Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Interview With Ibtc.pls Read - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview With Ibtc.pls Read (1493 Views)

How Bad Is It, Going To An Interview With Native Wear? / Stanbic IBTC Recruitment 2015 / IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With Ibtc.pls Read by afamlaw: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2006
I have just been invited 4 an interview with IBTC.d interview is on wednesday.Does anybody in the house have an idea on how the interview will be like
Re: Interview With Ibtc.pls Read by arigidi: 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2006
hi,i also wrote their test on 3rd of nov and i was told i passed but since then av not been called 4 interview.pls when did u write ur test with them?,i would like 2 know,so that i would know when 2 expect them.i know someone that had their interview recently,his no is 08052805100.cal him if u can.pls respond 2 my question.thanks
Re: Interview With Ibtc.pls Read by bechex(m): 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2006
The interview is not that hard, You will meet 3 members of top mgt. And u must be ready to defend what ever u have written in ur CV, u must be able to give good reasons why u should be employed,at least 3 and exercise confidence in yourself. It is a walk in the park kind of interview. The job is urs already, except u refuse to get it.
All The best and hope to see u around.
Re: Interview With Ibtc.pls Read by lloyds(m): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2006
Please i also did mine on the 1st of December 2006 and passed, but havnt heard anything from them.

Lets know wats happning oooo
Re: Interview With Ibtc.pls Read by bechex(m): 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2006
Hi afamlaw how was ur interview hope it was nice, wish u the best.

@ lloyds dont worry u would be called for ur interview in due cause.exercise patience. it takes betwen two to four weeks from the date of the test to the day of the interview, depending on the no of people that pass the test.
Re: Interview With Ibtc.pls Read by dearie(m): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2006
@ Bechex

Hi, quite an age! Just saw ur responses and tot of dropping a 'hi'.

Hope IBTC is doin u guys well? Just keep up the good work of encouraging peeps to join ur institution.

I wish all the applicants colourful success at their interviews.

Al da best guys!
Re: Interview With Ibtc.pls Read by lloyds(m): 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2006
Bechex, tanx so much.
Re: Interview With Ibtc.pls Read by bechex(m): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2006
@ dearie
i know its been quite some time since i posted but i have been with Nairaland in spirit. No day has gone by withouth me checking up on whats popping on the site even if i dont post.
U know i am a marketer and i am rarely in the office and when i am in the office there's always a lot of paper work to be done so i dont have the time to post and u know i dont like to post for posting sake

@ lloyds
thank u for thanking me jare its nice to be appreciated.Let me know when u r called for the interview so that i can give u some extra tips.

(1) (Reply)

My Zenith Bank Job / Chevron, Any News? / Nupas Ltd, Abuja Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.