Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Grail Message Or Grail Centre - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grail Message Or Grail Centre (30880 Views)

Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message / The Grail Message / The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by xanders(m): 2:52am On Oct 02, 2008
[b][/b]', To find anything of value one will have to search with a candle (or binatone lamp) in broad-day-light' the preceeding statement depicts the process of seeking; the kind of which the bringer of truth and light 'our lord Jesus' was refering to when he rightly said 'seek and yea shall find'. wonderful is the way of the father (thou shall not use the name of the lord in vain), so wonderful that to the eye of sinful man it shall ever remain uncomprehencible,  when you are told that thou shall not kill, or thou shall not take what you cannot give or, you have no legal right to unlawfully terminate the life of another, dont these statements all point to the same basic fact? or law? as the case may be. during the course of this life, one will come to the observation that it is a common characteristic for we humans to forcible look for a definate form for something which inherently hath none. all this is an attempt to say on the judgment day that, O father it is becos it was in writting and i could not see, it was in words of which i could not hear, Aha,  it was in french and i was polish!, and so on and so forth. all similar excuses can be heard from humans, it is not merely issolated to a particular group of people or indegines of a particular region,but cuts across all peoples.we always have this , do i call it weakness of seeking for a kind of shield behind which we run in order to be absolved of all responsibility. mother will say husband made her do it; husband will say grandpa made him do it; grandpa will say great-grandpa; sister will say mother, and so on. but for how long? before you know it this short earth life of yours is over, then what next? the great age old questions such as reincarnation, life after death, last judgement etc,  will come be knocking on the doors of ones soul. lets not forget that the kind of questions that will be knocking cannot be streamlined to definate topics (reincarnation, life after death etc) becos they a soley dependent of the nature of the person concerned ,eg for to the soul of a 'strong herbalist' the questions that will arise will differ form that of a 'pope'!, the buttom line is these questions are independent for each person and thus individual, or how sure are we that they are even questions? may be works, living works? for going by what christ said in the parrable of the rich man and the poor beggar, we can see that of arriving in the after life every human (not soul) spirit (after a longer or shorter period of inertia or shock)is confronted with their works. i said 'inertia' earlier becos u cant simply expect to wake up in the after life and start dancing 'hurray, im alive!'.
To the wise are giving wise words. to the birds of the same flock the same feather will be found. all fellow workers share the same pub (bar). and so on. even if i were to quote the entire grail message word for word. not a single, i tell you, not a single ONE, that was not preapared for it will understand, (eyes but dont see and ears but dont hear). but i tell you. Do not dispair (those who are

wishing to understand). i am not trying to again force somthing that is inherently mobile into a rigid form. each person has at one time or the other experienced the joy of living (being). every one.not at the same time but at that time apponted for him or her by the creator!, to he that is free in spirit (not burdened by misunderstood concepts and opinions of others), these words are not new, but have been said in all religions of old, budhaism, krishna, islam, etc. only man, only man, always seeking for an excuse for a way to justify his short commings, his willfully sinnfull (irresponsible) nature. Hence, man seeks, as always, a reason for not attending to this obligations as a human beign, statements such as: 'Jesus said this, Krishna said that, Mohammad ordered this, Pharor desired that, Pastor decreed this, ' .but the bold and simple would wake up early in the morning, cloak on his back, staff in his hand, and cheefully, he will set out on his daily duties, appreciating things known, and bravely facing all unknown, with the confidence that characteristic of a child at play in his mothers room.
Now I know that there are those who might critiize this post,
the reason for which can be attributed to, once again, an excuse,
but we creatures should have at least realised by now that the will of the father, our creator, governs all things,
in the small and in the mighty,
we will yet learn to appreciate the fact that truth is truth
no matter where it is gotten from.
the people of old new this well, when they said, 'GOLD is GOLD, whether in the hand of a Beggar or a Prince'
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by mrniceguy2: 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2009
Hello Enytan, i am a seeker and i really want to know how to join the adherent messanger in their meetings, this will go along way in helping me and how do i get volume 1 and 3 of IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH? a friend who is an ekist gave me the volume 2. please get back to me.
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by DeepSight(m): 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2009
@ Topic Opener -

My suggestion: Why dont you read the Grail Message yourself?

