Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage (73078 Views)

Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage / Dead Body Carried Like A Passenger On Motorcycle In Uganda (Photos) / Theresa May Kneeling To Greet Queen Elizabeth (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by Kgdavid(m): 12:33am On Aug 16, 2016
AntiWailer:
Doubt if they knelt for him.

It looks like a more comfortable posture than standing for them.

it seems you have never knelt down before?
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 16, 2016
Wetin concern me? If the whiteman is in a position to plunder your resources and all he has to do is kneel to you everyday I bet you he will, shamelessly while at it.
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by 9jatatafo(m): 4:08am On Aug 16, 2016
Na their tohro
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by bezimo(m): 4:33am On Aug 16, 2016
These women are a big embarrassment and shame to African women, where is their dignity.Kneeling before a stranger for that matter as it happened during the slavery era.
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by whitebeard(m): 5:22am On Aug 16, 2016
it is not Nigeria so

Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by engrshakespeare: 6:32am On Aug 16, 2016
Doug07034780891:
What is the big deal, far more worthy whitemen have done it decades ago..?

I think Africans are the real racists.

Good news For those who care what you think.
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by planetx: 6:32am On Aug 16, 2016
manando1:
If I look to this picture it simple tells me that they were no enough chairs there so women kneed while men were standing they were not kneeling for the white man but the picture is being misinterpreted. open your eyes people war is not between the race but the war is in obeying the word of the Lord if you hate whites you're automatically rebelling to the word of the Lord that says LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF organizations that are in power of controlling the world they're forcing blacks and whites to hates each other
You religious folks should stop misinterpreting that verse from the bible. Love your neighbor is not talking about loving the white man because the white man is definitely not your neighbor nor does he treat you like one. Your neighbor is your fellow black man that you have no problem stealing cheating killing selling into slavery from, that's who God is telling you to love as yourself.
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 16, 2016
how come another lady is standing directly behind them?, or are the women under punishment from oga boss sitting on the chair?
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by planetx: 6:49am On Aug 16, 2016
nnokwa042:
ur from delta and u dislike white man? maybe u never been to warri white man has more right in delta state they re high in demand by u girls if i lie ask ufoma ejenobor
Will you stop harassing this young lady just because she said she dislike white people, is it by force to like white people? Mr bleep off with your inferiority complex and go lick the crust from behind your white in law behind.

1 Like

Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by manando1(m): 7:05am On Aug 16, 2016
planetx:
You religious folks should stop misinterpreting that verse from the bible. Love your neighbor is not talking about loving the white man because the white man is definitely not your neighbor nor does he treat you like one. Your neighbor is your fellow black man that you have no problem stealing cheating killing selling into slavery from, that's who God is telling you to love as yourself.
first of all I ain't religious Sir but I m born through Christ , secondly you should know that God does not classify us according to our race or color but we all the same before his eyes the only thing that makes us different is sinning if I sin and you living you life right then before him we won't be the same now racism is the sin doesn't matter whether you black or white

1 Like

Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by swagzking11(m): 7:13am On Aug 16, 2016
herzern:
Indirectly......

Africans are still beinq colonised undecided
ehyah! i feel for d future of africa cry
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by Iceberg3: 7:16am On Aug 16, 2016
Impeach the dullapa
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by seyecls: 7:44am On Aug 16, 2016
Absolutely nothing wrong with the picture. If one gets tired of standing, you maintain a posture that's convenient. Take a closer look at the picture; no seats. Would they rather sit on the floor?
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by mikolo80: 7:55am On Aug 16, 2016
Doug07034780891:

Chei dis idi Amin na boss o
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by simplynola(m): 8:35am On Aug 16, 2016
Reminds me of Idi-Amin Dada
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by AreaFada2: 8:46am On Aug 16, 2016
Coming to see a president & could not even dress properly. Na wa o.

This is not about Oyinbo no care.

people going to see Queen Elizabeth, the prime minister, Obama, Hollande and others dress decently.

A simple trouser & shirt can be worn even in African heat.
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by GloriaNinja(f): 9:59am On Aug 16, 2016
I see nothing wrong with the picture, Africans are the racist tho. those women might be kneeling because no seats and standing can be stressful
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by fsho(m): 10:08am On Aug 16, 2016
Doug07034780891:

You would be generalising. Idi Amin was a tyrant and given the freedom to act, those in the pictures might not have knelt before him.
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by jianoudo: 10:08am On Aug 16, 2016
Am nt suprise shaaaaaa na condition mk crayfsh bend........

Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by Khez: 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
Tomorrow they will compare their gullible self with Nigeria
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by gbishman: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
I am Nigerian and I am proud.
whats funny about the picture is not the fact the ladies are kneeling like sacrificial lambs but that the president and his people had to wear their best suit just for the speak/foreigner to be on a pair of short.
For me the foreigner has done nothing wrong it only shows u how backward the country is thats all.
Re: Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage by nnokwa042(m): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
planetx:
Will you stop harassing this young lady just because she said she dislike white people, is it by force to like white people? Mr bleep off with your inferiority complex and go lick the crust from behind your white in law behind.
am sorry am the type that wants one beautiful world without colour issue again am sorry about my out burst i did it cus i dont know where i was placed with my wife peace bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump / Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos / Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.