Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,115 members, 7,860,029 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Davido Having Fun With Usher In Atlanta - ( Pics/vids) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Having Fun With Usher In Atlanta - ( Pics/vids) (36276 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew / Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) / Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Having Fun With Usher In Atlanta - ( Pics/vids) by missyadorable(f): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Davido Having Fun With Usher In Atlanta - ( Pics/vids) by Talentuex(m): 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:

What are you trying to say now? Illuminati things on ur mind Abi?

I didn't say it. your the one who said it.
Re: Davido Having Fun With Usher In Atlanta - ( Pics/vids) by krozay(m): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
Tobium1:

Empty cups sef
I don't know what they are always drinking that makes them to carry it everywhere they go at events or music videos or when taking pictures
Re: Davido Having Fun With Usher In Atlanta - ( Pics/vids) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
emmyid:

Born there? Make I hear word!
WIzkid, runs AMERICA more than he does bro...Just because Wizkid has been chilling with A' class artist, Davido want to follow suit.
no mind Davido. I once predicted this was gonna happen with someone. Always following Wizkid's lead. But still he also wants to be on top of his game, so nt too bad. Doesn't wana be left behind
Re: Davido Having Fun With Usher In Atlanta - ( Pics/vids) by Nectarbaba(m): 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Black pyramid. Illuminati shit
Re: Davido Having Fun With Usher In Atlanta - ( Pics/vids) by xismo(m): 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
See Psquare lost brother. Even up til this moment they could not trace him out. Not even a single collaboration. Jude, Peter and Paul as far as I am concerned you guys are not there until you have a collabo with Usher. Rest my case..
Re: Davido Having Fun With Usher In Atlanta - ( Pics/vids) by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
Omotaday:
I was suprised the OP did not include thier name.
I guess he doesnt know em, not everybody knows rockcity, i actually knew them cuz am a die hard fan of Akon and they were once sign to konvict muzik, but they are great rappers tho cuz i still dey follow them.

ShutdownBrown24:

Thanks for the information... God bless

You welcome bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Having Fun With Usher In Atlanta - ( Pics/vids) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
emmyid:

Born there? Make I hear word!
WIzkid, runs AMERICA more than he does bro...Just because Wizkid has been chilling with A' class artist, Davido want to follow suit.
Whether u like it or not he was born in Atlanta USA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 / Lanre Teriba: Americans See Wizkid As An Upcoming Artiste / Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.