You see, its very dangerous to rely on other people's opinions. People can be so funny. And ignorant.

Just read it yourself, and come to your own conclusion.

By the way, even though i am not an adherent, i have read it, and i can safely say its the most enlightening and inspiring book that i know. It preaches nothing but love, peace and personal responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by Tobiatoo: 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2010
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by rowtey: 11:05am On Aug 21, 2010
I think Grail message movement has a right to exist as much as the fleeing lady has the right to flee! lol!
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by rowtey: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2010
The messages are cumbersome and too advanced for the down trodden.full of grammatical gymnastics! how can ordinary people understand?
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by OsasOgala: 5:42am On Nov 26, 2010
Speak for yourself! Don't worry about other people! Anyone with a honest and sincere volition, even if not literate will understand the message when he or she is read to. Man is spirit. The Grail Message is not a text book but a highly spiritual book that demand spiritual mobility from the reader. It is not for the intellectualized man!
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by otuwe(f): 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2010
rowtey:

The messages are cumbersome and too advanced for the down trodden.full of grammatical gymnastics! how can ordinary people understand?

some farmers and market women have come to the recognition of the Message while some professors feel its too cumbersome
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2010
otuwe:

some farmers and market women have come to the recognition of the Message while some professors feel its too cumbersome

beauty lies in simplicity

there's no need for you to go to the mountain for forty days and forty nights, learn a foreign language for several years before you can come to the understanding and recognition of the grail message. It opens yur eyes and you learn a lot from what is all around you.
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by damaliesam: 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2011
let each man search within before making comment.i am a cross bearer and im proud abt it.im so happy dat i was born by my father who taught me d msg.he is d best father in d world to me.d GRAIL MESSAGE is the best thing dat happened in my life.im going to implore any seeker reading this msg is be urself and dont let nobody force u to accept d GRAIL MESSAGE,u av to be convinced within b4 reading and u must question wateva u av read.i wish u happiness.and im happy to tell u dat GRAIL MOVEMENT is not a group of cultist we av seek d truth cos we want to be enlightened.
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by sirgusto: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2012
All those who naively say negative things of the grail message should know this.
You are in no position to judge because you are only driven by the intellect.
PICK IT UP AND READ (In The Light Of Truth) By Abd-Ru-shin.
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by Johnpaul43: 6:46pm On May 17, 2012
I have read d grail message and i truly i understand it very well and i m willing to be part of it, kindly guard me on how to become a member, this my details 07037941711 or email; noc9005@yahoo.com,
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by Emhonata(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2012
@ lafile
lafile. you are just using this opportunity to add a member to you Jehovah's Witness denomination. Do not comment on what you have not experience personally. It's misleading please. your web link goes to Help Lines: Jehovah's Witness. When people should be looking for the shortest possible way out of material world, you are busy chaining them more to it. Is that the way to help a human soul?
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by shinealight(m): 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2013
mrniceguy2: Hello Enytan, i am a seeker and i really want to know how to join the adherent messanger in their meetings, this will go along way in helping me and how do i get volume 1 and 3 of IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH? a friend who is an ekist gave me the volume 2. please get back to me.

