Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Catfish Production Business Made For You - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Catfish Production Business Made For You (4206 Views)

Catfish Production / Hatchery Manager / Catfish Production / Invest In Ogbomoso Catfish Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catfish Production Business Made For You by austino01(m): 7:03am On Jan 25, 2017
Are you among the Nigerian youth that is ready to make good money this 2017, if that is you,please join 100's of youth getting full knowledge on pig farming and getting help to become their own boss before the end of the year Lots of money to be made in this business let me show you how and you will not be disappointed. send me a request on whats app +14042549461 and i will add you to the group don't be left out.
Re: Catfish Production Business Made For You by Preprobiotics: 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
Molasses and Lactobacillus Serum for Livestock, Poultry and Home Use
Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits. Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.
Call: 08121790440
Price from =N=1,500

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Selling!! Seedling/nursery Tray And Compressed Cocopeat / 3,000 Women, Youths Benefit In Lagos Agric Investment To Boost Food Security / International Farmers To Discuss Global Agric Concerns At Illinois Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.