Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,680 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage (73041 Views)

Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage / Dead Body Carried Like A Passenger On Motorcycle In Uganda (Photos) / Theresa May Kneeling To Greet Queen Elizabeth (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by brostheo(m): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
The women were probably pleading with the man Take us along to your country when you going back Africa don tire us grin
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by Richydos(m): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
JVgal:
Call me a racist I don't care, I dislike whites like mad
Lolzzzz grin u can easily say dt on Nairaland ba.... I bet if u had d chance like those silly women, m sure u will bare ur belly flat on d ground b4 d white man.... I sabi dis kind of famzy, just kontinu fooling yaself#9ja lady grin dislike white men *IFFA hear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by AlphaCentauri: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
ARE THEY KNEELING FOR THE WHITE MAN OR THE PRESIDENT BESIDE THEM ?
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
That white guy will be feeling himself right now even though he is a nobody in his country.

1 Like

Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by rawpadgin(m): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
I see nothing wrong here
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by Intrepid01(m): 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
In Mexico and some developed countries, men stand for women to sit irrespective of their status. But somewhere in Africa in this century women kneels while men sits.

I have said it before now, if America is in the 21st century Africa is definitely in the 10th century. ...cos we definitely not in the same century.
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by Sayelabola(m): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
Don't forget that CAN President... Ayo Oritsejafor recently did a similar thing to an American Televangelist.

1 Like

Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by Exponental(m): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
Choice.... there are blacks sitting mightly there.
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by omojedudu(f): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
I don't get it, why there is a spark about the pix. There are over twenty people in that pix and I'm sure over 50% of them have access to Internet, so why can't they explain what's going on there.

Also maybe the women couldn't hear the man clearly from a particular position and they decided to move in front of the group but realize they might block other's view so they decided to kneel down.

Some may say why can't they sit but I don't think they feel comfortable especially when they won't be able to cross their legs.

1 Like

Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by princeonx: 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
JVgal:
And you think they care? Black man wicked pass white man FYI.
Start from you government to you churches and co.
Japanese government official cried in public few months ago for embezzling $2000 and hanged himself before trial date. Westerners resign and quit their jobs if they are under performing. Africans/blackman? Am sure you know the rest.

4 Likes

Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by MrTour: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
Inferiority complex.
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by sabi99(m): 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
Those pple wey kneel down der head no just dey correct

Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by 2badForReal: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
Zulu kingdom part 2 in Uganda
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by project8(m): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
ahahnow:
Is that how to dress to meet the president? NONSENSE. Can he dress like this to meet Obama? angry angry angry angry
tnk u bros..his dress shud be more of a consign cos he shows no respect to d ugadan president
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by yungchief(m): 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
Dem dhe serve punishment
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by lielbree: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
Doug07034780891:
What is the big, deal far more worthy whitemen have done it decades ago..?

I think Africans are the real racists.
What's the circumstances behind that pic? Is that not idi amin? It could be kneel or die!
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
It's Ugandan culture for women to kneel. They do it for all colours of men.

Don't Nigerian's do that too? I see it in movies

5 Likes

Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by Dilijingsly(m): 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by Beamborla(f): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
We have no idea how the kneeling came out. We shouldn't be too quick to judge...

BTW
Those pointing to this as inferiority complex and slavery without knowing what actually transpired are the ones still suffering colonization. How comes that was the message y'all got from the picture?

Right there is a fellow black man seated on a chair while black women are kneeling beside him in the presence of oyibo...this to me is more disturbing.

2 Likes

Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by manando1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
If I look to this picture it simple tells me that they were no enough chairs there so women kneed while men were standing they were not kneeling for the white man but the picture is being misinterpreted. open your eyes people war is not between the race but the war is in obeying the word of the Lord if you hate whites you're automatically rebelling to the word of the Lord that says LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF organizations that are in power of controlling the world they're forcing blacks and whites to hates each other

1 Like

Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by Beamborla(f): 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
We have no idea how the kneeling came out. We shouldn't be too quick to judge...

BTW
Those pointing to this as inferiority complex and slavery without knowing what actually transpired are the ones still suffering colonization. How comes that was the message y'all got from the picture?

Right there is a fellow black man seated on a chair while black women are kneeling beside him in the presence of oyibo...this, to me, is more disturbing.
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by sexychocho(f): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
Unbelievable shocked
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by jayzblack(m): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
I bet it our naija baes will do same immediately they see dollar
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by nnokwa042(m): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
Airforce1:
I'm so pissed right now

Wish I never saw this pic
pls this women dont want to block those at thier back so they decided to kneel africans and complain , africa ok produce handy no way gun no way tv hoosai dvd lai lai abegi make dem leave oyibos alone
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by martineinstein(m): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Doug07034780891:

fact....same with african americans:they are d biggest racists in america

1 Like

Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by rakabuba001(m): 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
Doug07034780891:

I use to say this, if na black man get white skin, chai oyinbo for don suffer like die grin

1 Like

Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
...Actually thot so too myself.
From my guess those women could av acted on impulse, it may be they are worn out from standing listening to d white guy that they had to kneel down nd which they probably didn't attach much importance to until people out there decided to blow it out of proportion.
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by nnokwa042(m): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
JVgal:
and ur using handy produced by them to type thrash even u google pls we re in white mans world u cant avoid them till african starts to produce things
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by DonBenny77(m): 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
rubbish
outrage over nothing
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by JuanDeDios: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
bee444:
Why is this causing outrage when these women in a daily basis kneel before black men...their pastors..daddy pastor, mommy pastors, lecturers, and even their boss?
That's what I don't get. Our women greet people on their knees often around us.
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by nnokwa042(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
JVgal:
ur from delta and u dislike white man? maybe u never been to warri white man has more right in delta state they re high in demand by u girls if i lie ask ufoma ejenobor
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by Shym3xx: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lol.

Not shocking.

But why is there an outrage about it? Isn't it a norm? Especially with the mentality of most African folks, with the way most of these people beg for acceptance everywhere, while trying to forcefully fit in where they can't?

Skin bleaching is worse than this lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump / Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos / Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.