Hello mrniceguy2, I hope you still visit this Forum on Nairaland. It was a mistake to have started reading Vol.2 of the Grail Message before reading Vol.1 as the Author has advised against this. If you are still interested in obtaining a copy, please respond to this message. Which country do you reside in? Nigeria, UK or USA? I look forward to your response.
Best Wishes.
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by REALIKUKU: 5:01pm On May 08, 2013
Please enitan2002
what will you call yourself- a christian or?
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by chereedy(f): 4:54am On Jun 18, 2013
This is so amazing. I never knew dat cross bearers interacted on line like this. Hi,my name is theresa nd I am also a cross bearer nd I must say dat this trend has bin very enlightening nd I ve much more to learn. I am rili glad for this cuz it reaches out to help everyone even struggling cross bearers. It just breaks my heart for those people who take d opinions of others abt d Grail Message without examining it themselves

1 Like

Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
The little i know about grail message is they will help you quicken your inner self, awaken your senses and also open your third eye.
The third eye once open can never close again.
The third eye can be likened to the forbidden apple eaten by Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden.
The end point = Spiritual Death.
For the curious,feel free to explore and see how deep the rat hole goes!
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by shinealight(m): 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
@drillskillz!
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 19, 2013
By their fruits we shall know them.
I wont trade insults with you.
You have just shown to people who you really are.
shinealight:
@drillskillz

You are nothing but scum - the dregs of the Earth for writing such rubbish about something you know absolutely nothing about. The day will surely come for you when you would wish you had not exercised your dull brain to concoct such nonsense!
To redeem yourself, go get a copy of the book and read, so you can talk as an informed and decent human being!

1 Like

Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by chereedy(f): 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
At drillskill,it is not everybody dat has d patience to deal with people who say things abt something dey know exactly nothing about but pls I would kindly beg u to refrain from saying things u know nothing about and nt willing to learn abt cuz u might hurt urself or someone else in d process. If u want to make a point about something,be fully aware or versed.and I apologize to u 4 d other guy cuz although he is right nd trying to pass u an important message,he could have presented it better. Thank you and I do pray 4 d Lord's guidance 4 u smiley

1 Like

Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by chereedy(f): 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
@ drillskillz FYI wat u said was really low and annoying and u rili should let other people find d light nd d truth themselves about d message cuz d little u think u know is really nothing but a lie and very absurd nd I really would like to hear where u got that theory from cuz I am a crossbearer nd this is d first time I am hearing something like this so pls enlighten me nd wat do u mean by "d endpoint=spiritual death" wat do u mean by d endpoint? And wat is ur understanding of spiritual death nd third eye? Pls reply cuz I would really like to know. Thank u
drillskillz: The little i know about grail message is they will help you quicken your inner self, awaken your senses and also open your third eye.
The third eye once open can never close again.
The third eye can be likened to the forbidden apple eaten by Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden.
The end point = Spiritual Death.
For the curious,feel free to explore and see how deep the rat hole goes!
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 28, 2013
chereedy: @ drillskillz FYI wat u said was really low and annoying and u rili should let other people find d light nd d truth themselves about d message cuz d little u think u know is really nothing but a lie and very absurd nd I really would like to hear where u got that theory from cuz I am a crossbearer nd this is d first time I am hearing something like this so pls enlighten me nd wat do u mean by "d endpoint=spiritual death" wat do u mean by d endpoint? And wat is ur understanding of spiritual death nd third eye? Pls reply cuz I would really like to know. Thank u

Send me a message and i would be most happy to elucidiate on the said topic.
I do not intend to castigate or rubbish anyone's opinion or belief system.
check below for ny contact info.
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by LifeWay: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2014
here is a question for the adherents of The Grail Message: Is the Grail Message an ideological work of Abrushin, who no doubt was a man of like passion or are they instructions from the Almighty Creator?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by shinealight(m): 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
@LifeWay

The answer to the question you posed can only be subjective. I believe that only YOU can answer the question for yourself with total Conviction. Imagine asking a moslem whether the Quran is the Word of God or the Work of Man! Similarly you know the response you will get if you pose the same question to a Xtian about the Bible or to a Hindu about the Bhagavad Gita!

If you are truly seeking, you can attain the Conviction that is needed by taking the initiative to get a copy of the Grail Message and go through it yourself rather than relying on what anybody has to tell you about it. By going through it yourself, your inner being is put to work and through this activity it becomes enriched and is able to benefit reciprocally, commensurate to the effort put in. Whatever your spirit gains thereby will remain yours for ever!

