Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Don't Give Up......... Keep Moving - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Give Up......... Keep Moving (449 Views)

Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? / 5 Reasons Some People Don't Give In The Church / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Give Up......... Keep Moving by dharmielol(f): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
I don’t know where you are reading this from at the moment, neither do I know what you are going through but I’m here to tell you this, do not give up yet…. Keep moving on. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. Most times, the enemy uses many things in this world to scare us and make us feel insecure but you’ve got to free yourself and take your power back by believing in yourself, being secure in who you are. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7 (KJV)

Don’t even give it a thought to give up because as soon as you think of leaving, a part of you has already left. But it’s never too late to get it back. It doesn’t matter how many times you get knocked down. All that matters is you getting up each time and get going remember Success is determined by not giving up. Winners never quit. Be determined, be focused, be enthusiastic, yes because that’s the key, that’s the spirit, with determination, nothing in this world can stop you.
Re: Don't Give Up......... Keep Moving by dharmielol(f): 8:49am On Sep 19, 2016
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Ex Methodist Prelate, Sunday Makinde Speaks On Nigeria’s Issue / Miracles Or Magic: Unpacking The Difference / I'm A New Convert In Need Of Battle Against Wasters By Pastor Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.