Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Photos Of Biggest Dogs On Earth. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photos Of Biggest Dogs On Earth. (2126 Views)

Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) / 16 biggest Dogs in the world / 16 Biggest Dogs In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Biggest Dogs On Earth. by MisterGrace: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
In case you haven’t noticed, the popularity of pint-sized pooches continues to rise. But while chihuahuas and yorkies are totally adorable and can easily fit into your handbag or carry-on, there’s just something majestic about BIG dogs. We’ve rounded up some of the biggest dog breeds in the world for your viewing pleasure, some of which don’t seem to understand just how gigantic they really are, and we promise you’ll be blown away. Are you ready to see the biggest dogs on earth?

Let's role...

I’d say at least 3 people could ride on this guy’s back, but is he the biggest dog you’re going to see today? Not even close.

This super-sized study buddy may be HUGE, but he ain’t the biggest dog on our list…

Have you ever seen a happier couple?

Imagine the weight on this guy's legs.

Meet the cast of the new live-action ‘Beauty & The Beast’ movie! JK — but seriously, this may be the biggest dog I’ve ever seen.

Seun! Dire wolves are real...

Am I the only person who thought this was a bear? That’s one big dog!

Lol... you can't hide anything from this one.

Wow!
Re: Photos Of Biggest Dogs On Earth. by ammyluv2002(f): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
OMG! I won't stay under one roof with this one o shocked
Re: Photos Of Biggest Dogs On Earth. by MisterGrace: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
ammyluv2002:
OMG! I won't stay under one roof with this one o shocked

Me too... Anything cam happen at anytime...

Nobody will even visit you. grin
Re: Photos Of Biggest Dogs On Earth. by ladygudhead(f): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
Wow! These are so scary!...me wey dey fear dogs b4.
Re: Photos Of Biggest Dogs On Earth. by MisterGrace: 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
ladygudhead:
Wow! These are so scary!...me wey dey fear dogs b4.

Interestingly most these dogs are not even a year old.

seun should know more. Cos he is a dog lover.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Specie And Breed Of This Puppy? / 6 Month Old Female Rott For Sale / Meet My Boy Blacky! He Is Available For Stud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.