The link below will help you identify where you can procure a copy depending on your country of residence.

http://shop.alexander-bernhardt.com/index.php?page=index&x6d44e=f4b39e07942cce899a53501118ceedf7

Best wishes.
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by bsjay(m): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
lafile:
First of all its Grail, not Grel. And its nothing but a cult started in the early 20th century by an ex convict.
Check out this link: http://www.reachouttrust.org/articles/occult/grail.htm
Is that your judgment? You are judged by judging, don't forget that. We don't cast pearl before swine cos even the gods themselves fight in vain against stupidity!
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by bsjay(m): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
enitan2002:
hi,
am a man of very few words and my words are my bonds, with respect to the last so-called adviser.Its totally wrong.Let me tell you this,i came across the grail message some years back,cos av gotten tired with what i had with me then.So in search for knowledge,i came across it,studied it for a long period of years before finally accepting it.I foubd it difficult to accept it,because it makes you to be independent and a free-thinker.Its not a cult as people assumed it to be.You'll find in your man the best thing you can ever imagined,you cant deny that fact i know what am saying,and i am disappointed at you tabling this serious matter on this type of communication,this should've been done with your man.Maybe you dont want him to guess you are intrested in knowing more about the grail message.
There're great personalities here in Nigeria who live their lives according to the message,names i wont mention cos it's of no use.The message clearly says"Religious fanatics may hold aloof cos they are detrimental to the truth"
Am assuring you that you will enjoy your marriage with this man,if you also dont get to his nerves,no matter what you do you can never have his mind changed.
All because the message is not like any other writings which you will just have to believe in the imperfection of the Almighthy to be able to do things arbitrarily.Its allabout conviction, and once thats in place your mind is already set.
If its an occult do you think they be holding public lectures all over the nation,at least you know the occult societies we have in the nation,have you heard about any public lectures being held by them?
The message is very natural and in simplicity,and you know greatness lie in simplicity.
The message clearly talks about the problems facing humanity.
Here is my mail add enitany20022005@yahoo.com, we can talk better then
just have peace of mind, u are on the safer side.
CHEERS!!!
Please wasting precious words on this fellow. Allow her to try the easy and broad way and see where her life ends.
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by bsjay(m): 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
nwadinma:
thanks alot lafile. i got a little infor from the website.
more infor is also welcomed from nairalanders pls.
My dear, are they no church guys around you? Why giving urself headache? Quietly walk away ok! Now, lemme show u the scenario in pictures; it's like a struggle between Light and Darkness! U cannot be with that guy except there's still a little spark of light dwelling within u, cos the guy already stands in the Light that's if he lives in accordance with the knowledge of the Grail Message. As for those telling u what ur ears wanna hear concerning the Grail Message, I would borrow the words of Christ for them: "My people perish for lack of knowledge!"
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by bsjay(m): 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
LifeWay:
here is a question for the adherents of The Grail Message: Is the Grail Message an ideological work of Abrushin, who no doubt was a man of like passion or are they instructions from the Almighty Creator?
You yourself hold the answer to ur question in as much as u can read. Pick up a copy of the Message and examine it, then u'll know who is talking to u in the Message.
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by bsjay(m): 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
drillskillz:

Send me a message and i would be most happy to elucidiate on the said topic.
I do not intend to castigate or rubbish anyone's opinion or belief system.
check below for ny contact info.
@skill, I can only but laugh at ur ignorance! I thought u've read the Message b4 saying things about it? I can't say nothing cos I was once like u, even more than u until that special grace of the Almighty extended Itself to me. I am the most happiest person ever liveth!
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by Krispearl(f): 10:53am On Mar 24, 2015
@Grakfikdon ...i will like to have more words with u. Am a cross bearer, my email: titilola0831@gmail.com
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by Krispearl(f): 11:00am On Mar 24, 2015
@Grafikdon @enitan2002 @Hndholder i need crossbearers to relate with. My email: titilola0831@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) / Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.