Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi (18312 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage Home In Edo. PICS / Adams Oshiomhole Visits President Muhammadu Buhari. / Iara Oshiomhole Visits Edo IDP Camp For Empowerment Programme - pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by 9jatatafo(m): 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
OP please change Eromi to Uromi. That man on white garment is massive. He is One-Man-Mountain
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by Shym3xx: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
IkoloTheSage:

He is Fr Johnbosco Ezehi.

He's as big as his heart.

A philantropist per excellence.

Lol. You mean "philantropist per excellence" to food, no?

He needs watch his weight before he ends up dead.

No healthy human being should be that fat.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by martineinstein(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
uromi...correct it
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by Shym3xx: 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
Martha89 of Esan.

What do you think about Iara?

Has she ushered in a new era of beautiful Edo chics cos I seldom see good looking Edo chics out on these streets.

What say you, Martha Stewart of Esan? grin
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by Franchise21(m): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lukmann1:
to be populous is all what she was wanted, now she is have it by marry that old man. embarassed
Is this Kenyan English? grin

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by DonBenny77(m): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
veekid:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Look at that black Man in white, ehhhh ehhhhh so [size=26pt] gigantically Enormous[/size]

that guy must be the one consuming all the food and donations
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by kayo80(m): 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
Who is that LARGE man in white? Ahn! Ahn! Wetin that man swallow?
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
kelvz:
op its "uromi" not eromi.
all join..we sha know its in edo...swerve abeg
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by kayo80(m): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
Shym3xx:
Lmao @ that nyggah that looks like an overblown helium balloon. grin

How someone can get that fat in extreme poverty is a mystery to me.

Iara is stunning...she redefines beauty. How did that old man get this woman again?

grin grin grin
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
kayo80:
Who is that LARGE man in white? Ahn! Ahn! Wetin that man swallow?
Premature ejakulation...you no know hin house?
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by Shym3xx: 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
kayo80:

grin grin grin

Lol. We need to send the man's picture to UNESCO. He's the 15th wonder of the world. grin

Lord forgive me. I know I've sinned - but I'm just trying to save a life, no matter how mean I sound. grin cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by kayo80(m): 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
bayslw007:
Premature ejakulation...you no know hin house?

lol!
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by exnovio(m): 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
The look on the children faces, shows they are not happy.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by martha89: 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Shym3xx:
Martha89 of Esan.

What do you think about Iara?

Has she ushered in a new era of beautiful Edo chics cos I seldom see good looking Edo chics out on these streets.

What say you, Martha Stewart of Esan? grin
grin grin I think she is over hyper and overrated beauty wise, its because she is light skin. The beautiful Edo girls are in the village not Europe.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by Elisean(m): 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
veekid:
Look at that black Man in white, ehhhh ehhhhh so [size=26pt] gigantically Enormous[/size]

He looks like Dele Momodu
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by Shym3xx: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
martha89:
grin grin I think she is over hyper and overrated beauty wise, its because she is light skin. The beautiful Edo girls are in the village not Europe.

Lol. Now I know you're hating cos she isn't Edo. grin

She isn't just any light skinned chic. She can be dark skinned and still look stunning.

Look no further than her facial symmetry. You define beauty based on facial symmetry - not skin colour.

She looks like a light skinned version of Iman, based on facial symmetry.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by sammychimex(m): 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
veekid:

How can somebody be dat large please
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by Shym3xx: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
martha89

The bust of Nefertiti represents the most beautiful woman ever based on the perfection of the facial symmetry(I think it's 99% close to perfection).

[img]http://1.bp..com/-1_X-lMtYlII/T3SsREIL9OI/AAAAAAAAAk4/bUD1yY_uvQA/s1600/Akhenaten+Nefertiti.jpg[/img]

This will help you in judging her beauty better.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by MamaletASO: 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
Esan people come ooo. Uromi people make una come ooo... See wonder ooo.
Small time una go say Oshiomole no do anytin for una constituency.
Iara Oshio has done many things ooo..
Up Oshio!!!
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by kelvz(m): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
bayslw007:
all join..we sha know its in edo...swerve abeg
fowl..

i talk to you tongue
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by grodt999: 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
IllegalMoney:
grin grin grin

Lara Oshiomole. .....The only foreign Direct Investment (FDI) that Oshiomole attracted to Edo State in 8 years as Governor.

she is not an investment, she will take and go not give...when the time is right
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
kelvz:
fowl..
i talk to you tongue
lol..e don pain you??..
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by grodt999: 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
henrydadon:
See as she resembles goddess in the mist of those people

Chai Adam really invested well

Only one child is what we ask for to seal this deal

Because as far as she till without child for oga osho this babe is free to walk free in future.

Invest? that fool and the state will lose money before she walks.
child? Her real boyfriend is waiting to get her pregnant when the 419 complete
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by delishpot: 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Those kids. Many of them are victims of sexual abuse from the staff of those orphanage.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by kelvz(m): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
bayslw007:
lol..e don pain you??..
lol ah swear :u no juz get joy
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by sonofmanj3(m): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
This will not make us like the situation of things
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
veekid:

It shows that all the food donations for the children are being well utilised. grin
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
kelvz:
lol ah swear :u no juz get joy
lol..na buhari regime oo my broda..i don almost ''kre'' for house
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by Iscoalarcon: 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
veekid:
I concur grin grin grin grin
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by anigold(m): 1:23am On Aug 16, 2016
Lukmann1:
to be populous is all what she was wanted, now she is have it by marry that old man. embarassed

Am sure you are a graduate.. lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don fall for toilet seat oooooo
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by Abeos(m): 4:11am On Aug 16, 2016
i wonder the kind of bed that black man would be sleeping on shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Kaduna Abandoned School Feeding Programme - El-rufai / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa / More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.