Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Lead City University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lead City University (2673 Views)

4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning / 5 Lead-City Students, Others Arrested For Fraud / Lead City University Won Accreditation Suit Against Nuc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lead City University by meomeo: 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2009
is it a good uni
Re: Lead City University by Dclique(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2009
I heard their graduates usually have problems when going for NYSC.
Re: Lead City University by Shola2009(m): 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2009
go to their website, and research ma frend!
Re: Lead City University by MrFox1(m): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2009
Question is what makes a good university or polytechnic? NYSC? no, No of lecturers? no. Website? no.no quality of education& facilities? partly, what else? what percentage of their graduates are employed in top jobs? if u want to rate a school, use its input&output. strikes have made nija govt schools' input substandard. private uni and poly still have a chance of better input rating. good school is not by JAMB cut off or screening.
Re: Lead City University by Dclique(m): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2009
Mr Fox:

Question is what makes a good university or polytechnic? NYSC? no, No of lecturers? no. Website? no.no quality of education& facilities? partly, what else? what percentage of their graduates are employed in top jobs? if u want to rate a school, use its input&output. strikes have made nija govt schools' input substandard. private uni and poly still have a chance of better input rating. good school is not by JAMB cut off or screening.

Dclique:

So am i right?
Re: Lead City University by Tolulop001(f): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2009
Dclique:

problems how exactly?
Re: Lead City University by DisGuy: 8:02am On Sep 28, 2009
Lagos — A student at the Lead City University, Ibadan rushed home crying and everybody in the her family was disturbed and agitated by her revelation. The family members had expected her to be participating in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) early this year. That was however not to be as her school, had a backlog of students awaiting call up. Her parents consoled her that going by the words of the university and considering that she was done with all her academic requirements she would be mobilised for the scheme later this year perhaps with the first batch or at most with July Batch.

Alas, they were off the mark; the crisis was deeper. She revealed to them that the university management had issued a statement that most of, if not all, their 100 level results were missing. As a result they have to retake those courses and pay N50, 000 per course before they can be considered for graduation and subsequently participate in the NYSC scheme.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200908280418.html
Re: Lead City University by Tolulop001(f): 11:24am On Oct 01, 2009
you are kidding right, shocked
they should be shut down,
on the other hand, the education sector is in shambles anyway so who will point fingers?

(1) (Reply)

Creation Of More States: Any Advantages.? / Funaab Admission / Paid For Acceptance Fee. But Unilorin Portal Closed. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.