Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Paid For Acceptance Fee. But Unilorin Portal Closed. What Do I Do? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Paid For Acceptance Fee. But Unilorin Portal Closed. What Do I Do? (2663 Views)

JAMB Portal Closed Due To Hacking / Just In: Unilorin Portal Hacked / 2018/2019 UNILORIN Admission List Now Officially Out On Unilorin Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paid For Acceptance Fee. But Unilorin Portal Closed. What Do I Do? by onauchi: 8:42am On Dec 20, 2016
My sister got an admission to unilorin and she paid for acceptance fee. Now I sent her money to pay for the school fee only for her to tell me the portal has been closed. Please what does that mean, are schools not suppose to resume next year after the festive period. And am not in Nigeria. Pls what should she do. Pls I need help. Thanks
Re: Paid For Acceptance Fee. But Unilorin Portal Closed. What Do I Do? by onauchi: 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
onauchi:
My sister got an admission to unilorin and she paid for acceptance fee. Now I sent her money to pay for the school fee only for her to tell me the portal has been closed. Please what does that mean, are schools not suppose to resume next year after the festive period. And am not in Nigeria. Pls what should she do. Pls I need help. Thanks

Guys pls help me with answers
Re: Paid For Acceptance Fee. But Unilorin Portal Closed. What Do I Do? by onauchi: 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
onauchi:

Guys pls help me with answers
So no one can help here
Re: Paid For Acceptance Fee. But Unilorin Portal Closed. What Do I Do? by yeeshanana(f): 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
Her name came out with what batch?
Re: Paid For Acceptance Fee. But Unilorin Portal Closed. What Do I Do? by drhammed: 3:02am On Dec 21, 2016
She will have to pay for late code, and that attract extra fine...
onauchi:
Re: Paid For Acceptance Fee. But Unilorin Portal Closed. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 21, 2016
Go to Comsit inside the school and explain everything to them
Re: Paid For Acceptance Fee. But Unilorin Portal Closed. What Do I Do? by onauchi: 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
yeeshanana:
Her name came out with what batch?

Came out in the first batch
Re: Paid For Acceptance Fee. But Unilorin Portal Closed. What Do I Do? by onauchi: 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
zicora:
Go to Comsit inside the school and explain everything to them

Ok thank u
Re: Paid For Acceptance Fee. But Unilorin Portal Closed. What Do I Do? by onauchi: 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
drhammed:
She will have to pay for late code, and that attract extra fine...

Pls do u have an idea of how much that is?
Re: Paid For Acceptance Fee. But Unilorin Portal Closed. What Do I Do? by drhammed: 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
No idea... Well, she may have to go to school and inquire..
onauchi:

Pls do u have an idea of how much that is?
Re: Paid For Acceptance Fee. But Unilorin Portal Closed. What Do I Do? by 1afrika: 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
Well, I can categorically tell you that registration for freshers has been extended till 31st of this month. She can try logging in again. The portal is currently facing serious hacking ish tho. I wish her best of luck.
Re: Paid For Acceptance Fee. But Unilorin Portal Closed. What Do I Do? by dayjeee(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
The portal was opened dis morning and its gona close on the 23rd. This is according to the SU president. Let her quickly pay it tomorrow, tho she's gone be paying for late registration.
Re: Paid For Acceptance Fee. But Unilorin Portal Closed. What Do I Do? by Dondave11: 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
nawa to u o
Re: Paid For Acceptance Fee. But Unilorin Portal Closed. What Do I Do? by Dondave11: 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
onauchi:
Bros bros... u seff no try ooo...

u dey yanky nd u no fit wire ur sister SKUVIS on time...
Re: Paid For Acceptance Fee. But Unilorin Portal Closed. What Do I Do? by onauchi: 12:35am On Dec 22, 2016
Dondave11:
Bros bros... u seff no try ooo...

u dey yanky nd u no fit wire ur sister SKUVIS on time...

Who tell u say I dey yankee. So anyone wey no dey Naija dey yankee? And am not bros am a lady.
Re: Paid For Acceptance Fee. But Unilorin Portal Closed. What Do I Do? by onauchi: 12:36am On Dec 22, 2016
dayjeee:
The portal was opened dis morning and its gona close on the 23rd. This is according to the SU president. Let her quickly pay it tomorrow, tho she's gone be paying for late registration.
God bless u. Thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

Online Courses 2020 For Internationals Students / OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School / What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.