Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Philip Morris International Trade Development Executive - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Philip Morris International Trade Development Executive (1897 Views)

WE ARE HIRING: Accounting Manager & Business Development Executive / Philip Outsourcing Interview Invitation / NYSC For Business Development Executive Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philip Morris International Trade Development Executive by Kadiriyusuf: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
Good Day,

Has anybody heard from Philip Morris International? We have a 2nd assessment computer based test last week Tuesday 9th August.They promised getting back to us on Friday....................................anybody that sat for the assessment here.. Please respond
Re: Philip Morris International Trade Development Executive by COOLCATS: 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Kadiriyusuf:
Good Day,

Has anybody heard from Philip Morris International? We have a 2nd assessment computer based test last week Tuesday 9th August.They promised getting back to us on Friday....................................anybody that sat for the assessment here.. Please respond
Hi, could you quote the job serial number. When did you do the first test? How did you apply? Do you have any FMCG experience? When did you receive the link for the first assessment? I received an invite for an assessment some days back. When I checked my application, there were 2 positions.
Re: Philip Morris International Trade Development Executive by Lagishan: 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
@coolcat. Is this your first test?
Re: Philip Morris International Trade Development Executive by COOLCATS: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lagishan:
Yea, it is.
Re: Philip Morris International Trade Development Executive by Kadiriyusuf: 8:08am On Aug 16, 2016
SN-02058 ,The first test was done online on the 6th of August....3 years FMCG experience, Link was received on 4th of August for the 1st assessment,
COOLCATS:
Hi, could you quote the job serial number. When did you do the first test? How did you apply? Do you have any FMCG experience? When did you receive the link for the first assessment? I received an invite for an assessment some days back. When I checked my application, there were 2 positions.
Re: Philip Morris International Trade Development Executive by Kadiriyusuf: 8:10am On Aug 16, 2016
2nd Assessment,they promised to contact us by friday last week
Lagishan:
Re: Philip Morris International Trade Development Executive by COOLCATS: 8:15am On Aug 16, 2016
Kadiriyusuf:
SN-02058 ,The first test was done online on the 6th of August....3 years FMCG experience, Link was received on 4th of August for the 1st assessment,
A link to the first test was sent 6th August to me. Where did you do the second assessment? At home on your PC too?
Re: Philip Morris International Trade Development Executive by Kadiriyusuf: 8:39am On Aug 16, 2016
At home and on my PC
COOLCATS:
A link to the first test was sent 6th August to me. Where did you do the second assessment? At home on your PC too?
Re: Philip Morris International Trade Development Executive by COOLCATS: 8:42am On Aug 16, 2016
Kadiriyusuf:
At home and on my PC
Ok.... Just to be sure. My serial number is not 2058. The only link sent was for a numerical and logical test. What type of assessment did you do in the second?
Re: Philip Morris International Trade Development Executive by Kadiriyusuf: 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
computer based,marketing related questions
COOLCATS:
Ok.... Just to be sure. My serial number is not 2058. The only link sent was for a numerical and logical test. What type of assessment did you do in the second?
Re: Philip Morris International Trade Development Executive by COOLCATS: 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
Kadiriyusuf:
computer based,marketing related questions
any updates now?
Re: Philip Morris International Trade Development Executive by Kadiriyusuf: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
None yet,any update from you or anyone else
COOLCATS:
any updates now?
Re: Philip Morris International Trade Development Executive by COOLCATS: 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
Kadiriyusuf:
None yet,any update from you or anyone else
none at the moment

(1) (Reply)

Louis Valentino Prixair (LVP) Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / See How They Are Using BBNAIJA To Scam Job Seekers! / Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.