour if u can help..moreover...skin centre.. Willing to help for free..can do so..tired of spending money on products that end up not working...

1)If u r using any steroid containing prodt on ur face,STOP immediately (ur pimple cld be steroid induced)

2)keep ur hands of ur face(Ur hands pick a lot of dirt and bacteria) n do not pick d pimples 2(spots left behind by pimples u didn't pick heal faster ,ie if it leaves a spot at all)

3)Cut down on ur(or for now totally avoid) intake of diary prodts

4)Drink lots of water n eat a lot of fruits

5)Wash ur face at least twice a day

6)U need a cleanser dt works for u, not smtn harsh tho (will help speed up drying of the pimples)

7)4 d spots,u need retin-A...Apply directly on d dark spots n not all over ur face at 9t(it will increase d sensitivity of ur face 2 sunlight, so stay out of d sun n apply only at night...U can also use a non-comedogenic sunscreen/sun block wt spf 50 or more, bt still avoid d sun as much as u can)

coolDon't apply any oda prodts on ur face,including mkup(let ur face breath)

9)Don't be so focused on ur face....Take ur mind of it ,n not 2 long 4rm now,u'll wake up 2 a clear skin

10)U'll get a lot of opinions abt fnz 2 apply on ur face ,bt be really careful cos u might end up wt ochronosis wc is very diff 2 treat...It will leave u wishing u had ur pimples bk ,cos pimples will seem like child's play compared 2 it
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by hollas2jnr(m): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
bossman44:

NB: Stop scrubbing your face while bathing with sponge but with your bare palm, it worked for me.

1 Like

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 18, 2016
crAzyEcstasy:
squeeze lime and rub it on your face b4 and after sleep

I swear Alex Usifo go fine pass you if na this one u dey use for ur face. Lime abi? Issorit
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by munchi(m): 3:22am On Aug 18, 2016
herzern:
Use any form of toothpaste....

"Close-up" preferably....

#ThankMeLater
r u for real
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Nobody: 3:55am On Aug 18, 2016
wakes:
Get M o r I n g a oil and apply on the affected areas for one month. They will disappear and never will you have the challenge any more. Try it and share your testimonial. Blessings!
Contact me for Facebook advert. Check my siggy cheers smiley
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by sheriph: 5:26am On Aug 18, 2016
Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is the answer.
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by seraphine(f): 6:41am On Aug 18, 2016
olamidefatoye:
Honey, lemon, egg( the white part not yoke) , oat ( blended in blender, raw not cooked) mix all together and aply on your face and leave for five to ten mins and wash off with warm water. Thank me later.
That's right. Avoid make up for now. Rinse you face with cold water after having a hot steam to close up your pores. Just us white powder afterwards.
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by seraphine(f): 6:44am On Aug 18, 2016
[quote author=roseybridge post=48574785]
Apple cider vinegar.

[/quote. That, I use as my cleanser. Pretty good. But make sure it's the brags, the one with 'the mother'.
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by staymore: 7:37am On Aug 18, 2016
Jodforex:

contact adress for tonia will be appreciated

Timothy lane Rumuola Ph. Drop ur contact let me give her to call you.
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Genea(f): 7:58am On Aug 18, 2016
bossman44:

first of all, it could be d water u r bathing with, use dettol, secondly wah u are eating, check around and think wah have u recently been taking that's not in ur diet before, thirdly it could be hormonal imbalance , take drugs like doxycline or clindamycine alongsidr topical creams like clear zit, clindamycine gel and please use cleansers..
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Monalisa185(f): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2016
roseybridge:

Apple cider vinegar.

Op, this is all you need, braggs apple cider vinegar with mother.......

Mix one part of it with two parts of water, distilled water precisely, use it both as a cleanser and a toner.

Use natural Shea butter (ori) as your moisturizer..

