Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Mr & Mrs Kogberegbe: Why Do The Interviewees Always Wear Same Cloth? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mr & Mrs Kogberegbe: Why Do The Interviewees Always Wear Same Cloth? (1327 Views)

Bbnaija: Cee-c Risks Disqualification After Re-designing Her Party Wear / Pastor And Pastor Mrs Facebook Live Goes Wrong - A Satire / Ladies See Why You Should Never Twerk With A Tight Cloth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr & Mrs Kogberegbe: Why Do The Interviewees Always Wear Same Cloth? by MurphyG1(m): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
I observed that despite different episodes of Popular Mr & Mrs Kogbregbe on Africa Magic Yoruba, the interviewees are same and always wear same cloth.

A woman with dark brown jacket, that guy with singlet (and funny english grin), Alfas etc..

Were all interviews conducted on same/one day?

Re: Mr & Mrs Kogberegbe: Why Do The Interviewees Always Wear Same Cloth? by soberdrunk(m): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
I HEREBY CROWN THEE "kING OF OBSERVERS" grin angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr & Mrs Kogberegbe: Why Do The Interviewees Always Wear Same Cloth? by Mrkogberegbe: 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hello MurphyG1, I saw your post today and I want to apologise for the poor recording of the voxpop. We also identified this mistakes and has been rectified in or season 4. If you check our season 1 and 2, It wasn't like that. Also, I will like to tell you how we met ourself in that mess, at the point of recording the interviews Myself and Mrs Kogberegbe were outside the country for few months and we trusted our Nigerian director to do a good job with just the interview but lo and behold that is all he could do. We have sacked him and pointed out the mistakes. I will also want to point out here that Africa magic noted this mistakes and we were scolded for that (smile). I really appreciate your review and criticism. It is what we want to see and happy you even backed up you points with images, however, you should understand how Africa magic Yoruba repeats episodes so I can understand how you feel. Expect an improved season 4 and we are currently shooting season 5. Also, I will like to give you a free ticket for our show coming up march next year, It's an avenue to meet our fans and especially you for your candid expression.
Please feel free to contact me to ask more questions about our show and I will like to hear your view about the concept.

Cheers
Mr kogberegbe
olakanlulanre@gmail.com

Re: Mr & Mrs Kogberegbe: Why Do The Interviewees Always Wear Same Cloth? by MurphyG1(m): 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
Mrkogberegbe:
Hello MurphyG1, I saw your post today and I want to apologise for the poor recording of the voxpop. We also identified this mistakes and has been rectified in or season 4. If you check our season 1 and 2, It wasn't like that. Also, I will like to tell you how we met ourself in that mess, at the point of recording the interviews Myself and Mrs Kogberegbe were outside the country for few months and we trusted our Nigerian director to do a good job with just the interview but lo and behold that is all he could do. We have sacked him and pointed out the mistakes. I will also want to point out here that Africa magic noted this mistakes and we were scolded for that (smile). I really appreciate your review and criticism. It is what we want to see and happy you even backed up you points with images, however, you should understand how Africa magic Yoruba repeats episodes so I can understand how you feel. Expect an improved season 4 and we are currently shooting season 5. Also, I will like to give you a free ticket for our show coming up march next year, It's an avenue to meet our fans and especially you for your candid expression.
Please feel free to contact me to ask more questions about our show and I will like to hear your view about the concept.

Cheers
Mr kogberegbe
olakanlulanre@gmail.com

Its really nice to find you here! cheesy . I am glad to hear that you are working towards improving your subsequent episodes especially on the interview. We really enjoy your episodes and we are looking forward to meeting you and Mrs Kogberegbe in person at your show. Will send you a mail in due course.
Thanks! smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Nollywood Movie Do You Consider The Best Ever? For Me It's 76 / All My DSTV Channels Are Showing Without Subscription / Some Inspiring Quotes From "The Godfather" Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.