Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,660 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:50 AM

Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job (2096 Views)

Hotel Accountant/Auditor Is Required At Villa Palazzo Hotel Ikeja. / Writer Required At $1=500 Words Includes (review+features+pros+cons) Easy Job / How I Can Apply For Jumia Food Delivery Or any other easy job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by jimini: 8:13am On Mar 07, 2020
Instant payment through Paypal for each article you will write

Now I have a new Paypal account, so I can pay you for each article you will write.

Requirements:
Uniqueness
Must write before the deadline
There is no compromise on quality

I have 20 articles project for each month, if you can write great content you can contact me at harrisandreson@gmail.com

it means you can earn $6x20= $120 every month

What I need is..

Quality, Quality, Quality, Quality,
Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by kunleweb: 8:27am On Mar 07, 2020
Scam don't dall for it. When its time for payment, they'll block you out and won't pay

4 Likes

Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by SoNature(m): 8:55am On Mar 07, 2020
If you are just starting out, do not accept a writing job that doesn't pay instantly or at worst weekly, most especially if you don't see the employer one-on-one.

Some of us learned it the hard way.

You can only do that for a popular organization...not startups or individuals who are still testing a lot things

For the wise, a word is enough

2 Likes

Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by jimini: 9:11am On Mar 07, 2020
Have you ever worked for me, I have paid people like you who never write and ask for money and then they vanish from Gmail and skype? The biggest issue is that you can write sample work but can not do a task even if you know that you will be paid for that task, I am not a scam and this job is ongoing, if anyone will trust me, I will pay him/her and will also add in my team,

Here is proof that writers cheat not me, I helped him and he vanished from the skype and now it is 2020, he wrote 7 articles and deal was to write 10 articles, still, he owes me 3 articles and you blindly say people like us are a scam, check the skype attachment.

Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by adakoleagbenu: 9:16am On Mar 07, 2020
jimini:

Now I have a new Paypal account, so I can pay you for each article you will write.

Requirements:
Uniqueness

I have 20 articles project for each month, if you can write great content you can contact me at harrisandreson@gmail.com

What I need is..

edited. you said you could pay for each article right?
Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by jimini: 9:21am On Mar 07, 2020
Dear, I will pay if you write an article and submit at the same day, through PayPal I can send you money, it is not a tough job for me, all I need is to make a team of honest writers only. My email is harrisandreson@gmail.com

If you can submit an article today I will pay you after a few seconds, I am dam serious about my job and work, if you are serious contact me.
Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by adakoleagbenu: 9:24am On Mar 07, 2020
jimini:
Dear, I will pay if you write an article and submit at the same day, through PayPal I can send you money, it is not a tough job for me, all I need is to make a team of honest writers only. My email is harrisandreson@gmail.com

If you can submit an article today I will pay you after a few seconds, I am dam serious about my job and work, if you are serious contact me.

what of someone like me who doesn't have a PayPal account? can bank transfer work?
Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by jimini: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2020
I had Payoneer but the minimum transfer is $50 so when I asked writers to write for the whole project they said we can not believe so you need to pay for each article, I am outside of Nigeria so the second source to pay money is Paypal, now I have a PayPal account because writers don't believe

They are right as well because when you write you put full energy and time and then you submit one article, I support that but dear I can not pay $50 if you write only 1 article and ask for money. Paypal is the better way.
Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by adakoleagbenu: 10:40am On Mar 07, 2020
jimini:
I had Payoneer but the minimum transfer is $50 so when I asked writers to write for the whole project they said we can not believe so you need to pay for each article, I am outside of Nigeria so the second source to pay money is Paypal, now I have a PayPal account because writers don't believe

They are right as well because when you write you put full energy and time and then you submit one article, I support that but dear I can not pay $50 if you write only 1 article and ask for money. Paypal is the better way.
.you got mail
Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by jimini: 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
I got emails, kindly reply me on gamil.
Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by jimini: 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
If you are serious please reply me urgently??
Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by jimini: 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
I am still wondering that people negotiate while chatting when everything is clearly mentioned over here.
Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by adakoleagbenu: 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
jimini:
I am still wondering that people negotiate while chatting when everything is clearly mentioned over here.
you've got mail
Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by jimini: 10:53am On Mar 08, 2020
I got several emails and I am trying my level best to reply all, for the 1st task I am offering to all, then I will pay for their work, and will select the best writers for my next articles and projects, it is an ongoing job. remember only quality writers would be hired.
Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by aejiikae22: 11:52am On Mar 08, 2020
jimini:
I got several emails and I am trying my level best to reply all, for the 1st task I am offering to all, then I will pay for their work, and will select the best writers for my next articles and projects, it is an ongoing job. remember only quality writers would be hired.
I tried sending you a mail but there seems to be an issue with the email address.How else can I reach you?
Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by Rukkydelta(f): 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
6$ for 3000 words? grin
The least a writer should go for is #1/word and that's even too poor

Check my signature to learn how to earn with ease as a writer be your own boss today
Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by jimini: 10:00am On Mar 09, 2020
Rukkydelta!