Do this with patience, you'll see results in a few weeks

PS: one week into using it, you might experience break outs, ignore it and continue, morning and night, after a week, you'll start seeing improvements

If you don't dilute it with water properly, your face might start drying out, which will cause your face to itch, so to avoid that, , dilute it properly with water. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by bossman44: 10:47am On Aug 18, 2016
Lisaflex:

1)If u r using any steroid containing prodt on ur face,STOP immediately (ur pimple cld be steroid induced)

2)keep ur hands of ur face(Ur hands pick a lot of dirt and bacteria) n do not pick d pimples 2(spots left behind by pimples u didn't pick heal faster ,ie if it leaves a spot at all)

3)Cut down on ur(or for now totally avoid) intake of diary prodts

4)Drink lots of water n eat a lot of fruits

5)Wash ur face at least twice a day

6)U need a cleanser dt works for u, not smtn harsh tho (will help speed up drying of the pimples)

7)4 d spots,u need retin-A...Apply directly on d dark spots n not all over ur face at 9t(it will increase d sensitivity of ur face 2 sunlight, so stay out of d sun n apply only at night...U can also use a non-comedogenic sunscreen/sun block wt spf 50 or more, bt still avoid d sun as much as u can)

coolDon't apply any oda prodts on ur face,including mkup(let ur face breath)

9)Don't be so focused on ur face....Take ur mind of it ,n not 2 long 4rm now,u'll wake up 2 a clear skin

10)U'll get a lot of opinions abt fnz 2 apply on ur face ,bt be really careful cos u might end up wt ochronosis wc is very diff 2 treat...It will leave u wishing u had ur pimples bk ,cos pimples will seem like child's play compared 2 it

Thanks tho...regarding the retinA what % is advisable to buy?
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Adamsee: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2016
I cant fit to laugh
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by bossman44: 10:50am On Aug 18, 2016
Monalisa185:

Mix one part of it with two parts of water, distilled water precisely, use it both as a cleanser and a toner.
PS: one week into using it, you might experience break outs, ignore it and continue, morning and night, after a week, you'll start seeing improvements
If you don't dilute it with water properly, your face might start drying out, which will cause your face to itch, so to avoid that, , dilute it properly with water. Goodluck
Monalisa185:

Yy..ma'am
Monalisa185:

Monalisa185:

Yh ma'am..but then..are u sure its gonna clear the darkspots?
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by bossman44: 10:53am On Aug 18, 2016
sheriph:
Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is the answer.

Hey...fam!!are u sure its gonna clear the darkspots?if yes can i get a picture of it?
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by pho27(f): 11:03am On Aug 18, 2016
Use natural honey mixed with lime juice as a scrub, leave for 20mins and wash off with hot water(not too hot). don't wash with cold water as it open d pores resulting to more pimples, hot water closes d pores on ur face. This works like magic, one week is too much for u to have a clear face if u do this. I won't advice u to use any product that will cause more irritations.
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Monalisa185(f): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2016
bossman44:

Yy..ma'am..

Yh ma'am..but then..are u sure its gonna clear the darkspots?

Yeah, once you are willing to be patient, and not use for a week and expect an instant miracle, doesn't work that way.

It clears dark spots, buh first, it gets rid of your pimples, then dark spots.
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by bossman44: 11:14am On Aug 18, 2016
Monalisa185:

Yeah, once you are willing to be patient, and not use for a week and expect an instant miracle, doesn't work that way.

It clears dark spots, buh first, it gets rid of your pimples, then dark spots.

Do u have idea on how much it is..nd also wherw u can get it
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by bossman44: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2016
jideniceguy:

Thanks bro, I'm goin to wash my face and apply it now. If it works, I'll surely come back to share testimony. wink

Do u also have darkspots nd pimples.if yes...,it it works for u..pls mention me
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by octopusfreaky(f): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2016
bossman44:

Do u also have darkspots nd pimples.if yes...,it it works for u..pls mention me
Drink lime juice mixed with sugar or pineapple juice (i advise u make ds yourself) and for the outer surface squeeze lime juice and mix with egg white and apply on the face lv it for 30minutes and wash off with warm water . Bury your face in steam for thirty minutes. After this, rub some Dustin powder . This method seems annoying but if u are consistent with it, you will love your face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA / Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) / The Health Benefit Of Bitter Leaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.