Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" (29391 Views)

Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel / Dalung Apologises To Nigeria Dream Team VI In Their Dressing Room (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by free2ryhme: 11:10am On Aug 16, 2016
I don't believe this story BUT this is what Nigerians wants to hear especially now that the team is doing well...if it were the other way round, same Nigerians would be have being calling for Dalung head..9ja..!!!
Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by livelargeAlways: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2016
I dont just like this man, And i dont know why...

2 Likes

Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by Donmoris212: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2016
omo y fyn galz con full here na

well nice one dream team dream on and win d gold
Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by saint047(m): 11:17am On Aug 16, 2016
He sponsors the team
He gives assists
He scores.

In a functional democracy, Mikel will replace Dalung as Sports Minister immediately

6 Likes

Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by ajepako(f): 11:17am On Aug 16, 2016
I cant believe it took Buhari seven months of 'searching' to unleash this m0r0n on us..

When you are searching for the meaning of incompetence, indifference and gross inefficiency, this man's pictures will be featured there...

5 Likes

Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by Husten: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2016
permsec:
Someone who ought to be the presidents SA in Advance Cultism is our Minister of sports.... What's "sporty" about solomon Dalung abeg..... Like someone said....

Not every solomon is wise.
Omo u got no chills @all
Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by tinsel: 11:20am On Aug 16, 2016
Because they have reached semi final, the thing don enter there head. I pray they don't lose tomorrow.
Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by no1madman(m): 11:24am On Aug 16, 2016
They should pound his ANUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. . .. 1 round each. . .
Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by appini: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2016
Dalung should go and die.
Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by toprealman: 11:31am On Aug 16, 2016
coolIf football with all the publicity attached to it is being handled in such a laughable manner, I seriously wonder what contingents in other sports are passing through. I learnt we have just 35 contingents.....and USA a massive 555, yet no single negative report from their camp.
In 1996(when probably lalastica et al were still not MADE) , we won 2 gold medals.... UK won just one!
Today check the medal tables in the last 4 Olympics. We use to be better than them before.... they went back to the basics and now we can't even near them. We are looking at just one medal....of any shade at best! Pure shame!!
GOOD MANAGEMENT PAYS.....#ChangeDisChange
Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2016
And PMB told all those who have no business being in Brazil not to go to Brazil under government sponsorship. I wonder why this daft man didn't listen.
Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by excel101(m): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2016
This sports minister no get swag @ all
Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by excel101(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2016
This sports minister no get swag @ all. Maybe this is his first trip outside the country.
Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by Bgorgeous: 11:44am On Aug 16, 2016
Why is he , permanent secretary at Rio by the way?
Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by angeloadrian: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2016
Beress:
The no-love-lost relationship between the U-23 Olympic team camp and the Minister of Sports and Youth Development has reached a boiling point and they have told him in clear terms, they don’t want to see him in their camp.

The players who are aiming to go pass Germany tomorrow in one of the semi finals of the men’s football event of the Rio Games have begged not to be distracted by officials of Team Nigeria.

Specifically, they insisted that they don’t want the Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung, and his delegation anywhere near their dressing room before and during the match to avoid unnecessary distractions.
“We are set for the semi final clash with Germany. We have perfected our game plan to qualify for the final and win the gold medal for Nigeria like our 1996 Atlanta Olympic Games colleagues,” hinted one of the top players Monday night.

Despite the apology by Dalung for the shabby manner his ministry treated the team during their training tour of Atlanta, USA, the player insisted that it was difficult for them to forget the scandalous scenario before achieving the feat of reaching the semi final.

Dream Team players and officials were stranded for three days before being airlifted by American Delta Airline to Manaus, venue of their first group game against Japan.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/stay-away-us-u-23-eagles-tell-dalung/
I think Nigerians are beginning to wake up...good one guy!....success to y'all
Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by sayyid(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2016
why will Buhari make a lawyer our sport Minister in the first place
Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by angeloadrian: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2016
I think Nigerians are beginning to wake up...good one guys!....success to y'all.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by Keenlooka(m): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2016
Unwanted company wan form association, see him beret grin
Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
It is time tell our under performed polithivcians/president to stay away from us at the voting polls comes 2019.
Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by smoothvee(m): 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
Callmemike:
I am not doing again is no crime oooo! Sports Minister please comply

Your Gtb account and overdraft taking selfie

1 Like

Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by CaptPlanet(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
I hope Nigerians will start treating all politicians like this, instead of fighting themselves...

They are the real problem not ur tribe or religion.

1 Like

Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by victorazy(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
Abraham4christ:
The devil comes to steal dream team..

This got me cracking grin grin grin

Thank God they realized that early.
Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by sparkwil(m): 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
The most useless sports minister that took the silly dullard seven months to appoint

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by Nduxx(m): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ekong the good defender
Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by Nduxx(m): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
Strange, i come dey miss GEJ
Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by edorhe14(m): 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
What
This is the kind of words that is been told to someone who doesn't respect himself.
Like they say Respect is Reciprocal.
Wishing the The best of Luck.
Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by Dentmoyin(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
dalung sounds much like a bus name,sha i blame buhari
Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by seguntijan(m): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
The most useless sports minister that took the silly dullard seven months to appoint

There is no doubt that one of the most lofty,excellent,astounding,precious and needful gift that God has bestowed us with is the BRAIN,but unfortunately it is the part of the body we underutilized most.Infact in most cases in an attempt to use it we abuse it.....
Use your brains.
Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by YungMillionaire: 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
Beress:
The no-love-lost relationship between the U-23 Olympic team camp and the Minister of Sports and Youth Development has reached a boiling point and they have told him in clear terms, they don’t want to see him in their camp.

The players who are aiming to go pass Germany tomorrow in one of the semi finals of the men’s football event of the Rio Games have begged not to be distracted by officials of Team Nigeria.

Specifically, they insisted that they don’t want the Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung, and his delegation anywhere near their dressing room before and during the match to avoid unnecessary distractions.
[b]“We are set for the semi final clash with Germany. We have perfected our game plan to qualify for the final and win the gold medal for Nigeria like our 1996 Atlanta Olympic Games colleagues,” [/b]hinted one of the top players Monday night.

Despite the apology by Dalung for the shabby manner his ministry treated the team during their training tour of Atlanta, USA, the player insisted that it was difficult for them to forget the scandalous scenario before achieving the feat of reaching the semi final.

Dream Team players and officials were stranded for three days before being airlifted by American Delta Airline to Manaus, venue of their first group game against Japan.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/stay-away-us-u-23-eagles-tell-dalung/

WHERE IS THE QUOTE "STAY AWAY FROM US" IN THIS STORY? NIGERIAN BLOGGERS AND LIES LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER
Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by repogirl(f): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
Imithea:
He should just leave them be, it obvious our goddamned president doesn't give sh!t about sports.
Cows and lake Chad oil are priority. Buhari and co would rather buy land and grazing reserves for cows than pay the athletes representing Nigeria in any sports tournament.
Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by greatmen: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
oloriooko:
Why are our leaders so senseless and useless angry
These boys need total concentration and here comes empty headed beret wearing minister dancing uselessly around them SMH
you forgot the red beret who does that, na Liberia civil war
Re: Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" by ojnnaco(m): 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
Honestly,Dalung is a distraction to Sports in general and football in particular..
APC remains one of the biggest scam and mistake Nigerians have made.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Victor Osimhen The New 'Yekini' Of Nigeria / "Kylian Mbappe Better Than Thierry Henry At 19" - France Coach, Didier Deschamps / Manchester United Fan Burns His Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.