This job is not for those who are already working, instead this job is for those who want to start their profession, if you are doing better work, go for that but I am offering this job to only those who are dedicated and can provide me quality stuff. It is an ongoing job if you are not willing to do that please leave the post and share your own post with higher rates.
Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by Rukkydelta(f): 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
jimini:
Rukkydelta!

This job is not for those who are already working, instead this job is for those who want to start their profession, if you are doing better work, go for that but I am offering this job to only those who are dedicated and can provide me quality stuff. It is an ongoing job if you are not willing to do that please leave the post and share your own post with higher rates.

Profession?
Really? I laugh in Spanish cheesy
6$ for 3000 words
That's #2,160
And you are expecting a quality job for that?
I am sure you are the type that will keep your writers brainstorming topics for little pay
Even the #1/word writing advert that most Nigerians employers do is very low.
Talk of below #1? My dear have conscience
Don't be so stingy
Pay your writers well. Thank you

To everyone who is seeing this post, check my signature and set yourself free from slavery freelance jobs like this and stingy bosses kiss

4 Likes

Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by jimini: 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
I am concerned about the writers and knows how important it is to pay them, but for the first task, I can not take the risk to pay higher amount if you earn better you can leave this post. When you are not interested why are you wasting my time?
Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by jimini: 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
I have checked your posts, there is no link that I can check your offered rates, eventually, you are sharing about the points and ranks, I am offering real work not just like you.
Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by jimini: 8:10am On Mar 11, 2020
All writers, I am waiting for your task to do till 12 march 2020, Hope you will provide me the same.
Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by jimini: 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
Here is the first payment through PayPal

Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by jimini: 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
More writers require, contact me at harrisandreson@gmail.com
Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
Rukkydelta:

Profession?
Really? I laugh in Spanish cheesy
6$ for 3000 words
That's #2,160
And you are expecting a quality job for that?
I am sure you are the type that will keep your writers brainstorming topics for little pay
Even the #1/word writing advert that most Nigerians employers do is very low.
Talk of below #1? My dear have conscience
Don't be so stingy
Pay your writers well. Thank you

To everyone who is seeing this post, check my signature and set yourself free from slavery freelance jobs like this and stingy bosses kiss
the platform you're suggesting is actually worse.
Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by Rukkydelta(f): 12:58am On Mar 15, 2020
alexxiswrites:
the platform you're suggesting is actually worse.
Really?
Have you even been on the platform?
Some narialanders like tosyne 2much are earning well from it. So please make your findings before giving negative remarks

Thank you
Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by sathel(m): 4:07am On Mar 15, 2020
jimini:

Requirements:
Uniqueness

What I need is..

Jeeeeez...about 43k every month...Mehn. For one research work I can’t even charge 43k..
Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by jimini: 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
There is no platform, have you read the details, I need writers, I am not suggesting like you the scam websites offering you to join any network.
Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by jimini: 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
I want to make a team, this rate is for the first article, it will be improved, if you are a quality writer you can work with me on future projects as well.
Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by jimini: 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
Don't blindly apply if you are unable to write 3000 words at $6

Contact me at harrisandreson@gmail.com
Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
Rukkydelta:
6$ for 3000 words? grin
The least a writer should go for is #1/word and that's even too poor

my sister, no be small slavery grin grin
Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by Lifewithme: 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
$6, that's N2196 for 3k words. We are really suffering in this part of the world. It's well.
Re: Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by skky1(f): 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
How far people that applied has he paid?...3000 words for 6$?....on Livingston research it is 6$ or so for 300 words....expect plagiarized shit for this price you put out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun State Tescom Teachers Recruitment 2020 / Job Opportunity At The Edmond Solution Limited, Ikeja Lagos. / Vacancy At Shoprite Port Harcourt 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.